Meeting Her

Lover

The site visit day has finally comes. Aiden and Joong Ki went to Seoul as their finished their work in Danjing. They bring their things that has been packed for the stay there as the site visit and the meeting will cause them to stay for about 2 days. The journey to Seoul is always great for them as they both enjoyed to work in that modern city. Joong Ki hyung is the one whos driving and Aiden sat at the passenger side. As they arrived at Lotte Hotel Seoul, they began to bring their baggage towards the counter to check in. The chilly wind that night is slowly making both of them need to be inside the building quickly.

As soon as they stepped into the lobby, they were welcomed with around 100 peoples there, all holding their phones and cameras up as they are waiting for someone whos staying at that hotel to come down. But once the two guys entered the lobby, the females cant help but to silently stare at them as they both looking good and Aiden got the perfect American-Asian face. Almost mistaken as hollywood actors.

Aiden and Joong Ki hyung look at each other as they continue their walk towards the receptionist. Once they get their access card, they walk toward the elevator. "Aiden, we put our things in the room first and then we eat okay?" Joong Ki Hyung distracted the silent Aiden as they are waiting for the elevator door to open.

"Yes hyung. I am already hungry. I skipped lunch today and finished the invoices checking. I dont want to leave works behind" Aiden said as he look at his shoes with his right hand in pocket and the other one holding his bag with his clothes. He started to feel uncomfortable with the people around the lobby as he rubbed the back of his head. "Aish. Why is it now anyway" He mumbled and steal a glance at the crowd but regretted as he started to feel that he needed to be alone immediately with those stares making him uncomfortable than usual.

*DING*

Aiden secretly thanked god as the elevator arrived. But, as soon as the door opened, his step stopped as he sees a beautiful girl inside the elevator wearing a dark brown pencil dress surrounded with 2 guys. He has never feel captivated by someone's beauty but he cant help but to steal a glance at that girl as she was about to step out from the elevator.

Time feels slowly ticking as she slowly look up and she meets Aiden eyes. Both lost words to say and Aiden quickly look somewhere else as he mumbles a slow "Sorry" and he stepped aside giving way to the girl with the buffy guys to walk first. He secretly curses himself because of the way he looks at that girl earlier. And as soon as she stepped out the elevator, the sound of the cameras and phones starting to fill the lobby area. Finally Aiden's mind clicked that the girl is no other than one of a famous people in Korea right now. But he doesnt know her due to his ignorance towards the entertainment worlds in Korea.

Joong Ki hyung eyed Aiden as a blush starting to appear onto his brother's cheek. A smile creep onto Joong Ki hyung's face as he pulled his brother by arm to enter the elevator. "Lets go Aiden"



*At the hotel's cafe


The two brothers are busy discussing their business while sipping their teas served at the cafe. They didnt noticed that their someone suddenly has arrived at the cafe marching his way towards them. As soon as the guy reached their table, he quickly called "Joong Ki" and smiled as Joong Ki hyung stood up and hugged him.

"Chang wook!, why are you here? I thought we supposed to be meeting tomorrow morning?" Joong Ki said as he pulled out from the hug and offered the guy to sit.

"Well, i just finished my meeting with my other client. Remember i told you about me want to introduce you guys to an agency? Their president stays here. We had a meeting upstair at the meeting room" Chang Wook said as he took as seat.

"Ah.. i see. Well, my friend is getting good at business eh? Haha.. Anyway, let me introduce you to my brother, Aiden-Liu.." Joong Ki said as he pointed at Aiden whos smiling at Chang Wook.

Chang Wook shakes his hands and smiling handsomely as he said "Indeed, its true that this guy is very handsome. Nice to meet you Aiden"

Aiden laughed shyly with the comment not forgetting to reply "Nice to meet you too Chang Wook hyung. U look good too"

"But now, i dont want to talk about business. What if i treat you guys drink? Instead of coffee. Why dont we release out stress with alcohol in their bar upstairs instead?" Chang Wook said with full of hope.

"Cool! Its been a long time since i last hang out with you. What about you Aiden-ah?" Joong Ki replied and they both focused on Aiden whos now contemplating wether he should follow or not. He always decline this kind of invitation as he cant handle alcohol that well. But, its his hyung whos been asking him now and he is now having a hard time to say no.

Heaved a deep sigh he finally said "Alright hyung. I will follow you guys" and let out a small smile towards the two guys in fronts of him.


*At the Bar

Joong Ki and Chang Wook happily drinking their beer as they talked about their college memories. Being the silent Aiden, he just drink his beer in his mug while listening to the guys talk. He always adore his brother whos now being the talkative he is, talking with Chang Wook Hyung. He likes how happy-go-lucky guy his brother are but at the same time always care alot for people he loves. Lucky Jung Min Noona that his brother loves her so much and has never cheates or do anything that would ruin their relationship. Yeah, quarrels are normal but his brother always clear the misunderstanding and solve the problems in his relationships. A smile creep onto his lips as he realize how much he adores his brother. After good 15 minutes, he finally started to feel the need of smoking. Boredom slowly creeping inside him as he continue to sip his beer. After the final sip, he interrupt his brothers excusing himself to smoke outside the buildings "hyung. I wanna go smoke first" and he make way towards the balcony of the bar.

As soon as he reached the balcony, he take out the cigar that always been inside his pocket and lit it up while inhaling the smoke and exhale it to the air. He released a deep sigh as he continues to smoke while staring at the sky. This habit of his somehow always released the tension he felt in his head. His mind suddenly diverted to the girl he met at the elevator earlier. He is having this warm feeling inside his heart as soon as the picture of her face show up into his mind relaxing himself as he continues to inhale his cigaratte.

Aiden finished his 5th cigar and throw it into the trash. He look at his watch as he shocked to see that he already been smoking for an hour. He takes out his phone from his pocket when the song 'Memories by Maroon 5' plays indicating theres a call in. He picked up as his hyung's name appeared on the screen.

"Hello hyung" he answered the call

"Aiden-ah. Hyung and Chang Wook will go to our friend's club for awhile. Will you be fine if i leave you here?" Joong Ki.

"Alright hyung. No problem. Have fun" Aiden replied as he hangs up the call. He decided to smoke onenmore cigaratte before he makes his way inside the bar to go his room and just go to sleep. But, as soon as he stepped inside the bar, there is someone whos captivating his eyes. The girl from elevator earlier is sitting the at the bar counter sipping her red wine while he notices some strains of tears on her cheek. He cant help but to feel his heart beating unusually again but at the same time worry for her. Somehow he doesnt know that he already stares at her for almost 30 seconds without blinking his eyes. Luckily that the bar isnt that crowded for the girl to have her time there alone. He secretly thankful for it as he knows how famous she is by the number of people waiting at the lobby that evening.

Aiden decided to just ignore her presences there and just go to his room. But as soon as he is right behind her, he heard the girl started to sob loudly. He cant help but also feel the burden that she is carrying and he stopped his trace. Feeling the needs to take care of her, he nochalantly take a sit five stools away from her. He sit there quietly while clasping his hand on the table waiting her to finish her sobs. He secretly glance at her as she keep on sipping her wine.

"What would you like to drink sir?" The bartender asked Aiden.

"One red wine please. Same as her" Aiden answered while pointing at the girl's wine. As the bartender preparing his drink, he takes out his handkerchief and contemplating if he should give it to her or not. Being the non-socialize Aiden, he always feel this uneasy feelings as he about to create a situation with a stranger.

The bartender comes to serve him his wine. And being the scared Aiden, he asked the bartender instead to do the move "Excuse me, can you give this to that girl?" He said as he pointed on the girl.

The bartender smiles at him and nodded as she take the handkerchief and walks toward the girl. But, for his horror the girl asked the bartender whos the sender. The bartender pointed at him as he quickly look away sipping his wine in one go. The girl look at him for 3 seconds and finally it clicked her that he is the cute guy in front of the elevator that evening. With the tear strains on her cheek, she smiled at him as she called him "Excuse me"

Aiden turn his head towards her, but as soon as he look at her face, he once again starstruckted by her beauty eventhough she is right now a crying mess. He cant help himself to praise the beauty of this girl whos having this black silky long hair. He snapped his thought as she spoke to him again "thanks" as she showed him his handkerchief the bartender handed her just now.

Aiden cleared his throat and let out a little smile towards her. He suddenly feel a tinge of dizziness on his head as the effect of him drinking the wine in one go earlier and quickly shut his eyes and look away. That reaction is noticed by the girl and she stands up to make her way to sit beside him.

"Whats wrong?" She asked as she is already beside him. She cant help but to notice that this guy is smelling like a cigaratte mixed with beer. She observes his side profile as the guy continues to clutch his head due to dizziness he is feeling. As soon as the guy raise up his head to look at her, they both not blinking their eyes as they are lost in each others eyes. Their moment is interrupted as the bartender offered him another pour of wine.

Realizing the situation he brings her, he quickly stood up and motioning to leave. "Uhm, i am sorry miss. I know you are an artist and its dangerous if theres people notices that you are here with a guy. I will excuse myself first" Aiden said as he bowed as a sign of respect to her. But as soon as he was about to take his leave, the girl extended her hands towards him. He looks at her hands and then her face with a questioning look.

"Nice to meet you, i am Krystal" she said with a sweet smile hoping that he can shook her hand.

A smile finally drawn onto his lips as he shook her hands as he said "i am Aiden Liu, Nice to meet you too"