Lean on Me

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“.....Myung Hee....I need your help....” Namjoon spoke when he made an arrangement to meet her one afternoon. “....Yoongi is really in bad shape...he needs someone....”. Myung Hee heard the news about Yoongi and Youra. A day after Myung Hee called Youra’s manager he came to see her in the office and told her of what happened. Youra’s therapy was stopped and her contract with MME was terminated with immediate effect. Yoongi being the CEO didn’t say anything except sending a message to his secretary and lawyer to sort out everything. He didn’t even see his friends but just remained in his office studio. Only Namjoon and Hoseok saw him and tried to talk some sense out of him. He refused to say anything to them. That was when Namjoon thought of Myung Hee. “..he might not want me either.....” Myung tried to be reasonable. “....I’m worried about him..we all are...he’s not eating properly .....please...he needs you...just go and see him at his studio..I’ll give you the passcode to enter.....”. Myung Hee felt like crying just to hear her best friend was so broken. “....okay..I’ll do it....when do you want me to see him...” she asked as she bit her lips. “...tonight...it will be better and there will be not many people around the building.

 

“...Soo Min..ah!..I’m going out for awhile....please don’t wait up okay..I might be late.....” Myung Hee told her flatmate as she putting on her casual shoes. Myung Hee wore a simple loose shirt to match with her jeans. “...odega?...” Soo Min asked in her sleepy voice as she walked out from her room. “....don’t worry just meeting an old friend...annyong!...”. Myung Hee said before closing the apartment’s door. Soo Min lazily shook her head. Myung took a cab to go to MME building. It was almost 8.30 pm when she arrived there. She took the chance to buy some take away foods from a nearby small restaurant. She knew what Yoongi like the most. But she wasn’t sure now maybe his taste has changed. She cant think of anything else on what to say to him and worried that Yoongi will drove her away. She gripped tightly on the plastic bag as she rode in the elevator. She stood infront of the door nervously. She slowly punched in the passcode and the door clicked opened.

 

The room was in darkness only a small light lightened some area in the room. Myung Hee walked slowly to the lighted area and she saw no one in there. But the computer screen was on and there were so many papers lying around on the table next to the computer. There were also some lying on the floor. It fell off the table probably. Yoongi just couldn’t careless about it. The thing was now where the hell was he Myung Hee muttered in her head. She placed the take away food on the table near by. The room quite spacious as she looked around and found a sliding solid door. She slided opened the door but the room was in complete darkness. She suspected it was a small bedroom. She walked further into the room and only she saw a figure lying on a bed sleeping unconsciously. She reached out the small table lamp beside the bed and switched it on. Yoongi was sleeping restlessly and there was an empty bottle of whiskey lying on the floor and one half emptied still on the night stand. He must have drank it. She stared at the man with sadness. “....Yoongi..what have you done to yourself....” she muttered to herself. Myung Hee kneeled down to pick up the empty bottle.

 

“...Youra?.....is that you?.....” Yoongi spoke with his eyes closed. Myung Hee froze to hear the sleeping man suddenly spoke. He reached out and pulled her towards the bed. She was hovering on top of Yoongi. Her face was so near that she could feel his heartbeat pounding steadily. “....why did you lie to me?...it hurts.... but ....please.....” the man muttered his unfinished words. There was a tear rolling down the man’s cheek.“....Yoongi....” she whispered as her fingers wiped away the tears “.....just go back to sleep ...you must be tired....”. The man already back to his slumber and didn’t get the chance to open his eyes at all. Myung Hee pulled away from the man’s hold. She took off his jacket and removed his shoes so that he could sleep comfortably. She pulled up the cover and placed Yoongi’s jacket on the chair nearby and put his shoes on the floor. After she switched off the lights she walked out and took the alcohol bottle out of the room. She took a piece a paper and scribbled something on it.

 

“.....the food might be cold but don’t skip your meal....”

 

She left the note and the food on the table. She cleaned up the area and organized Yoongi’s notes carefully. She turned to look at the area before she left the office studio. She went back to her apartment thinking about Yoongi’s words again and again. She really hate at the thought of Youra hurting him . “…stupid !...how dare she did that to him…” she cursed in her head as she pressed the passcode to her apartment. “….you’re back early….how come?....thought you going to sleep over….” Soo Min looked at her curiously. “….change of plan….” Myung Hee simply answered and flopped down her body on the couch. “…c’mon ..tell me ..what happen…” Soo Min kept on pestering the other female friend. Myung Hee turned to look at her. “..well….you know that I’ve been friends with BTS members since high school…” the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter