Noona's Set Up

Lover

In a vintage vibes cafe among a few customers enjoying their coffees and teas, theres a guy sitting in the corner of the cafe wearing brown crewned swearshirt along with khaki pants sipping on hot coffee while reading through his client company's profile. His hair is neatly combed perfecting along his short beard that is really making him looks like a perfect american-korean guy. The glasses that he wears did not ruin his looks as he reads through his work.

His name is Aiden Liu, a 26 years old guy. Currently running a business which is providing electrical goods between United States and Korea with his brother, Joong Ki Liu for almost 3 years. They own two buildings in Danjing, South Korea that now is currently functioning as their electrical products factory. Meanwhile, in North Carolina, United States of America, they owns a building that is functioning as a factory also providing electrical goods throughout the distributor branches around Texas, Florida, New Jersey and many more. He lives alone in a condo located nearby Pyeongtaek-si while his brother living with their family in Suwon.

* Cheers to the one that we got, Cheers to the wish you were here but you're not..


His peaceful coffee moment interupted with the sudden plays of Memories by Maroon 5 on his phone indicating theres a call in for him. He looks at the caller and straight away pick up his phone as he acknowledge that the caller is no other than his brother.

"Hello hyung. What's up?" He put down his tablet besides his coffee on the table as he carefully listening to whatever his hyung is saying about their new project which is indicating their company's new project collaboration with the event management company for the upcoming music festival in Seoul.

Joong Ki Liu is Aiden's elder brother, 32 years old guy. A very fine looking guy with a killer smile. Unlike Aiden whos only speakable when it comes to business, he is actually a friendly type of person outside and he is not afraid to make friends with new people he met. His attractive personality makes him very approachable by people and he is the one who teaches Aiden to make friend and mix up with people. He cares alot about his brother more than anything else because he is the only sibling he has. He is currently dating an actress named Lee Min Jung, a 30 years old fine woman with a sweet smile.

The conversation between Aiden and his brother is reaching it ends and suddenly Joong Ki tell him something.

"Oh and one more thing Aiden, i think i cant attend the meeting with the LMC Event for the site visit. They asked us to meet them the next week but i afraid i cant do so" Joong Ki said while focusing on his driving towards his girlfriend's workplace.

"No problem, hyung. I can go there together with Woo Sik hyung and probably will stay over the night there since the meeting is quite late" Aiden replied as he sip on his coffee while look through the glasses wall towards outside the cafe.

"Alright, I will meet you tomorrow with Jung Min. I hang up first" Joong Ki said as he hangs up on Aiden. He always been caring towards important people in his life and he always wanted Aiden to open up himself to their parents and spend more time with their parents since they are not getting any younger but he cant seems to clarify the tense between his younger brother with his father.

Aiden put down his phone and continues to observe the people walking pass by the cafes. The drizzling of rain added up the feeling while jazzy songs playing in background. He starts to wonder what if he lives his live as a complete normal guy without all his wealthness and business. Imagine walking as a waiter and jolt down customer's order, cleaning up tables and floor. He shakes his head and smiles at that thought while continues sipping on his coffee as he sat back resuming where he left off as he picked up the tablet again.

As he finished reading after a while, Aiden looks at the watch on his wrist. The clock strikes to 10.30pm and he take out his wallet then pull some cash notes to put it on the table as he gather his things and exited the cafe. He walks towards his Audi r8 which is parked right in front of the cafe then he started the engine as he drive towards his condo. His life is pretty simple but somehow busy as he needs to take care of his business carefully. He is the holders same goes to his brother so he needs to make it best out of it.

As he parked his car, he walked towards his unit. Pressed the password to access the door, he take out a box of cigar with a lighter from his pants and started to lit up a cigar as he walks towards his balcony and smokes. Staring at the sky as he sighed deeply thinking about how stressful his life is but he managed to take it positively and maintained the company stability along with his brother.

Finished smoking, he walks inside his room and takes off his clothes, towel wrapped around his waist, he acknowledge that his body needs a good warm shower and a good rest. As he finished wear his tshirt and shorts, he lay down on his king size bed as he shut his eyes proceeding to sleep straight away.

*NEXT MORNING

Aiden slowly open his eyes as his nose sensed something very edible. 'Food!' His mind silently rejoiced as he wakes up and take a look at the clock beside the bed. 9.00am. Sigh.. why do he need to wake up that early on his off day tho. And he knows no other than his brother knows the password of his house and dare to disturb him during his peaceful morning. He slowly wash his face and make his way towards kitchen and..

"Good morning handsome! Aigoo.. my brother has woke up" Jung Min stopped arranging the plates and walked up towards Aiden to hug him.

"Morning noona. Geez.. i was having a good sleep but your foods wakes me up. Where is Joong Ki hyung by the way?" Aiden smiled at his noona as he takes a sit in front of his future sister in law. He looks at her and smiles as he praised his brother to have this lovely woman as his girlfriend and soon to be wife.

"Your brother went out buying some stuffs. It has been 30 minutes already, he should be home by any minutes now" Jung Min Noona said as she scooped some chicken soup for Aiden. The sound of the door opening makes their head to turn that way and she straight away smiled as Joong Ki hyung got in with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Good Morning Aiden-ah. I bought some fruits to fill up your empty fridge" Joong Ki hyung smiled as he walked towards the fridge to put in the plastic bag. He makes way towards the dining table and take a sit not forgetting to kiss Jung Min on her forehead.

"Thanks hyung, i know my fridge is very poor now" Aiden replied as he smiled towards his brother. He barely cooks thats why it turns out the fridge isnt food friendly. But thanks to Joong Ki and Jung Min, they always help Aiden fill up the fridge.

"You should already find someone who can fill up those empty side in you. We are not getting any younger now Aiden-ah. Why do you keep dodging all the chances to make your life complete at once?" Joong Ki said as he began to eat the food prepared by Jung Min.

"Aigoo.. dont start your dad talks. Aiden just woke up for god sake. Just eat your food and continue this talk when the right time comes. But now, just enjoy the food" Jung Min slapped Joong Ki's shoulder playfully as she smiled at Aiden who is now smiling back at her mouthing 'thank you' for the escaping words from her.

Joong Ki rolled his eyes as he finally give up. He cleared his throat as he remembered something important to inform towards his brother as he begin to speak while looking at him. "Fine, whatever it is... Aiden, i received a call from LMC Event. They say they want to early the meeting to the day after tomorrow as next week their planner got a sudden task regarding another project of them. Are you fine with that?"

Aiden replied reached his tablet at the other side of the dining table and began to check his schedules. After a while, he said "Luckily, i have no appointments that day. So, that means we are going there together isnt it hyung?"

"Yeah. We are going there together. They wanna introduce us to the agencies involved there as well. Maybe we can join in providing our stuffs to the agencies" Joong Ki added with a smile.

"Cool hyung. Im thinking about expanding our business in different targets as well. I was just about to propose it to you tho.. haha who knows u are faster than me" Aiden replied with his signature smile.

"Aiden-ah. Noona wants to say something" Jung Min suddenly talk. Aiden look up to meet his Noona eyes as she begins to speak "Noona wants to set you up on a date with noona's friend after that meeting of yours in seoul"

Aiden stopped eating as he looks at his hyung and his noona. He sighed deeply and try to force a smile as he says "okay noona.. i will try" and he continues to eat silently.