Morning After (It's MINE!)

Daehyun Zelo One Shot Collection

Morning After (It's MINE!)

By Chloe Park (박세아)

HeeEun awoke to bright lights, the sound of sizzling oil, and the smell of something burning. Burning BAD. Her eyes shot open and she shot out of... the couch? Where the hell was she....?

"OHMIGOD!!!" she heard a strangely familiar voice scream out from somewhere not too far. HeeEun ran her fingers through her long hair, pulling strands out of her face, and rubbed her eyes while trying a put a name to the voice. Then it came to her. The childish, slightly pitchy voice belonged to none other than her boyfriend. How could she have forgotten...? Then something grave dawned on her. That same boy with the childish, pitchy voice was in the kitchen. "Cooking" a.k.a. burning everything in sight.

"CHOI JUNHONG!! STEP AWAY FROM THE STOVE THIS INSTANT!!" She roared, climbing over the couch and sprinting towards the soon-to-be disastrous omelets.

Zelo stepped away immediately, hands held up in forfeit. He knew just as well as she did that his cooking was, to put it lightly, less than decent. To put it in more realistic terms, a radioactive danger to anyone within a 10 mile radius. HeeEun quickly turned off the burner and cautiously peered into the pan. There lay what used to be an egg... and in it were crudely diced carrots, onions, and mushrooms along with egg shells.

"How the hell did you manage to get so many egg shells in there?!" HeeEun rubbed her temples in disbelief. Who had allowed this gangly teen into the kitchen in the first place?! "And you were planning to feed me this?"

"Ithoughtididwell...." the blonde mumbled, dumping the criticized egg omelet into the trash with slumped shoulders and downcast eyes. [A/N: imagine the cuteness of a downcast Zelo]

"If you ever decide to cook breakfast ever again (which I'd advise you not) please stick to something you are capable of making edible. Like...umm.... like... A SALAD!!!"

"Salad....?"

"Yeshh, a salad. With lettuce, olives, apples, croutons, tomatoes, strawber----"

"CHERRY TOMATOES!! MINE!! They're all mine." He growled childishly, stepping backwards to guard the refrigerator that was home to his precious cherry tomatoes.

"Okay..... o.o" HeeEun took a step away from him. "You can have them.... Errr... why don't we have cereal this morning? Think you can manage that?"

"Pshhhh, of course I can," Zelo said with a cocky smirk that was unfitting on his babyish face.

"Okay then... you do that while I get ready. I'll be ready in a jiffy." She placed a quick kiss on Zelo's cheek, standing on tip-toes to reach his tall height.

"You might take longer than a jiffy with that birds' nest...." he snickered.

*Birds' nest....? What birds' nest?* HeeEun wondered as she entered the bathroom. A rather disgusting bathroom seeing as it was the only one in a dorm shared by 7 male beings. [A/N: For those confused readers, 6 members of B.A.P. + their manager.] After taking a while to tidy up after the boys, shee peered into the mirror and screamed.....

"CHOI JUNHONG!!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!?!"