The Wait

Daehyun Zelo One Shot Collection

 

The Wait

By Chloe Park (박세아)

It was a glorious morning to be out and about with the sun shining, skies blue, and a calming breezy floating through the air. The grocery store was not far away. It was, in fact, inside the very apartment complex the boys resided in. HeeEun swung her arms joyously as she strolled down to the store.

Approximately 58 minutes later, HeeEun finished her shopping and lugged the bags of food to the dorm. Bags of food that contained enough for seven grown men and two girls to eat. She entered the dorm, grocery bags in hand to make a delicious brunch, only to find the dorm silent and the only two previously awake to be nowhere to be found.

HeeEun heaved a great sigh and trudged into each of the boys’ rooms, attempting to wake up the lazy boys. She started with the leader and made her way down the line, finishing off at her boyfriend’s room.

“Yah. Choi Junhong. Wake up.”  HeeEun sat at the edge of the bed and nudged the boy, earning a low groan.

“Wake up.”

Another groan.

“Wake up.”

Another groan, followed by incoherent mumbles.

“Wake up. Wake up Wake up.” HeeEun chanted, poking her boyfriend in the side to which Zelo let out an exasperated growl.

He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her down on to the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around her. “Let me sleep, woman.”

“But it’s already past noon…” HeeEun argued weakly, already on her way to giving up. “Fine… just 10 more minutes, okay?” She was answered by a kiss on the base of her neck and Zelo’s lips smiling against her skin.


Ten minutes later, HeeEun forced Zelo out of bed, throwing him into the bathroom to wash up and declaring “You’re not a hibernating bear.”

The tall maknae of B.A.P. couldn’t do anything but groan in protest while shuffling into the bathroom and fifteen minutes later, he came out all fresh and clean and… his usual hyper self.

“HeeEUN-AHHHHHHHHH!!! Let’s go on a date!!” He said happily, grabbing a muffin and a carton of SeAh’s precious banana milk. The ramen-haired boy slung an arm around HeeEun, draggin her casually towards the door.

HeeEun rolled her eyes, putting on her shoes and following the hyper boy. The moment she stepped out of the dorm she was forcefully dragged all over Seoul. From stores to cafes to arcades, anywhere that was open, they went.

By the end of the night, Zelo was still full of energy while HeeEun was dead tired, eyes drooping closed and head leaning against her boyfriend’s arm.

“Let’s go to one more place.” Junhong declared, threading his fingers through hers and swinging their arms. “I want to show you something.”

They walked through the streets, quietly enjoying each others’ presence and occasionally pausing to admire the nightlife of Seoul. Soon they ended up at the Han River where the bridge was lit up with colourful lights, spewing streams of water.

“Remember? We met here when you and SeAh first came from America. I ran into you, right?”

HeeEun responded with a tired hum and Zelo chuckled, continuing his monologue. “The hyungs and I are going on tour with Secret sunbae-nims. You’ll wait for me, right? Good.” He tore his eyes away from the beautiful river ahead of them and looked down at the girl of his dreams, his life. He cupped her chin and leaned down to her height, pressing his lips softly against hers. Pulling apart, he whispered against her lips, “I love you forever.”

 


 

This is the official last chapter of this story. D: I thank you all for being with us through this wonderful journey!! Thank you for the comments and subscriptions. It all meant so much to us to know that you guys enjoyed reading this. :DDD However, this is not the complete end!!! We have so much more to offer so I hope you will be with us in our later stories. Farewell for now!! <33333333333333

Okay... so that was me trying to sound formal... XPPP Anyway, thanks everyone for the support. We love you ALL!! Even those who haven't commented or subscribed because y'all added to the views. :DDD We're still searching for a partner for maknae Mir. Any Mir biased readers??

Love,

Chloe (silvrwngz)