Trust And Believe

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi’s vehicle stopped infront of Myung Hee’s apartment. “...thank you for sending me back .....and..g..good night...” Myung Hee said with a shaky voice. Yoongi was serious when he said he’s taking her to his home. But she managed to convince him that Soo Min was expecting her home. He reached out for her hand “...Myungie...I’m sorry ....I will never force you into anything.....but I meant what I said earlier......please let me know your answer.... When you are ready........good night.......” he leaned closer once again a gave a peck on her forehead.

 

Myung Hee leaned against the closed door of her apartment. She felt it was like a dream. She held on tight to her chest and touched her lips “...what am I supposed to do?....I love him all these years...now he’s asking me...should I reject him?....”. She said it in her head. “...yah!....why are you still standing there?....it’s late....” Soo Min shouted as she saw Myung Hee stood still against the door. She walked slowly to the nearest sofa and sat down calmly. Soo Min joined her at the sofa “....what happen?...” “.....he wants to date me....” Soo Min covered “....good for you!.....I’m so happy....it means I can get closer to Taehyung...” “....I haven’t said yes yet.....” Myung Hee played with her fingers. Soo Min eyes widened. “...why didn’t you just accept him....you love him all these times..right?....” “..I don’t know...it’s too soon....” Myung Hee responded as she looked at her friend. Soo Min touched her hands “...I’m sure you will make the right decision.....trust your heart....”.

 

It’s been three days since that night. Myung Hee been working late everyday. She didn’t receive any call or messages from Yoongi. Neither she contacted him. She needed time to think it over. She loves Yoongi no doubt about it but to accept him after his breakup would be too drastic. She went home as usual that evening. Soo Min left a note on the fridge saying that she’ll be staying at the lab due to some urgent work need to be completed. Myung Hee lying in her bed thinking about Yoongi. She missed him but didn’t dare to call him. The time was only 9pm. “....what the hell am I doing in bed...it’s still early....”. She sat up and took her phone. She typed a short message.

 

Myungie : “.....can I see you?....”

Annoying : “.....I’m on my way to your place...”

Myungie : “...okay...”

 

Not long Myung Hee’s phone dinged with a notification. Yoongi was already infront of her apartment. She rushed out of her apartment. She got into the car “....hi...I hope I’m not bothering you....” Myung Hee said shyly. “.....don’t I get a kiss ...it’s been three days...”Yoongi said teasingly. Myung Hee looked at him “....I haven’t said yes yet....”. The vehicle slowly moved and hit the road. “...so where do you want to go?......” he asked. “..anywhere we can talk...comfortably...”.Yoongi black Jaguar sport car sped off and stopped infront of the han river. It was quieter at that time of night. He got off from the car and went round the car to open the door for her. “.....I hope here is comfortable enough...otherwise...I’ll take you to my place....” Yoongi said with a smirked on his face. “...Myung Hee hit him by the arm “..ert!....”.They sat down side by side with each other. “...so...what is it that you wanted to see me...” hearing this made Myung Hee felt more embarrassed. “.....I..I..just want...to..” she lost for words. A hand gripped onto her intwined fingers. “...Myung Hee...dont be shy...just be open with me...gosh..you changed so much....you’ve known me half of your life....” Myung Hee looked at him while biting her lips. “.....now..tell me what do you want to say....” Yoongi still holding her hands. “....I..I just want to say ...y...yes...” she finished her words while closing her eyes with red face. She felt her body was pulled forward and hit a hard chest. She opened her eyes only to see a smiling face that was only inches away from her. Then Yoongi cupped her face and kiss her softly. “...thank you..for believing in me...and accepting me....from now on I will not let you leave again.....”. Myung Hee looked at him and whispered “..I’m scared....what if...” before she could finished her words “...sshh...” Yoongi stopped her by crashing his lips on hers again.

 

They both pulled away “.....trust me this time...” Myung Hee just nodded her head. “...are you hungry?....” Yoongi asked as they walked back to the car. “....not really....but I don’t mind....if you want to....” she simply agreed to the suggestion. “....you know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter