Things That Occur by silvrwngz

Daehyun Zelo One Shot Collection

Things That Occur

By Chloe Park (박세아)

After SeAh had entered the danger zone, currently known as the bedroom of Jung Daehyun, Choi Junhong (a.k.a. Zelo) and HeeEun situated themselves outside the door in order to eavesdrop… The couple pressed their ears on the wood of the door, straining to hear the sounds emitted from the two human beings inside the room. However, it could not be done due to fact that there was loud music playing and the fact that Daehyun was rather soft spoken.

                “Awww…. Hyung and Noona should speak louder….” Zelo pouted crossly, running a frustrated hand through his blonde curls. “It’s impossible to hear ANYTHING!!”

                HeeEun, being the mature one out of the two, rolled her eyes at her child-like boyfriend. “Maybe that’s the point, silly. They don’t want us to hear anything.” Logical as she was, she was quite miffed as well that the conversation was too quiet to hear.

                “That’s not fair,” Zelo huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. His lower lip jutted out further as he said there sulking but suddenly the expression on his face brightened. “I think Youngjae hyung has a stethoscope in his room somewhere. Don’t ask why…..”

                “Errr… okay… I won’t….” HeeEun replied although her eyebrow was raised questioningly and her expression said it all. *What the heck…..*

                “Okay!! I’ll get the stethoscope and you stand guard!! Break!!” He yelled like he was coaching a sports team and then covered his mouth, wide eyed, remembering that they were supposed to be quiet eavesdroppers.

                HeeEun shook her head at Zelo’s childish mistake and then slumped to the floor, leaning against the wall next to Daehyun’s door. She tilted her head back as a yawn escaped past her lips and her eyes began to droop closed. In no time at all HeeEun was fast asleep and unaware of the couple slipping out of the door, hand in hand.

                “HeeEun-ah,” Zelo whispered, running his slender fingers through her hair with a blissful smile on his face. “Aigo, little baby,” he chuckled as he picked her up bridal-style and carried her to couch, placing her down carefully. He leaned down to place a soft kiss on her forehead when her eyes flew open.

                “Who are you calling a baby?” she grumbled drowsily, eyes still closed. “You’re the baby….”

                “Just sleep,” Zelo mumbled as his faced turned a bright red and drew her closer to his chest.

                “Too bad I’m not tired anymore.” HeeEun stuck her tongue out at Zelo, poking him in the chest. “Let’s do something else!! I’m bored.”

                “Well…. I know something we can do. Right here on this couch,” the blonde boy waggled his eyebrows mischievously.

                HeeEun grinned slyly back at him. “I’m sure I can think of something too,” she said as she walked her fingers down his arm, nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck.

                “Are you thinking what I’m thinking of?”

                The couple looked each other in the eye, identical grins plastered on their faces.

                “MOVIE MARATHON!!!” They said in unison, diving for the box of DVDs next to the TV. [A/N: What were you peoples thinking....? o.o]

                And that’s where they were found six hours later when Daehyun and SeAh returned from their adventures of buying headphones, wandering Myungdong, and stopping by several restaurants and food stands to eat. They lay on the couch, sleeping cuddled in each others’ arms with a blanket tucked around them both and the credits of the last movie still rolling on screen.