When Jealousy Haunts Him

Lover

After a few weeks without contacting each other, its finally the day of the concert will finally held. Its been a rough weeks for both Krystal and Aiden because of Aiden keep on being cold and ignored all her calls and messages. He even went back to his home without informing the girl which makes the girl even more confuses thinking if theres something wrong about their relationship. Feeling that Aiden wont even response to her calls and messages, Krystal stopped finding him few days before the concert. Truth, on the concert day, they will finally see each other again because of their works. Aiden's brother, Joongki keep on pushing Aiden to at least reply Krystal's text but being stubborn as he is, he just ignores him and keep on busying himself with works.

 

"Soojungie are you okay?" Luna, one of f(x) teammates came to Krystal breaking her from her thought at the backstage. She notices Krystal spacing out while looking at the EXO performance from the backstage so she decided to ease her down thinking that maybe the girl is nervous about the show.

 

Krystal replies her with a side hug "Yes unnie. I am okay.. i am just nervous" she replies with a smile. Its been a while since their last performance together as a team. Honestly, all of them were nervous about how will their fans react to their performance after taking a long break from any concerts and shows.

 

"Girls are you ready? Its our turn after this" Victoria came with Sulli while patting Krystal's shoulder. "Just believe that we cam do this like always.. I know our team can do this.. Just Enjoy the show!!" Victoria said while hugging all of the members to ease down their tension.

 

Exo song ended and the boys are taking turn giving a speech for their beloved fans. Which means Its the cue for the girls to get ready for their performance. And as soon as the boys speech ended, the light of the concert hall went dark and the girls quickly taking their spots.

 

All four of them cant hide their nervousness as the light slowly brighten up and the loud scream from the fans can be heard as soon as they recognized the band currently about to perform. Then fans went wild as their chant surrounded the hall as their song started to play. The four girls keep on focus like how they always practiced all these while. They danced to their song perfectly and their smiles embedded brightly as they heard their fans sing along to their "La cha ta" song. Eventhough the song was out really long time ago, still they cant help but feel happy because of their fans still remember the song.

 

Meanwhile, during the performance, there is Aiden who is looking at the girl who stole his heart three weeks ago from the back of the hall. His cant help but let out a smile watching Krystal and her teams playing around with their fans. She is doing what she loves happily and he will never snatch that happiness from her. He thought. Never did he knows that his silent treatment has made the girl miserable waiting for his response. 

 

"You guys take care of the backlight and spotlight. I will watch from that side" Aiden pointed at the seat near the end of the hall while instructing his teams inside the electrical room. He makes his way out and took a seat near far end of the hall while watching the performance.

 

As the concert near the ending, all of the performers gathered on the stage to sing their last song before they bid their goodbye. That was Aiden knitted his eyebrows watching a guy he believes is 'Kai' according to what he reads from an article about his Krystal dating rumors approaches Krystal and gave her a hug. His smiles immediately faded as he watches how the girl and the boy exchange smiles and whispered to each other ears. He feels his blood boils for such intimacy in front of his eyes. He gritted his teeth as Kai patted Krystal's head while laughing about something they whispered to each other. Aiden cant stand that much and stood up from his seat and go to the electrical room at the back of the hall feeling the need of smoking that time. 

 

"Hyung, i will go smoke upstairs. You take care from here" Aiden said to his brother, Joong Ki who is controlling the laptop motion leading to the backscreen of the stage and Aiden quickly leaves the hall. He cant help but feeling his jealousy rise up to his head that it might explode if he stays in that hall any longer.

 

As soon as he found his way to the top of the building, theres nobody there and he quickly take out his cigarrate and light it up. He it very deeply and let out the smoke to the air. He continuously smoking until the second cigar "Damn i hate this feelings" he said as he light up another cigarrate and smoke it while looking at the beauty light view of Seoul city. Never he notices that his thought drifted to how happy Krystal looks while performing on stage just now. It is the first time he has seen her performing on stage and he loves it how she looks like on it. Its like watching a sunset with a light heart with a smile watching her smiling like that earlier. "I miss her.." he whispered to himself loud enough to make someone he avoided for weeks to hear it.

 

"Miss who?" Krystal said as she is standing a few feets away from Aiden with a bottle of water in her hand. She has this sad look but relieved on her face to finally be able to see the face of the guy that she has been missing so much this past few weeks. 

 

"Oh god!" Aiden startled and coughed as the cigarrate smokes stuck in his throat with the sudden present of the girl there. He was shocked. Not believe that the girl is there. His face reddened and he is having difficulties breathing after he the smoke too much to his lungs. 

 

"I am sorry.. Are you okay?" Krystal approached him and handed him her bottle. "Drink this" she said patting the guy back trying to soothe his cough taking away his cigar and throw it on the ground. She replaced the sad look with this worried look on her face watching Aiden struggles to open the bottle cap and took a big gulp of water. Once he regained his composure, they take a seat on the bench there and Aiden eyes wander around observing if theres anybody there beside them.

 

"You are not supposed to be here" Aiden stated looking away. 

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" Krystal asked looking at him with much anticipation for his answer to her question. She scooted closer towards him and slowly hold Aiden's arm. The past few weeks has been very hard for her because of missing this guys infront of her too much. Receiving such cold treatment from him is a nightmare for her. Her tears started forming in her eyes as she observed Aiden's face closer but the guy never budge.

 

Aiden stays silent. He keeps his gaze away from her. He tries to clear his thought about the jealousy he is feeling and the missing part inside his heart. He stays still and keep his composure. He doesnt know how to answer her. He doesnt want to hurt her feeling with his answer. Ignoring her these past few weeks has been very torturing for him too. But right now he cant even find a courage to even speak to her. He stays silent for almost a minute keeping his face away from looking at the girl now holding his arm anticipating for his answer.

 

"Aiden answer me!" Krystal's voice raise up. The tears she has been keeping finally roll down her cheeks freely. She cant stand how Aiden making her feelings right now. Its very hurtful and she cant help but to realize how messy their relationship are right now. "Did i do wrong? What is it? Tell me baby.. i will fix myself so i wont do it again" she said as she tightened her grip on his arm. A little sob can be heard and tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

Aiden finally turned his head cant stand seeing his precious girl crying because of him. He blames himself for making her cry like this. "Hey.. dont cry..  i am sorry.. i am the wrong one" he pulled her in a hug. Patting the girl's head letting the girl cry on his chest. He pulled himself for awhile and kisses her forehead three times and pulled her for a hug again whispering "i am sorry Soojung-ah.. dont cry" while patting her back. 

 

Krystal deepened the hug and stays like that for a few minutes. She cant help but feel the weight on her shoulders has been lifted as soon as Aiden pulled her for a hug. Being close to him always makes her feel at ease and peace. Like all the problems is not a matter for her because he is there protecting her. Right now, theres no other places she wants to go instead of being with Aiden. Thanks to Joong Ki oppa because after the show, he went to Krystal and informed her that Aiden went here. She informed her teammates and team that she has private schedule and she leaves early. Running upstairs and found out that the guy she has been waiting for is just smoking while sulking here. She cant help but feels like she wanted to hug him dearly as soon as she lays her eyes upon him. But she needs to clarify the things between them first. Listening to Aiden explains why he is avoiding her just because he is afraid that their relationship will affect her works makes her fall even deeper for the guy. He concerns about her status as artist and being in relationship with him means she need to be extra careful with her fans if they found out about it.

 

After explaining everything, Aiden wiped Krystal's tears with both his thumb. "There you go, dont cry because of me anymore.  It hurts me to see you cry" he said as he pulled her into another hug. He kisses her forehead again letting out all of his feelings for her telling her how much he loves her with that kiss. After he pulls out he stares into the girl's eyes. Caressing both her cheeks lovingly. "Dont cry again baby.." he whispered with an assuring smile on his face. 

 

Krystal then slid her arms around Aiden's neck launching herself onto him while saying "Jongin Oppa and I have been friends since we were 12.. Thats why we are close. Those rumours are just fake. Me and him is just merely a close friend. So, stop being jealous about it. Its you who I love" 

 

Aiden cheeks reddened and he tries to look away to hide his blush but his head is locked by Krystal. Busted. He thought. His cant stop himself from letting out a small smile realizing it was very childish of him to even be jealous for such small interactions between his girl and the boy.

 

Krystal smiles back "Dont leave me again.." her eyes turns misty uttering those words remembering how vurnerable she became without him by her side.

 

Aiden nodded his head and pulled the younger girl for a kiss. Its starting from gentle peck to deep one. They savoured the kiss for good 30 seconds. "I wont leave you" Aiden said as he pulled out from the kiss. Then, he pulled Krystal for another hug.

 

And the night went by with two lovers holding each other hands gazing at the beautiful view of Seoul City Nights at the rooftop without anybody knew about it.