A slip of... LIPS?!

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGsE_lRHq2k

I soon reached Hyeonae's house and got off the car. I went up her apartment and knock her door. Waiting for a while, the door finally open to reveal a shock Hyeonae, wearing a very messy attire and sauce on her lips. I flash a smile at her.

"OH MY GOSH!" She then slam the door hard in my face. Thank god I wasn't so close to the door. It could have smash my nose. I heard her screaming inside, some steps jumping and then my phone started vibrating.

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?
Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naege neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

I grab my phone from my pocket and look at it. The caller ID was Hyeonae's. Why would she call when I am out here? -.- Anyway, I answered the call.

"KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed into the phone. I could hear her clear enough even with the phone 10 cm away from my ear. Both on phone and out here.

"Woah, Chill!" I told her.

"MYUNGSOO OPPA! I don't know if I'm hallucinating right now or what, but there's a person that looks EXACTLY like you out here at my door! AND IT'S SO LATE ALREADY!" Kekeke. I told her I was coming, didn't I?

"AND AND, HE FLASHED ME A GODDAMN SMILE THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOURS EXPECT IT SEEMS LIKE A LUSTFUL AND PERVERTED ONE! WHAT IF HE'S A STALKER, A PERVET, A RAPIST?! KYAAAAHHHHH!" She continue to scream into the phone. AND A PERVERTED ONE?! SINCE WHEN?!

"Maybe if you would just open the GODDAMN DOOR and SEE whose outside, Hyeonae. I promise you HE would not DO ANYTHING to YOU." I emphasise the cap words.

"Okay, Hold on. I'll get my bat and DON'T hang up on me." Then I heard something heavy drop on the floor.

"Alright. I'm going to open the door, DON'T HANG UP. IN CASE YOU HEAR SOME SCREAMING FOLLOWED BY SILENCE, RUSH HERE IMMEDIATELY!"

"OH JUST HURRY! GODDAMN IT. I'm like an idiot over here. -.-" I make sure to whisper the last part.

"1, 2, 3!" The door swung open and there she was, holding the bat up in one hand and phone in the other. Here I was, Holding the phone with my left hand few cm apart from my ear, standing still, eyes bored as ever and mouth agape (Like this =O=) . WAS SHE GOING TO HIT ME WITH THAT THING? She blink thrice at me and said,

"Hold on." The door slammed FOR THE SECOND TIME in my face. Few seconds later, she open the door again. She blinked and held the phone up to her ear. I did the same.

"Hello? Myungsoo oppa? I opened the door. There's a guy here that's holding the phone to his ears like he is talking to someone. He refuse to go away. What should I do?"

I talked back into the phone.

"Hi. Good that you opened the door SO THAT I WON'T HAVE TO STAND HERE LIKE AN IDIOT. AND I AM TALKING TO YOU! I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD BE COMING OVER RIGHT?! You ought to move your ass aside and let me in." I shouted the cap words to her.

"It's you?!" She shriek into the phone. I hung the phone up and walk into the apartment.

"YES!" I slam the door shut. She quickly ran to grab some tissues and fix herself up. 30 seconds later, she came out, neat.

"WOOF!" Something bark and then jump onto my lap as I sat on her couch.

"HONEY!" I pick him up and he lick my face.

"I really didn't expect you to come. I thought you were just saying." Hyeonae pout.

"I do what I say." I shrugged.

"Anyway, where's my snacks?" I look around the house.

"Here!" She pointed at Honey.

"Him? I don't eat dogs you know." I glare at her.

"Yeah, But do me a favour. Cook him and eat him. While I was eating just now, He was licking my toes and sniffing my legs." I thought I told Honey to keep his perverted thoughts to himself!

"Oh sure I do." I pick up Honey and glare at him.

"I thought I told you to keep perverted thoughts to yourself? Huh?!" I look at Hyeonae and then whisper into Honey's ears.

"Hey there boy! I told you she's mine! Her toes and legs are mine too! You want me to cook dog soup?" I pull away and look at him.

"Aurw..." Honey whimpered and look at me with those puppy eyes. (A/N: That whimpering is some sort of begging, acting cute kind. Honey's a clever boy, remember? He knows when to do aegyo to win us over xD HAHAH. Here's a guide as to how it may seem like, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91FJ7kn7vQA IT'S FREAKING CUTE!)

"Damn it!" I put Honey down on my lap and patted his head.

"HYEONAE! Did you teach Honey how to be cute?! CAUSE HE IS TO CUTE TO BE COOKED!" I look over at Hyeonae.

"I didn't. I swear, HE'S FREAKING CLEVER! He does that whenever he messes up the house!" Hyeonae shrieked.

"That aside. Where's my snack?" I put my hand out demanding it from her.

"Want me to cook something?" She look at me with those.... BIG, Dolly EYES.

"You're not honey, It doesn't works. Bleh!" I stuck my tounge out at her. She rolled her eyes, cheh me and slap my left lap.

"AWWWW!" I roll back and rub that area that she slap.

"Serve you right!" She mehrong me and ran to the kitchen.

"Why you!" I ran towards her and trap at the corner.

"Cook me something now, or...." I lean closer to her. She lean backwards more and shut her eyes tightly. I could see the red shades on her cheeks indicating that she's blushing.

"O-okay!" She stuttered then open her eyes. She tried pushing me off and I tried getting off but my left foot slipped on something and my lips landed on hers. Both our eyes narrowed down to our lips then back up to look at each other. Our eyes grew wide realising what we were doing and she blink twice and I quickly got off her. My heart was racing very fast. I could feel my heartbeat against my chest. I place a hand over it and quickly took it off. I cleared my throat.

"Ahem! S-sorry 'bout that. My left foot slipped on something." I told her but kept my gaze anywhere expect her eyes.

"I-it's okay. Uhmm.. What do you want me to cook?" She answered too. She too, look anywhere but my eyes.

"Anything simple will do." I told her and quickly left the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and put Honey on my lap. He was looking at me with eyes like saying I-Know-What-You-Did-Back-There-And-I-Know-You-Like-It.

"What?" I look back at him and he turn his head away. Tsk, Bossy much. I on the TV and relax on the couch while waiting for Hyeonae to be done.

 

Comment lots ): Subscribe and MYUNGSOO WILL GIVE YOU A KISS on the cheeks:D HEHE, He's MINE! :@

Myungsoo: Hey! I'm not yours if you just let me kiss people on their cheeks and whatmore because of subbing! *hump!*

Me: Nahh, You're just helping me. You're forever mine!<3 *smooch!*

Myungsoo: *HUMP!*

Me: Oh, Come on! Don't be mad. *Pokes*

 Myungsoo: I don't care. Tell them to get lost!

Me: Hey that's rude! Apologise!

Myungsoo: No! Mehrong! *runs away*

Me: Sorry Guys! -HEY! GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE DEAD IF I CAUGHT YOU!-