Weird. (That's because I had nothing to write so I felt weird xD)

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

"No way!" He said as he crossed his arms to form a 'X'.

"Then, Yes! Obviously." She rolled her eyes and walk up to her room. L followed her on the way to her room. He was curious so he kept asking her questions.

"Hey! But I'm very curious. Didn't you feel any jealousy? Even a tiny winy bit?" He ask and she shook her head while continue walking.

"What about anger?" She shook her head again.

"Err... sadness?" She shook her head. They were already reaching her room door.

"This is weird but happiness?" He kept asking as he used his fingers to count how many emotion he mentioned. Again, she shook her head. And this time, they reached her room door. But he didn't realise.

"And we're here~ Good night! Hubby!" She said and quickly went to the room to close the door. He was still blank and when the door shut, he still had a blank face.

"What the hell just happened?" He ask himself.

"Hell just happened." The door creaked open a little as Hyeonae spoke and quickly shut again.

"Better sleep early!" She shouted from behind the door.

"This is weird... So weird. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now." L said to himself as he walk back to his room.

Hyeonae was actually a little mad that he had to use this method to make her decide faster but just decide to give him a little punishment, for the rest of his LIFE. She giggle as she thought about how he would suffer after they married. She fell asleep soon after imagining how she would look like in her wedding dress.

L was still debating about what just happen. He was processing what just went on just now. He didn't feel anything, okay maybe a little happiness. But he thought he would go around jumping and shouting like a crazy man when she accepted him.

*Ringggg* (Okay, Whatever ringtone I used in the past as L's phone.)

"Hello?" L ask timidly.

"And don't think I didn't know that you were acting drunk there! Prepare for the worst punishment of your life! FOR LIFE!" Hyeonae said evily and quickly hung the phone. L look at his phone after he pulled it away from his phone. His mouth was open.

'Weird....' He thought to himself and went to sleep. It was like everything didn't happen, they were back to square one, for him.

 

So your wishes came true! Double update:D I'm spoiling you guys toooooo much! Humph! You better love me or else.... *fist showing* MUAHAHAH comment and subscribe!!!