The Fight

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that movie night Myung Hee tried to act normal because she didn’t want anyone to notice or guessed her feelings towards Yoongi. Especially after Yoongi told her that he felt that she was avoiding him. She sat at their table during breaktime and only sometimes she will sit and talk to Jinyoung. Yoongi and Min Ah as usual always together and sometimes disappear for a few minutes then only appeared when the bell rang with messy hair or crumple shirts. Myung Hee thought sometimes of letting go the feelings because she was too tired. Whenever Myung Hee was not feeling well Yoongi still showing his concerns. This has made Min Ah mad at her until it happened one day “...meet me at the girl’s room at period 2....I need to speak to you urgently.... Min Ah...” Myung Hee received a message on her phone. Once the first period was over Myung Hee quickly made her way to the girl’s room and waited for Min Ah. The first period Min Ah was in a different class. Not long Min Ah walked in along with her other four friends.

 

Myung Hee can hear the door was locked and Shin Hae Ra stood against it. “..what is it tgat you want to talk to me so urgent?....” Myung Hee asked Min Ah. “....hey kid!...now Yoongi and me are going steady...I don’t want you to be so close with him anymore...he is mine..only mine...” Min ah warned her. “..what the are you talking about...Yoongi is my best friend ..there’s no way you can separate us...I may not stand in between your stupid relationship but if ever you hurt him.. I will be the first to protect him...” Myung Hee hissed. “..how dare you !...!..” a slap landed on Myung Hee’s cheek then Myung Hee was shocked with the sudden attacked. She will not stood still she slapped Min Ah’s cheek back and it even harder then Min Ah pulled her hair the same goes with Myung Hee she pulled the girl’s hair too. It was even easier for her because Min Ah’s hair was longer while hers was short. Then Hae ra opened the girl’s room door and ran outside looking for Yoongi and the other members. She managed to get hold of Jimin who was on his way to his locker. “...Jimin!..please call Yoongi...Min Ah and Myung Hee are in a fight!..” “..what!?..” then Yoongi was walking with Namjoon happened to walk past “..hyung hurry!...it’s Myung Hee!...” they ran to the girl’s room and saw the two girls were on the floor wrestling each other. Just when Yoongi was right in front both of them Myung Hee throw a hard punch on Min Ah’s face which made bled. “..Myungie!..stop it!..for god sake!..what are you doing?....why are you hurting her?...” Yoongi pulled Myung Hee away then rushed to his girlfriend “..are you okay...baby?...” Min Ah was crying and told him that Myung Hee started the fight because she was jealous of her being Yoongi’s girlfriend. “... you Min Ah!..you started it!...Yoongi..it’s not what you think....I can explain!..” Myung Hee tried to defend herself. “..shut the up Myung Hee!...how could you do this to her!...you know that she is my girlfriend....at least you could have been friend with her...I trusted you!...” Yoongi was mad and shouted at her. Myung Hee was so shocked because that was the first time Yoongi ever shouted at her. “..Yoongi...” she whispered his name. Then Yoongi helped Min Ah to stand and carry her in a bridal style to the infirmary. Min Ah still acted in pain and crying against Yoongi’s chest. Taehyung came and saw Myung Hee who froze in her spot sitting on the floor. Taehyung kneeled down in front of her and said “...I believe you Myung Hee...dont worry about Yoongi....just tried to understand him...he’s just upset right now..”. Taehyung lifted Myung Hee’s face and her tears rolling down but there’s no words been said. Taehyung gave her a hug when Myung Hee whispered softly “....I lost my best friend Tae..he doesn’t believe me anymore..and he doesn’t trust me anymore....” Myung Hee cried then Tae’s tightened his hold and rubbed her back gently. Not long after that Myung Hee headed home and she skipped the rest of her classes for the day. “...are you going to report to the principal ?....” Yoongi asked Min Ah while she was in the infirmary. “.....how can I do that ...she is your best friend...it will hurt you if I do so....” Min Ah acted as an angel infront of Yoongi. “..I don’t want you to feel hurt...because I love you...”she added while holding Yoongi’s hand. “..yeah..I know you wont do that....that’s my girl....” Yoongi smiled weakly. Min Ah gave an evil smile full of satisfaction.

 

“....did any of you see Myung Hee?....” Yoongi asked the members when school ended. He didn’t see the girl waiting for him at the gate. “..she went home right after that....” Taehyung answered. “...she must have felt so bad... hyung...when you shouted at her....” Jimin added. “....she hit Min Ah hard on the face!....how could she do that!...” Yoongi’s voice rose. “...she must have a reason for doing so....” Jungkook responded immediately. “....no Min Ah said she was jealous of her...” “..and you believe her over your best friend?..” Taehyung snapped. “..it’s logic that she is jealous...she’s been acting differently since then..and most of all why wouldn’t I believe my girlfriend...I trusted her...”. “..trust my foot!..” Jungkook muttered silently. “..what did you say kookie?...” Yoongi looked mad now. “..emm..nothing hyung...it’s just my foot that hurts...” Jungkook li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter