Joong Ki's Advice

Lover

 

*In front of Krystal's room unit

The couple silently walk through the hallway while Joong Ki's following them. Aiden feels kind of annoyed by his brother's antics but he cant say anything since Joong Ki hyung is showing him a very serious face while following them to Krystal's room. The walk feels like forever since no one is talking and Aiden never let go of Krystal's hand.

 

"So this is my room" Krystal said breaking the silence once they arrived the door with number "240" on it. Aiden smiles faintly while looking at the door number. He slowly let go of the girl's hand and rub his palm through the side of his pants. 

 

"Guess me and my hyung will go back to my room then. Dont forget to text me later" Aiden approached the girl and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead.

 

Krystal cant help but feeling giddy inside her heart giving her best smile to the guy who kissed her temple lovingly. She cant help but feeling a comforting warm feeling inside her heart while watching the two guys disappear from her sight. She tap her access card and let herself in with a smile on her face. But once she gets in, she is welcomed by her manager whos looking at her with a serious face. The smile on her face quickly wiped away as she slowly approaches her manager getting ready for a long nags.

 

------------------------------

 

*Inside Aiden's Room

 

As soon as Joong Ki's hyung entered the unit. He turns around and look at his younger brother with a very serious face. "I dont want to ruin up the mood but what was that earlier? Care to explain to me Aiden?" He said as Aiden sat infront of him while he standing near the curtain.

 

Aiden let out a deep sigh and then he said "I fall for her" while looking at his brother's face. He feels like a teenager getting caught by his parents right now and he hates the feeling. "I know its really fast but i cant help it. I felt really warm and calm while im with her hyung. I have this feeling that I want to take care of her. I hope you understand me" he continues. Eventho Aiden is smart, but he is still a younger brother.

 

Joong Ki hyung only stares at Aiden for around 1 minute. Then he look away while sighing deeply. He cant believe that his brother falls love with that girl very quick. "But she is an idol, we are just normal people Aiden, we dont know her world. Yes i know that she treats you good but will her family do the same? her fans? her people?" Aiden dropped his on the mattress while rubbing his face with his two palms. 

 

Aiden look at his brother. He gets what he means. His brother got a point and he starts to think deepy about the situation he let himself in. He loves peace. He cant help to think about what her family, fans, people around her will think about them once they discovered about their situation. He heaved a deep sigh as well. The slight regret suddenly crept onto his mind as he starts to think about it again. But, he cant help himself from fall for her. They already did the thing and that cant be undone. He starts to wonder about their status after last night encounter. "Okay hyung. i understand. I will sort things out with her" he looked at his hyung. "You dont need to worry. Nothing will happen i will make sure of that. I will settle things out" 

 

"Im not telling you to stop whatever you are having with her. But I only to make it clear to you that being in a relationship with people like her. Theres alot of things we need to reconsider" Joong Ki said with a smile. "Take it slow bro" he patted his brother's shoulder while looking around the room. Its a terrible mess especially on the bed. He cant help but laugh it off "Damn what kind of spirit you have inside you bro.. HAHA"

 

" off" Aiden grunted while laughing it off as well throwing the nearest pillow he can reach towards his brother.

 

_________________

 

*Inside Krystal's room

 

"Where did you go Soojung? I was looking for you everywhere" Hojoon oppa asked while looking at Krystal with a sharp eyes. He has been her manager for almost 3 years now and he cared about her as his little sister.

 

Krystal slowly approached her manager and sat on her couch while answering " i told you already. i met my friend" She lied as she looks into manager's face trying to making him satisfy with her answer. She puts on her famous poker face while having a staring battle with her manager.

 

"Dont you dare lying me. Enough with the dating scandal you are currenly facing, now you want to add another scandal? Whos that guy? What are you doing with him all night long?! Do you want to lose your career Soojung-ah?" Hojoon oppa asked with an anger in his voice. He looks scary with his eyes red due to controlling his anger from bursting. He is just being the protective oppa he is. Wanted to do the best for the girls he has been taking care of for past 3 years. He cant help but feeling a bit protective with Krystal freely going in and out with a guy he barely knows.

 

Krystal almost choked up a tears when she answered her manager "I dont want to be rude to you. But hey oppa i have been dealing with this  for almost 3 years and now you want to be a jerk yelling at me things i already knew? Oh my god!  i thought you are my best supporter and always understand me? Whats wrong with me having a guy? Whats wrong with wanted to live like a normal person? Do i dont deserve any happiness at all? Answer me Hojoon Oppa!" Krystal yelled back with anger in her voice as well.

 

Hojoon oppa knocked his sense after he listened Krystal's bursting out herself. He fell silent while looking at the girl infront of him. He understands all of it. He realized that he is being overprotective to Krystal which irks her more. After 30 seconds of silence he let out a deep breath. "Fine, i am sorry Soojung-ah.. i just dont want you to get into trouble" he explained as he approached the girl patting her hair.

 

Krystal choked a tear "I was just tired of living with this kind of situation oppa.. i am sorry oppa i shouldnt yell at you like that" she let her tears fall streamly down her cheeks with a little sob.

 

Hojoon pulled Krystal into a hug letting her cry in his arms. Knowing how she dreamed of living in a very normal life. He cant help but pity her with such hates she received from people just because of the fake rumours about her dating a boy group idol. He understands the weight she is bearing on her shoulders. "No.. Oppa is sorry" he said with his thick broken Korean-English tongue. That suddeness making the atmosphere a bit light when Krystal laugh after he said that. After a few seconds, they broke the hug 'Now i need you to get ready for your new project meeting" Manager Hoojoon motioned Krystal to get ready.

 

"Okay Oppa!" Krystal answered him a smile walking to her closet to get ready for shower.