Aiden's Ignorance

Lover

*THE NEXT DAY

 

In a big hall where the concert will be held, Aiden and Joongki are currently busy looking around while creatively setting up a plan for the wiring and lighting will be for the event. Their sharepartner, Chang Wook is also busy with the planning along with the two brothers. Woo Sik, their reliable manager a.k.a assistant is also there as the two brothers called him for the better planning that they will make. The four guys are now sitting at the spectators seat at the first row as they are busy jotting down the plan that they will make. For Aiden and Joong Ki, its not a problem for them to implement their knowledge in that kind of big event. Since, they are always the one who will visit their project site. Thats why their company has gotten bigger because of how they include themselves in their project.

 

"So, for the lighting and effects, just leave it to me. I will come up with a good idea and i wont dissapoint you guys" Woo Sik said to the 3 guys as he wears out a smirk on his face while adjusting his glasses with his right hand. As usual, Aiden and Joong Ki never hesitate to gives out such an important task to their reliable manager. Woo Sik always did a great job when it comes to handling such a big project. Even if there is a slight problem, he always come up with a brilliant idea to cover up. That makes the two brothers trust him for already a quiet long time.

 

Aiden patted Woo Sik's shoulder with a nod assuring that he believes him in his words. 

 

"I bet its enough of discussion today. Lets call it a day! I want to drink! This thing is making my head messy" Aiden suggested suddenly. His bold action kind of shocking his two closes guys. Joong Ki hyung and Woo Sik hyung have this kind of shocked reaction. Its because Aiden never initiate such idea because he doesnt like drinking. "Come on hyung!" He stretched his arms and body while standing up. 

 

"Damn! Its hard for me to say no! Lets go Aiden!" Chang Wook happily said standing up from his seat. 

 

Joong Ki and Woo Sik share a look before following the two guys who now already walking towards the entrance motioning to leave.

 

*INSIDE SM PRACTICE ROOM

4 gorgeous lady are dancing to their song 'LA CHA TA'. Their movement are perfectly syncing with the music that was blooming inside that practice room. As the music finished, the 4 girls clapped their hands. Hugging each other after that, they sit down on the floor while passing mineral bottles for everyone.

 

Krystal takes out her phone and quickly check if there is any messages from her most waited person. She has been texting him since the morning but never got a reply from Aiden. She takes it positively and think that maybe the guy is busy with his work. But, she cant help but to wonder how he is doing.

 

"Whats with that face Soojung-ah?" Victoria, the leader of the girl group asked after she noticed that the youngest member has been pouting after checking her phone.


Krystal startled that her action is noticed by Victoria. She puts on her poker face as she replied "Nothing vic-unnie. I was just checking if the food delivery has arrive or not" she lies. But of course, after has been together as a girl group for many years, that excuse will not be believed by Victoria. The older girl just keep looking at her face without looking away. The atmosphere suddenly became tense as the other 2 girls noticed that Victoria has been looking at Krystal with a straight's face. "What is this? What happen? Did i miss anything?" Luna chirped out with a small laugh trying to lighten up the situation.

 

For almost 1 minutes of silence, finally Krystal gives up and sighed deeply. "Unnie, i like someone.." She stated nervously as she keeps her gaze down to the floor. But, not long enough suddenly a weird shriek from Luna and Sulli almost break her eardrums.

 

"GYAAAAAA!!!!!! WHOS THAT LUCKY GUY!!!!????" Luna and Sulli hugged her arms while non stop asking her about her sudden revealation. But, just Victoria has no reaction on her face. Krystal keeps her gaze down not daring to look at Victoria in her face. Luna and Sulli notices the situation and their reaction slowly turn down.

 

Victoria keeps her straight face and after a few moments she sighed. "Do i know that guy?" she asked Krystal. 

 

Krystal looks up to Victoria's face while shaking her head slowly. "He is not in our industry" She answered honestly and grabbed Victoria's hand. She is scared by her reaction. "Unnie i am sorry if you dont like it" She apologizes and looking at Victoria's straight in her eyes. 

 

"Why are you apologizing? You didnt do anything wrong" Victoria answered with a small smile on her lips. She knows that objecting Krystal's decision will only led to negatives things that she cant never bear. She knows how dangerous it is to be in a relationship with their current status as idol. But, its Krystal's choice. After all, she will just support her teammates no matter what.

 

"You scared me unnie" Krystal said as she hugged Victoria. She almost tear up of the reliefness she felt at the moment. 

 

"I should be the one saying sorry. If not because of me, you wont reveal that you are now liking someone.." Victoria said as she broke the hug while holding to the younger girl's hand.

 

"Its okay unnie i am happy that i dont have to keep it a secret with you guys" Krystal answered with a sweet smile. Luna and Sulli cant help but smile witnessing the two.

 

"So whats up with the pout just now?" Victoria asked curiously. 

 

Krystal sighed deeply as she answered "He hasnt answered my calls and texts" 

 

 

*AT THE CLUB

 

Aiden sipped his drinks while loosening his ties. He look at Chang Wook and Woo Sik having fun on the dance floor. He laughed as Chang Wook did a funny dance wearing a serious face. He glanced at his wrist watch 'Its already 11pm' he thought. His phone suddenly ringing indicating theres a call in. He look at the caller. Once he read the caller name, he just ignored it while continue sipping his drinks and glance towards the dance floor. His older brother noticed it and grab his glasses before he pour another wine in it. Joong Ki grabbed his arms and pull him towards the exit. Aiden just followed his brother steps.

 

"Why are you avoiding her calls?" Joong Ki folding his arms while looking at Aiden once they are outside.

 

Aiden stared at his brother's face. After a second, he answered " I dont know hyung. I am so confused with my feelings. I am scared that i will only disappoint her in the end" 

 

Joong Ki sighed and then patted Aiden's shoulder. He has this guilty feelings for saying those words to Aiden the day before until this brother of his make up his mind until it became like this. 

 

"Dont look at me like that hyung. I am just doing whats best for us. You dont need to worry about me" Aiden said forcing a smile towards his brother. He has this sad feelings deep down his heart that he had to do this for the sake of him and Krystal's life. Its for the better. He thought.

 

"Aiden. You dont know that what you are doing now is only making things hard between you and her" Joong Ki said with a sad smile. 

 

Aiden smiles sadly and said "Better to stop things before it grows deeper" he said before entering the club again leaving Joong Ki alone. 

 

Joong Ki just look at his younger brother with a worry gaze before following him along.