No title.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

The next morning, L woke up and went downstairs to have his breakfast.

"Morning, hubby!" Hyeonae shouted when she saw L.

"Er...Morning? I don't get why I find this weird.." L mumbled.

"Let's eat." She said and they sat down to eat.

After eating, they got prepared and took the car to school. This time, they sat in the same car. They were playing with their phones until they reached school. L got down the car and opened the door for Hyeonae. They both entered the school and as they walk, everyone started talking.

"Are they together now?"

"My oppa~"

"Is she taken now?"

They both walked to Infinite and Lynette who were talking among themself. When the two were next to them, they turn to look.

"Everything alright now?" Sunggyu ask and they nodded.

"Great. Class is starting let's go." They all went into class.

During class, Hyeonae concentrated in class but L wasn't.

'Let's do a second proposal! I'll get a brand new ring and prepare a brand new event! Then after we graduate, We'll get married!' L thought and smile like an idiot. This cause the teacher to look at him.

"Mr. Kim? Anything wrong?" She ask and L snapped back. He shook his head. Hyeonae looked over at him and look at him weirdly.

"Saranghae." He mouthed and chuckled, she rolled her eyes and look to the front.

-After school.-

L gathered Infinite and Lynette at the rooftop.

"I'm doing a second proposal, you guys will distract her tomorrow. Then, bring her to the Ice Rink, you guys know where it is right?" He asked and they nodded.

After discussing, they seperate ways and L went to look for Hyeonae. She was at the gates, waiting and looking everywhere.

"Boo!" L appeared behind her.

"Yah! What took you so long?" She pout.

"Mianhae! It will benefit you so let's go. Don't ask." L said and they both went into the car and drove home.

 

"AUTHOR-NIM! WHY YOU UPDATE SO LATE TODAY!"

Ahhh~ Mianhae! Had a little conv. with my mom that took me long enough! ._. I almost forgot to update today:X Comment and subscribe! I'm writing nonsense now~ Spam me your comments people! GET YOUR (Okay maybe not ) GET YOUR FINGERS MOVING PEOPLE! CHOP CHOP! :D

"Hi people~ Comment alright? *winks*" -L

*DIES* "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I NEED TISSUES! NOSE BLEEDING~" -ME