Feelings

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Hee was walking back from work one evening. It was raining heavily without an umbrella surely she was soaking wet from head to toe. She was running quickly to her apartment. She entered her apartment and quickly took a hot shower. While she was drying her hair the door bell rang. It was still raining outside. Who could have come at this time. She never have visitors before. Soo Min would have just opened the door because it’s her apartment too. Myung Hee opened the door only to see the wet Yoongi standing showing his sweet smile. Without another word Myung Hee wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly. “...miss me?...” Yoongi said to her ear. Myung Hee let out a soft sobs then Yoongi pulled away to see her face. He wiped away her tears “...I’m sorry I didn’t call....I tried once but your phone was switched off....don’t cry...” . Myung Hee let him in after they break away from the hug. “...you could have at least call me before coming here...I could prepare something for you...” Myung Hee managed to say something. “..I just need you....now..don’t I get a kiss...”. Myung Hee tip toed and gave him a peck. “...hey that’s not a kiss...” he pulled her closer and kissed her fully on the mouth. The kissed deepened which led them to fall on the couch. The kiss moved down to her collarbone. “...you smell so nice...I don’t think I can hold it any longer....”. He continued kissing her passionately. Myung Hee pulled away from the kiss. “..what’s wrong?...you don’t like it?...” “..no...it’s just that..Soo Min might walk in any minute...and also I..I’m not..” “...sshh...I understand..I wont force you until you are ready....”. He move away from her then held her by the shoulder “....just don’t tempt me...this time I can let it go but next time...I probably not going to hold back....” Yoongi warned her with a teasing smile.

 

“...you must be tired from the trip....but are you hungry?....I’ll prepare some food if you want....” Myung Hee asked shyly. “.....what will you cook this time....” Yoongi asked. “....spaghetti ...I have enough ingredients....” Myung Hee quickly answered. “..sounds delicious...I’m hungry now....” he responded with no time wasted. Myung Hee made her way to the kitchen. She was chopping some onion when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. Yoongi rested his chin on her shoulder and kissed the side of her neck softly. “....I wont be able to finish the cooking ..if you keep doing that....” Myung Hee scolded. “....I’m bored...sitting alone in the living room....” he responded. “..there’s tv you can watch anything to keep you company....” Myung Hee moved away from him and walked to the cookstove. Yoongi scratched the back of his head and walked lazily back to the living room.

 

They were in the middle of eating when Soo Min walked in. “...oohh...I’m sorry..I didn’t know I could have come back later....” “...no...don’t be silly....come and join us I have cooked enough for you too....” Myung Hee told her friend. Soo Min bowed her head a little to Yoongi “...annyong haseyo...how’s L.A ?...” “...boring and tiring....I’m glad to be back....” Yoongi responded with a smile. Soon later Soo Min joined them at the table. They chat and laughed listening to Yoongi talking about L.A and stuff. “...I ‘ll leave you two..I’m going off to bed ....I had a tiring day at the lab...good night ...” Soo Min excused herself then whispered to Myung Hee’s ear “...don’t make too much noise...and use protection....” “....shut up!....go away..you !....” Myung Hee hit her friend by the arm. Yoongi just smile witnessing his girlfriend cursing her friend. “..I’ll help you to clean the dishes....” Yoongi offered. “....no...it’s fine..this is not much....just wait for me in the living room....and don’t fall asleep...” Myung Hee declined his offer to help. “..if you say so....” Yoongi made his way to the living room and settled himself down on the sofa. Not long after that Myung Hee walked in with two mugs of hot coffee. She handed one to him. Yoongi took a sip then placed the mug on the table nearby. “....Come and sit next to me...” Yoongi patted the space next to him. Myung Hee walked towards him and sat down. “.....Myungie.....” Yoongi started and took hold of Myung Hee hands. He looked at her “....you know now...that we are together....” Myung Hee nodded her head. “...I want you to trust me....and I don’t want to waste another moment for not telling you how I felt....therefore I want you to do the same ...” once again the girl nodded her head. She realized Yoongi changed a lot from the younger Yoongi she knew before. Both of them were an adult now , they should acted as one. Myung Hee felt her body was numb after hearing Yoongi’s confession. “...y..you should drink the coffee before it gets cold....” she said nervously but acted as if she was normal. Yoongi took the coffee and drank it slowly.

 

“...hey...why don’t we do a small gathering at the Maknae’s club.....I want to tell them about us....” Yoongi said confidently. “....are you sure?...” Myung Hee responded as she sat up and looked at Yoongi seriously. “...yeah..why not...you are my girlfriend now...I want them to know...I’ll tell them we’ll gather this coming Saturday....” not to disappoint Yoongi, she agreed to the suggestion. Yoongi pulled her closer “....I want to make it up with you....we’ve wasted so much time...” “...dont worry Yoongi...we’ll have the time all we want now....I’m here now...” Myung Hee bravely told him. “...that’s my old Myungie...I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter