Emergency: Part 2

Daehyun Zelo One Shot Collection

Emergency: Part 2

By 박희은

                What’s taking her so long? DaeHyun wondered to himself.  It’s been five minutes already.  Not wanting to wait anymore, he got up and followed the path SeAh went, but found she wasn’t there.  “SeAh-ya?” he called.  There was no response.  “Hey, where are you?”

                “…”

                “We have to get going, you know.”

                “…”

                His stomach began to twist in nervous knots as he started checking around corners and in dark alleys.  He began to mentally berate himself.  Why did I let her go by herself?  This place is shady, after all…  He rounded the block once and as he neared the vending machine again, he heard footsteps behind him.  He spun around, expecting it to be his girlfriend, but it was just a young boy with a bag of groceries in his hand. 

                DaeHyun was about to start his second turn around, but the boy stopped him.  “Excuse me, but there was a noona who was looking for you.”  Then he left before the singer could get any other information out of him.  Utterly confused and panicky, he decided to return to the park in case she was waiting for him.  And there she was, looking at her phone with a bag full of what looked like…posters?  She looked up and grinned at him.  “I was looking for you,” she said, skipping happily to his side.  As she neared him, he pulled her close and waited for his heart to calm down.  “You scared me, silly,” he muttered.  He hadn’t really realized how scared he was until he saw her again. 

                SeAh stood awkwardly in his embrace, completely puzzled as to why he was so jumpy.  “I was only helping a grandma take stuff to her house,” she mumbled.  “She had this huge dog, too, that freaked me out, but he was so adorable!  And look!  She even gave me all these posters and CD’s for helping!”  She took one of the posters out and unrolled it.  It was a picture Jay Park without his shirt.  “I think this one’s my favorite,” she joked.  DaeHyun, on the other hand, was mortified that she had something like this and worried that she had pictures of people other than him; he rolled the poster up, shoved it back into the bag, and said, “I’m getting rid of these.”  The girl’s eyes widened.  “What?  But that grandma paid for all this!”

                “I never said I’d throw these out.”

                He knew that what he was doing was completely irrational, but he couldn’t help it; he was jealous!  The blood rushed to his cheeks as realized this.  Why did liking someone have to be so complicated?  And when he saw SeAh’s upset face, he was immediately sorry for saying what he did.  So he did something he knew he’d probably regret later. 

                “On second thought, we can take these with us.”

                The girl looked shocked.  “Really?  We can take these?”  She jumped, clapped her hands a little, and gave DaeHyun the biggest hug she could manage.  He sighed and let out a low chuckle.  “If this is what it takes to get a hug from you, I wouldn’t mind doing it again.”

                The couple finally got the last item on their list and it seemed that they were the first ones to come back to the dorm.  After a while, with no word from Zelo or HeeEun, a worried SeAh decided to call them.  The phone rang for a while, and eventually, HeeEun picked up.  “YAHHH WHERE ARE YOU?!  IT'S PAST EIGHT ALREADY!!!  ...Mm, we’re back now.  ...What?  Wait, you’re lost?!”


Like silvrwngz, I want to thank all the people who have spent the time to read our story and/or comment and subscribe to it.  al;skdfja;lsdfaj you don't know how much this means to us, haha.  Please, keep supporting us and we'll do our best to update ASAP.

Much Love,

tayuna ♥