Suspicious

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The therapy continued when Myung Hee met Youra at the singer’s apartment. Youra refused to go to Myung Hee’s office therefore Myung Hee went to her apartment instead. The therapist pressed the bell twice then it was opened by Jun Ki. “..hello..Ms Song..please come in....”. Myung Hee stepped into Youra’s apartment. It’s a modern and spacious unit. Surely she can afford such luxury unit. There were some pictures of hers and Yoongi. Yoongi with his usual good look while Youra was smiling widely in the picture. “..Ms Song just hold on a second....Youra is still in the shower....” Jun Ki told her. Myung Hee went to sit in the living room and placed her cello on the floor next to the sofa.

 

Jun Ki came back with a mug of hot tea. “..... You might like some hot drinks since I’m making one for Youra....”. The young manager handed the tea to her. “...oohh..thank you...that’s kind of you...”. “...so..Ms Song...how has the therapy going on for Youra?.....” Jun ki asked as he sat in one of the armchairs in the room. “..she’s adapting with it well ...slowly of course...”. Myung Hee answered as she sipped her tea. “..I’m so glad to hear that...”. Jun Ki responded in short. “...Mr Kim....do you happen to know if Ms Kwon has other friends around?....I mean that she met once in a while?...” Myung Hee asked suddenly. “....well..she do have some friends...but they are not so close...but she seldom meet them...” “..what about of her going to any of the club she normally goes to?....” Myung hee continued. “...well....she ever told me only once she went out to a club to meet someone...but I didn’t ask who.....”.

 

“....ahh..Myung Hee ..you are here....” Youra walked out from her room. “....hi Youra...how are you today?....” Myung Hee stood up and placed her mug on the coffee table. “...I’m a bit tired....but I don’t mind if I can listen to you playing your cello....it’ll help me to feel at ease....” Youra responded while looking at Myung Hee’s cello. “...very well....where should I play....” Jun Ki quickly stood up taking one of the dining chair and brought it to the living room. They all settled in the living room. Myung Hee started playing in the centre of the living room. She played a piece beautifully. Youra sat back and tried to relax. Right half through the piece the door to the apartment was opened and Yoongi walked in. It was the first time he ever heard Myung Hee played her cello. She was into the music she didn’t realise another presence in the room.

 

She finished playing and said “....did you enjoy it Youra?....or do you want to listen some more?...” then Myung Hee gaze shifted to Yoongi who just stood silently by the door frame. “....how long have you been standing there?....we didn’t hear you’re coming ....” “.....long enough to listen to your playing...it’s good...” Yoongi walked approaching Youra “..how are you feeling?....” “...Yoongi ...you are here....” Youra answered surprisingly. She didn’t expect Yoongi to come. “..I thought you will be busy with Namjoon and Hoseok....”. “.....emm...yeah..but I leave it with them to continue....I didn’t know you have a session today....at your apartment....” Yoongi added. “....well..I’m too lazy to go out today...” the singer said as she sat her back against the comfort of the chair. “....I should leave now..since the session is done....I will see you again....next week...” Myung Hee said as she packed her cello and placed it in the case. “...oohh..you are leaving now?....” Yoongi asked her disappointedly. “...yes..I have some report to do....bye..” “..I’ll walk you to the door....” Yoongi said and led the way to the door. “....thanks.. Myungie...I’ll see you around..” Yoongi said as he opened the door for her. Myung Hee planted a small smile and just bowed her head a little. She quickly rushed out of the apartment and made to the elevator.

 

Myung Hee hailed a cab to go back to her apartment. She was day dreaming while sitting at the back of the cab. Yoongi was very much in love with Youra she thought to herself. She didn’t realise that a tear rolled down her cheek. “..are you alright Ms?....we’ve reached the destination...” the cab driver spoke as he stopped the vehicle. “...oohh...yeah...sorry...” she quickly paid the for the fare and stepped out of the taxi. Myung Hee was half way writing the report. She remembered the earlier encounter with Yoongi. She was so jealous of Youra that Yoongi loved her. She didn’t have the chance at all. She sighed and switched off her computer. She just didn’t have the mood to do her work. She called Soo Min if her friend was free to meet her at one of the noodle restaurant in town.

 

The two friends finally met up and ordered their food “..why...you suddenly want to hang out?...” Soo Min asked as she sipped her soju. “...I just want to cheer myself a bit....” Myung Hee weakly answered her frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter