Epilogue

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first week of the cherry blossom bloomed in that year. Everything has been prepared for Yoongi and Myung Hee’s big day. Their wedding day finally came. “...oohh...my daughter ...you look so beautiful today....I’ve been waiting for this day all these years....and I’m so glad that you finally together....” Mrs Song hugged her daughter and kissed her cheek. “...you will ruin her make up....we better get back into the hall...most guests already here....” Mr Song pulled his wife away from the bride. Both her parents walked out from the room. Soo Min was helping her with her veil . “...oohh..Myung Hee...you look really beautiful...Yoongi will not be able to breath later when he sees you....” Soo Min chuckled and her hands still straightening the bride’s gown.

Jimin’s head popped in from the door “..it’s almost time...please get ready....” both Myung Hee and Soo Min were ready to walk out the room. Myung Hee’s father was waiting for her ready to walk her beloved daughter on the isle. Meanwhile Yoongi was sweating nervously “...how do I look Tae?...” “..you look so goddamn handsome...don’t worry ...” Taehyung put a thumbs up and winked at him. “..Jungkook..don’t forget the rings....that’s the most important one...if you lose it I’ll ing kill you...” Yoongi warned the younger maknae “...aahh..hyung...you are so worried over nothing..I got it..don’t worry..just focus on your vow later....” Jungkook teased with a bright smile showing his cute bunny teeth.

“..I present you now the bride ...” the mc announced and all heads turned to the big brown door to open. A soft piano being played by Jin when Mr Song walked his daughter on the aisle. Myung Hee walked elegantly with one arm linked to her father’s while the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter