Jessica Show Up

Lover

After an hour after Aiden and Krystal clarify everythings between them, suddenly Aiden's phone ringing indicating theres a call in from no other thanj Joongki Hyung.

 

 

"Yes Hyung" Aiden answered bringing the phone to his ear. He smiles shyly as his brother is teasing him in the other line. He glanced over Soojung whos now pressing the power button of her phone until it turns off not wanting anyone to call her before she keeps back her phone and cling on his left arm not wanting to let go. She shuts her eyes inhaling Aiden's scent as she buried her face on his chest.

 

 

"Come down now.. We all are almost done clearing the stages. You have forever with your girlfriend, but now please help me with all of this work, babo-ya~" Joong Ki said followed by a laugh from Woosik. Just now at the show, He notices that his brother became gloomy after watching such interactions between Soojung and Kai. Thats why he took the initiative to inform the girl about her guy whereabout. He can see that the girl is struggling too because of his brother ignorance.

 

 

"Dont give her a hard time Aiden-ah if you think she is the one" Joongki said before hanging up the call. He continues to instruct his team while waiting for his brother to show up.

 

 

Aiden cant help blush as he keep his phone in pocket back. He interwines his left hand with the girl while his right hand held her chin making her looks up and face him. He planted a peck on her lips with a smile. "Hyung is calling me for work" he said while looking straight into her eyes.

 

 

Soojung led out a pout on her lips not wanting the guy to go. She held his hand tightly not wanting to let go. "But we just got back together" she said as she put on her cute face puckering out her lips. She pulled Aiden's sleeves motioning him to not go back into the concert hall.

 

 

Aiden cant help but feels sorry for the girl. Well, he is a man with responsibility. And he cant ignore the fact that he is now slacking off from his job as he exited the concert hall during the performances. "Soojung-ah~" he cooed trying to break free from her holds. "Please?" He asked. But the girls seems too persistent that she doesnt want him to go. Aiden start to think on how to continue his job. Truth, he doesnt want to go as well but his brother beats him into it. He let out a deep sigh.

 

 

Soojung notices Aiden's hesitances. She slowly let his hand go. "Fine, i will wait for you. Give me your car key. After your work finishes, bring me find food.. " She said while looking straight into his eyes with a reassuring smile on her lips. She kissed the guy's both cheeks before taking out her phone to ask her manager about her schedule tomorrow.

 

 

"Thank you Soojung-ah.." he said hugging her tight. Gives her kisses on forehead before pull out from the hug. He takes out his phone and gives a text to his hyung informing him that he will send her to his car first before he joins them with the works. He let her walk first while he follows her not too far behind because of not wanting anyone to figure out about their relationship. Most of the fans are already leaves the venue but theres still people there whos working for the event. There are people there who wants to approach the girl but halted their steps because of Krystal's face expression. She didnt even smile or glance at her surroundings. Thats how she avoid people from approaching her. Its not that she is snobbish or what, its just she is tired. She went to Fx's changing room to get her things first before exiting the venue.

 

 

Reach the parking lot area, Aiden pulled out his red Audi car key and opened the door for Krystal to hop on to driver seat. Making sure theres no one watching, he pecks her lips before starting the engine and before closing the door for her, "If you take too long, i will leave" she said kissing his cheeks and continues to read her manager's text.

 

 

 

Aiden smiles, and quickly leaves the parking lot. He makes his way to the venue hall with a smile on his face. "Hyung, sorry if im late" he apologize as soon as he approaches his brother. 

 

 

"Better late than never" Joongki said with a teasing smile and helped his team on clearing the stuffs on the stage. He motioned his brother to help him move the light stand as its too long and heavy. Aiden hurriedly approaches him and helo him to lift up the light stand. "We need to do a post-mortem meeting tomorrow morning at the office" Joongki said as they put down the stand and continues doing his best to help the team.

 

 

Everyone in the hall are doing their works. Aiden mind cant help but drifted to someone whos waiting for him at his car at the moment. He led out a smile unconciously not noticing that Joongki has been eyeing him from afar. "WORK! WORK! WORK!" Joongki shouted loudly making Aiden wakes up from his dream and hurriedly doing his work.

 

 

********************

 

 

*THE NEXT DAY

 

 

Jessica walked elegantly while showing a small smile to her fans waiting for her at the airport. She followed her manager closely as the crowd is getting bigger. Being in London for 2 weeks making her misses her sister so much. Without even telling Soojung about her arrival today, she wanted to surprise her sister by her sudden come back. She has been busy wirh her new business that is about to launch in London, that is why she couldnt catch up with her sister for almost a month.

 

 

"Noona i am really a fans" said a fanboy handing out a paperbag to her. She takes it and gives the boy a smile while saying "thank you.." and continues the walk to a black limo waiting for her and her manager. As soon as they get to the car, she bowed showing gratitude to her fans before hop into the car.

 

 

"Where to go?" Manager oppa asked as he glanced Jessica from the rear mirror.

 

 

"Soojung's apartment. It has been too long since i last see her. I miss my sister" Jessica says while waving to her fans outside the window. After the car starts to move, she apply some lipstick on her lips. "I wonder how she has been doing"

 

 

Jessica really has no idea on what will she see later.

 

❤️🖤💜

 

​​​