Brothers

Accidental Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! First of all I am so very very sorry for the long delay! I can't believe its been about two months! But thank you to all of you who have been so very patient and encouraging! I don't want to be giving excuses however it honestly has been busy due to the pandemic...I've had to work 80 hours per week and on the occasional day off that I get I have no energy or motivation to do much other than rest. It is definitely much better currently however I'm transitioning and have stepped up to be senior doctor so I have way too many responsibilites and have to juggle the time that I have. I will be completing this fic definitely but I may be slower than I expected. I won't be taking two months to update though!

Thank you so much again for being patient and encouraging me! 

 

 

Outside Lee Mansion

 

 

Rings jingled in unison as fingers tapped leisurely against the door handle; the young passenger in the car absentmindedly watched the national news playing on his phone. Shaking his leg, he turned off his phone, leaning his head back on the head seat, staring out the window as the large mansion came into view. Grinning he said, “The fun now begins.”

“Young Master, we have arrived.” The driver informed the young man behind him. Nodding the young man opened his car door, stepping out into the afternoon sun. Stretching his arms above and behind him, he yawned as he cracked his joints. Smirking up at the wide building he walked into the mansion, ignoring the guards bowing down to him in greeting. He walked up the winding staircase with purpose, ignoring the servants who stopped their daily work to greet him. Entering a lavish room, he sat on the king-sized unoccupied bed. Laying back on the bed, legs still dangling over the edge, he looked up at the canopy with a blank mind. He had no idea how to process the new changes; would they bring more trouble, or would they ease the troubled atmosphere accumulated over the last few years; he couldn’t predict however he sighed grinning slightly, at least they would loosen the stiffness in the house.

 

 

Lee Mansion…Jonghyun bedroom…

 

 

The two colourful friends cuddled up on Jonghyun’s bed, enjoying the silence and comfortable peace around them. Jonghyun blushed as his stomach rumbled in hunger; behind him Kibum started laughing as he felt the loud hunger pangs.

“Come one Jjongie hyung! Your stomach says its time for lunch.” He laughed, moving away as Jonghyun pouted, swatting at him. “By the way Bummie, who’s the idol you’re gonna be working with?” Jonghyun asked curious as the two straightened their clothes, walking out of the bedroom towards the dining hall.

Kibum turned towards him excitedly, smiling smugly as he replied, “You’re never gonna guess hyung? You’re gonna be so jealous of me!”

“Aww Bummie! C’mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter