The Lies

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed by without realizing it. The same goes with Myung Hee she has been busy with therapy’s report. It was the day when she has a session with Youra again. This time Youra managed to go to Myung Hee’s office. She wanted to make Yoongi to her words because she almost got caught when Yoongi waited for her all night a few days back . “...good morning Youra..how are you today?....” Myung Hee greeted her as she walked into her office. “...I don’t feel really good....I kept on getting a feeling of nervous and anxious....” the singer acted infront of her therapist. “...but you’ve been progressing well....infact Yoongi told me that you met your friends and you felt happy meeting your friends again.....” Myung Hee explained clearly to her. “...dont worry...we will continue the session....why don’t we start talking about the people that are important to you.......” Myung Hee said with a light smile.

 

Youra started off talking about her parents. How their marriage didn’t work out and she moved back to Korea. Then followed by a few of her friends who Myung Hee were not familiar with. Then came along Yoongi’s name mentioned. How she started her carrier but didn’t say how their relationship started. She talked a lot about her friends who she used to hang out. Myung Hee gripped her pen tightly because if you love someone that much you will not stop talking and phrasing about the person. Youra didn’t really love Yoongi. She was just using her to reach her fame. “..how dare she hurt Yoongi...my Yoongi...” Myung Hee muttered in her head. They finished the session after almost an hour and a half.

 

“....Yoongi.... I have an invitation from my friend ...” Namjoon told the CEO of MME “..so?...” “..do you want to come ...he said I can bring you and Hobi....” “...you go ahead....I want to finish the music....” Yoongi answered without looking. “...c’mon Yoongi..you’ve been tied up with the work too much....layback a bit man....” Namjoon snapped at him. “...fine...I’ll go..” Yoongi finally gave in. “...good..we’ll go together this Friday at 8pm...I’ll pick you up...” the tall man said as he grab his jacket to leave the studio. Yoongi stared at his unfinished notes. He rubbed his forehead and sighed heavily. He has a lot on his mind. His music and there’s Youra who he has been worried about. The side of his mind he thought of Myung Hee his used to be best buddy before. How he wished their relationship was like before. He could share his problems with her but now Myung Hee was a different person. She changed a lot and probably didn’t think much of him anymore. He felt frustrated and disappointed for everything yet he didn’t say anything to anyone. Deep down inside his heart how much he wanted to tell Myung Hee and have along talk with him. He missed her and their time together. Youra on the other hand didn’t really help. He may loved her but he felt something missing in their relationship. Since it was still unknown to the public Yoongi felt it was still like a huge debt and he need to do something about it. The tired man put aside of his problem and decided to lay down on his couch for a while.

 

Myung Hee busied herself with her report when she was at her apartment. “...come in...” she called when sshe heard a knock on her door. “....are you busy?...” Soo Min asked as she opened the door. “...well...just let me finish this in a sec...”. Myung Hee joined her friend in the living room once she was done with her report. “....what is it?...” she asked. “...I’m just wondering when can we go to the club again?....” Soo Min asked excitedly. “...why?...is it because of kim Taehyung?....” Myung Hee asked back teasingly. “..well...you can put it that way....” Soo Min answered bluntly. “...I’ll see if I’m not busy this weekend....dont worry you meet your lover boy again...” Myung Hee said to her friend as she hit Soo Min’s shoulder jokingly. “....Myung Hee..I was just wondering....” Soo Min continued. “...what?...” Myung hee asked back. “....are you sure ..there was nothing between you and Yoongi before?....” the housemate asked. “....what do you mean?...” Myung Hee asked in confused “...you know...you two just looked so awkward around each other...” Soo Min explained. “.....idiot!...nothing’s between us...he’s just a...a good friend....” Myung Hee stated immediately after clearing . Soo Min smirked as she walk away.

 

The three gorgeous men Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were on their way to the club. It was the club which Youra went to with Seungri before. The club belongs to Kim Jongin. A well known business man who was also Namjoon’s friend. The club was already packed with people. Only the rich normally hang out in Jongin’s club. As they walked in the guard led them in and Jongin was waving his hand. “....good to see you again mate....how are you...” Jongin gave a brotherly hug to Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter