Movie

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…some weeks later…

 

Myung Hee went to school but spend most of the time with either Taehyung or Jinyoung. She tried every possible way to avoid Yoongi and Min Ah. During lunch break Yoongi was always not at their table but else where for sure doing all the hanky panky with Min Ah. Yoongi no longer sending her text messages or asked her to wait for him. Myung Hee missed him a lot but she could not tell anyone and just kept it inside her. “..Myung Hee..are you free this evening ?...” Taehyung asked “…yes..why?...” “…do you want to join us to watch the movie tonight…it’ll be fun….you’ve been staying at home most weekend ..not like before you used to hangout with us…I miss all that..” Taehyung continued. She turned to look the rest of the guys . “….I’ll let you know…I just don’t have the mood....to do anything..” “..Yoongi hyung..will be there too…”.Myung Hee didn’t answer and thought to herself “..his surely be there too…”.

 

Right after school Myung Hee walked alone from the gate “..Myungie!..ah…wait.!..” Yoongi’s voice was calling her. The voice that she missed to call her name. The only one person called her Myungie. She turned and stopped “….Yoongi.?..what is it?...” “…I heard Tae told you to join us tonight…I hope to see you there..please do come…” “..why should I do that?...” Myung Hee snapped at him “…for me please..it’s been a while we spent time together..” Yoongi answered her back. “..I miss our time…” Yoongi said slowly. “….you are with Min Ah..now..she can entertain you better…” “..she’s not coming tonight..she has something with her family….it’s just us..BTS and you..”. “..is it why you asked me because she can’t make it…”.”..Myungie…it’s not that what I meant..I really want you to come…please..” “..okay..okay..I’ll be there..”.

 

Myung Hee arrived at the cinema and saw Taehyung was standing with Jungkook and Jimin. He waved at her showing his attractive boxy smile. “..I’m glad that you came…” Myung Hee smiled back at him. “..where is Yoongi?...” she asked. “..he’s not here yet…he messaged me earlier that he’ll be a bit late….” Jimin said. “..here’s the ticket…” Jungkook handed their ticket respectively. As they were about to walk in Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok arrived. “..good.... most of us are here now…” Taehyung said. “....look!... there’s Yoongi hyung…but he’s not alone..” Jungkook waved. “..sorry I’m late…Min Ah just called me that she managed to escape from her family function…” Myung Hee remained quiet just looked down at her hands “…that’s okay ..she’s your girlfriend..she should be here..” Myung Hee suddenly said. “..I’ll just get one more ticket..” Jungkook said.

 

They securely seated in their respective seats. Jin was sitting the far end next to him was Hoseok then Namjoon. In the back seat were Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Myung Hee then Yoongi and Min Ah at the other hand. Jungkook and Jimin were fighting over a popcorn. “..ssshh..you two stop it...the movie is about to start!...” Jin scolded then when he turned his head to the back seat. The light was dimmed and the theatre was in darkness except the lights from the big screen. Myung Hee was sharing a popcorn with Taehyung while as expected Yoongi shared with Min Ah. When everyone was so into the movie Myung Hee can feel some movement beside her. She could not help herself but to turn her head and saw Yoongi and Min Ah were busy kissing. She quickly shifted her gaze back to the screen with her face heated up. Hot tears slowly rolled down her cheek she wiped it away quickly before anyone noticed. She could not stand it any longer then whispered toTaehyung that she need to go to the ladies room. She excused herself and stood up and walked quickly out of the theatre room.

 

Myung Hee sat in the toilet cubicle trying to calm herself down. She looked at her wrist watch the movie will be ended in 30minutes time and decided not to return back to the theatre room. She looked at herself in the mirror “..crap!....why must they have to make out here....” she sniffed and washed her face just to wiped off any trace of tears. Finally she went out of the toilet once the 30minutes are over. True to her prediction the members were waiting for her including Yoongi and Min Ah. “..what took you so long?...are you alright?...” Yoongi asked and looked at her with concerned. “..your face is red..” Jimin added. “..I ..I suddenly feel sick just now...and vomited...I’m sorry..” Myung Hee responded sarcastically. “..are you sure you are okay...” Yoongi once again asked as je walked closer to her and touched her forehead. Min Ah witnessed this felt a bit of jealousy and quickly pulled Yoongi by the hand.Taehyung smiled because he understood that Myung Hee was referring to Yoongi’s earlier make out session. “...let’s go and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter