Beginning of everything

Lover


*At the Cafe Lotte Hotel Seoul


"Hi, I am Aiden Liu. Nice to meet you" Aiden extended his hands for a handshake as he approached the girl that has been waiting for him at the corner of the cafe. He smiles as the girl look at him and stand up as she shakes his hand.

"Hello, i am Ailee. Nice to meet you too" she said as she smiles at him. She is no other than a korean singer who has a great voice and always been nominated with great vocal awards in korea. She is a close friend with Jung Min noona but she had broke up with her ex boyfriend for a year and she thinks that agreeing on Jung Min's suggestion to go on a date with her dongsaeng can be the reason of a fresh start for her.

"I am sorry if i am late noona, i just finished my meeting and i rushed here" Aiden explained as he took his seat in fronts of her. They began to place an order and continues their knowing each others session. Being the unsocialize Aiden, he just listen to Ailee's story and only talk when he needs to. He has zero interest to be in a relationship at this moment as he is currently busy with the works in Korea and abroad.

As their food arrived at their table, they just both eat it silently without uttering a word. They both realize that this set up isnt working. "Aiden, lets just be friend. I see u as my brother" Ailee suddenly said flashing her eye smile at him. She has this pretty features as a girl and her singing skill is way too perfect that could melt every guys listening.

Aiden returning her words as he smile and say "Alright noona. I will be your dongsaeng" he continues eating to fill up his empty stomach due to rushing here from the site. The dinner was great and he cant wait to get back to his hotel room and rest.

Aiden walk Ailee to the hotel entrance as they call it a night after the dinner date. Both feels happy and contented as they has cleared the situation between them. "Go home safely noona, i will contact you soon" Aiden said while giving Ailee a hug.

"Rest early and dont forget to say hi to Joong Ki Oppa" Ailee said after releasing the hug. She walk towards the suv waiting for her and give Aiden a smile before shutting the door close. Aiden watch her with both hands in pocket while smiling. As soon as he was about to go to his hotel, he was surprised and nearly shoured by a person standing close to him. She is wearing a maroon Harvard varsity hoodie with a black mask and a shades on her eyes. Her black tight jeans perfectly fitted her long slender legs. She closed their gap as she look deeply into Aiden's eyes.

As soon as Aiden sniffed her scent, he quickly noticed that she is no other than Krystal. He again hyptonized by her presence and couldnt think of what is happening. His tiredness suddenly disappear as he looks at her back straight into her eyes. Their moment ended as he realized that she shouldnt be in the public place like this, he quickly grab her right hands and pulled her towards the elevator. He uses his right hand to scan the access card and pressed his room floor number. As soon as the door closed, he look at the girl beside him "Its dangerous to stay outside without anyone protecting you" Aiden said as he looks at her worriedly. He couldnt help but to care towards this girl whos staring at him in his eyes. They are having staring battle and of course, Aiden is the one who looks away.

"I waited for your text. I thought you are busy working, but you seems to be enjoying your dinner with that woman" She said as she looks away as well. She cant help but feel a bit irritated as she saw him smiling sending the girl off just now.

Aiden cant help but to look at Krystal whos now avoiding his stare. He hates to assume things but he cant help but to realize what has Krystal said just now. He cant believe that the girl is feeling the same things towards him. He cant believe that the girl is actually feels jealous when he spend time with Ailee noona for dinner. He look away and again realize that he is still holding her hand. The way their hand touched somehow relaxing him in a good way. He doesnt want to let go. He heaved a deep sigh and he squeezed her hand a little with a smile. Krystal looks at him and see that he is smiling "What?" She asked with a pout.

*Ding

The elevator door slowly open. Aiden still doesnt want to let go of her hands and still pulling her towards his room. He opens the door and as soon as the door closed, he looks at her. Stare at her beautiful face as he take off her glasses and mask. Push back the hoodie as he let her long hair fall onto her shoulder perfectly. He cant help but to feel captivated by her beauty again and again.

"I am sorry, it was my brother's girlfriend who set up the date. I just accept it but i promise theres nothing going on between me and her. It was just a friendly date between us and she looks at me as her brother" Aiden explained while a blush crept onto his cheeks as it was the first time he been into this kind of situation with a girl.

Krystal quickly feel sorry towards Aiden. She noticed that this guy in fronts of her is tired and she notices the visible dark circle under his eyes. Being a company CEO must be tiring and this is the first time she has seen a vurnerable side of a guy like Aiden. She stares at his eyes as she noticed theres a longing deep down his eyes. She can feel that theres something that has been burdening this guy. She slowly carress his cheeks with both her hands as she stares at his face then she slowly moved her hands to massage the back of his head calming his nerves.

Aiden heaved a deep sigh as Krystal keep on massaging his back hair. He feels like the burden he has been carrying on his shoulder lifted up as he closes his eyes. He cant help but the heaved a deep sigh again as he can feels that all his sense has been calmed and relaxed. Theres never someone has done this to him because all he do is smoking whenever he feels burden up by works and problems. This is one of Krystal's effect on him and he is open to know more about her side. He opens his eyes as the girl stopped what she was doing and he cant help but to follow her towards his bed. She makes him sit on the bed as she said "Wait here im gonna prepare you hot shower" and she left for the bathroom.

Aiden feels like crying as soon as she was out of his sight. He has never been treated like this from anyone in his life. He thanks god that he met Krystal when he checked in the hotel. From the moment they were talking inside his car, he knows that she will become someone very important in his life and he smiles at that thought. Standing up, he takes off his glasses and wristwatch follow up by his blazer, shirts, khaki pants and his shoes. Left on his boxer briefs, he throws his clothes onto into the laundry bag nearby the toilet and pulled the towel in the closet. Wrapping it around his waist, he then pick up his cigaratte from the rack and make his way towsrds the balcony. He lit up the cigaratte and inhale the smoke and exhale it to the air while waiting for Krystal to finish his bath.

"Aiden? Shower is ready.. WAIT, ARE YOU SMOKING?!" Krystal nearly shouted at him. She looks scary with her eyes glaring at him like she want to make a hole in him. Aiden looks so scared by the way she is looking at him and he quickly avoid her eyes. He mumbled a slow "sorry" as he quickly run towards the bathroom.

Krystal was about to laugh as she finds it very cute that he is scared of her. She has no problem with him smoking cigaratte but she cant help but to think about Aiden's health. Yup, she admitted that she already fallen for him and she wants to make it work between them despites busy schedules of them both.
She decided to wait for him on his bed while flipping through channel to find something to watch. She never know that Aiden will take a long time to shower as she started to feel sleepy.

Aiden comes out from the bathroom and noticed that Krystal is still there in his room. He cant help but smile that she fell asleep while the tv is still on. He reached for the controller and turn off the tv as he make way to his closet to find something to wear. As soon as he dressed in his boxer and tshirt, he slowly makes his way on the bed beside the sleeping girl. He rested his body sideway watching the girl sleeping. "Thanks Soojung-ah" he said as he carressed her face. He cant help but chuckle as the girl murmuring some incoherent words in her sleep and suddenly she put her head onto Aiden's chest as she wrapped her hands around his waist.

Aiden got no choice but to stay unmoved of he doesnt want Krystal to wake up. But suddenly he was shocked by the girl whos now opening her eyes and stares at him deeply. He gulped as he see how her eyes looks like she wants to eat him alive. He cant help but getting by that. "Wa..wait Kryss.. Hmmpph" his words interrupted when suddenly Krystal kissed him deeply. His all control turned down as he returned the kiss with the same intensity. As they were having tongue battle, the girl take the lead as she sit ontop of him taking off her hoodie leaving her in her black bra. We all knows where Aiden eyes focusing at the moment. He slowly getting by Krystal's move as he pulled her and flip their position with him leading their session. Being the gentleman as he is, he pulled out from the kiss and ask "Are you sure?" The girl look into his eyes while panting and a small smile crept onto her lips as she claimed his lips again and her hands busy rubbing his centre part making a very visible tent there while answering..

"I am"






*Next morning


Ring*Ring*Ring

"Hmmmmmph" Krystal stretched her arms as the sound of her ringtone is waking her up from her sleep. She glances at the clock and its just 9am in the morning for goddamn sake. It was the best night ever. She reached for her phone as her manager's contact showed up. She picks it up "Hello Good Morning oppa" she can help but to smile as Aiden stirred in his sleep disturbed by her voice.

"Soojung-ah, thanks god u answer me.. where have u been? I look for you in your room but you are not there" her manager complained as soon as he heard Krystal's voice.

"I am fine oppa, i just spend time with my friends last night and i fell asleep at her house. i have schedule at 4pm today right? I will be back at my room at 2pm i promise" she said and straight away hang up not forgetting to put her phone on airplane mode.

"Soojung-ah, who's that?" Aiden mumbled as he blinked his eyes multiples time.

Krystal smiled at his cuteness and quickly peck his lips. "Why are you so cute?" She said as she buried her face on his chest. She feels good by hearing Aiden calling her using her korean name.

"I just woke up and u already steal a kiss from me?" Aiden said as he was hoping to hear the answer from the girl whos now hugging him dearly.

"Its the manager oppa.. he is asking me where am i since i didnt go back into my room last night" Krystal explained as he look as him from his chest smiling lovely.

That statement alarmed Aiden as his eyes straight away bulging realizing the situation they are in right now. He quickly pulled away from the hug and look at the latter and quickly shaking his head. "No this is not right. You have to be in your room" he said as he stand up from the bed forgetting that he is still . A small blush quickly crept onto his cheeks as he turned around finding out that Krystal is enjoying looking at his body at the moment. He quickly search for his boxer that Krystal threw away last night and quickly put it on. "Fast, you need to be in your room" he said as he pull her out from the bed. Again, a blush creeps onto his face as krystal also is . He quickly turn around giving her space to dress up. The girl just laugh at him and went to collect her clothes and put it on.

"Done.." she say flatly to Aiden whos now looking outside the window. The guy turn around and smiles as he approached her. She cant help but smile as the guy wrapped his arm around her giving the warm that she loves the most.

"Thank you.. i just want you to not creating any problems on your career.. now, go back to your room. And text me when u have a free time" Aiden said as he looks straight into her eyes. Two seconds after that he realize something as he quickly pulled out from the hug.

This act makes the younger girl confused with whats the guy thinking. "Why? What happen?" She asked with worry shows to her full face.

"I forgot to tell you that my brother will come in any seconds from n-"

"Good Morning! Aide--- GEEZ WHAT THE ARE U DOING HERE?!!!!!!" Joong Ki Hyung entered the room without bothering to knock as he has the duplicated access card to his brothers room. He was shocked by the sight of a girl inside his brother's room. The plastic bag on his right hand dropped onto the floor. He was very shocked And now he is looking at the girl that Aiden is currently shielding.

"Hyung, eyes on me" Aiden snapped his brother from looking at his girl. He carefully took Krystal's left hand and interwined it with him. Then he held her cheeks as he slowly kissed her temple. He assures her with a tender smile trying to convince her that everything is going to be alright. "Kindly go back to your room hyung, i needa fetch my girl to her room and will find u after that"

Joong Ki hyung let out an awkward laugh as he nodded his head and turn around to get out from the room. "I got it. Find me after this. We needa discuss about all of this later" he said before exiting the door.

As his brother left, Aiden planted a simple kiss on the younger girl's lips. They last for a few seconds and "I am sorry about earlier. Now lets go to your room" Aiden said as they broke the kiss.

Krystal smiles in return and let herself follow the guy now officially important to him