A mission to get Hyeonae and L together.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

(Lynette's POV in this colour.)

"Hyeonae eonnie?" I asked. The figure turn and...

"AHHH! OMG, WTH!" I scream. It was Hyeonae eonni alright. But, her face was different. Her makeup was smerge and I could see black tears. But something else caught my eyes. Her both hands knuckle's skin were scratch and it was bleeding. I took her hands and touch the wound.

"Can you feel?" I asked her while touching it and looking at her face expression. One word, 'Painless'.

"No, I can't feel anything at all." She reply me emotionless. Like she was out of this world, She didn't even care to look at me. What in the world happen between her and L?

"Why can't you feel anything?! Look at this!(I showed her hand hands) Can't you see that you are losing that much blood?!" I shouted at her.

"Lynette-ah.." She spoke out and face me, her eyes welling with tears, face stained with black tears.

"Go on. I'm here." I urge her to continue.

"Why don't I feel anything? My heart hurts so badly like it is tearing into pieces. That is the only place that is hurting.. I hit the wall with my hands, kick the walls and even bit myself but I can't feel anything. But here..(She pointed to her heart) It is burning, tearing and I can feel like there's a knife stabbing into me every second. I feel like I can't breath, My eyesight, so blur. Why is that so? Huh? Why? WHY!!! (She started to hit her left chest where the heart is located hardly.) It hurts! So badly.. AHHHH! WHY?! WHY?! (She then clench her chest.) Can you help me get rid of this pain? It hurts.. Very badly.." Stunned, I stood there for awhile before I could absorb what she was saying. She is in love. To L. And what happen just now that caused her to become like this? I needed to find out.

"Eonni, calm down and tell me exactly what happen just now after you and L left the room. In details. I can only help you after I know what happen." She nodded and I pull her up to sit on a bench nearby.

"Promise me that you will help me get out of this misery." I nodded and she told me what happen.

 

*FLASHBACK*

image

"I'm disappointed Hyeonae." A voice said. I look around for the owner of the voice and saw Myungsoo looking at me with a disappointed face.

He then walk away. I stood there, blank. When I was back into reality, I chased after him.

"Wait! Myungsoo oppa, It's a misunderstanding!"

"No need to explain, I saw what you did back there. And here I was thinking you were an angel from heaven, blah blah blah, And I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend.. my life partner. HAH! Joke!"

image

He said while walking fast and not turning back even once.I was shocked. Not because he didn't want to hear my explaination.. But about what he said with me being his girlfriend, Life partner. I stop chasing after him and walk away slowly, to who-knows-where. I walk up the stairs and saw a door that led me outside. I thought about what he said. He wanted me to be his girlfriend, his wife... He loves me.. And I too, without knowing, fell for him. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that but when rejection came, reality hit me. I felt every part of my body numb except my heart. I punched into the wall but I couldn't feel anything. I kick my foot against the wall but still felt nothing. When I bit myself, I felt my heart being bit instead of my arms.

"AHHHHH!" I clench my hair tight in my hands. I hit myself and starting sobbing. Did I turn into a zombie that feels no pain in my body except my heart? Just then, I saw a bright star shining through the dark night. Next to it was a dull and gloomy star. I walk towards the railing to get a better view and my brain went back to the memories of me and Myungsoo oppa.

(Hyeonae thinking back)

"Nothing will go wrong when I'm here. Look up the skies." I looked up and asked him,
 
"What's in the skies?"
 
"See the brightest star?" I nodded.
 
"See that gloomy star?" I nodded again.
 
"That bright star is you, That gloomy star is me."

"Why?" I asked him.
 
"My life was all boring and gloomy until you came along.. That bright star is just like you, So bright even when you're down. You brought light into my life, like how that star brought light to the skies." He tighten his arms around me.

-End of memories-

I sob even harder this time thinking about what he said. Why can't he wait for me to explain if he loves me? Will I be able to stay in his house? Will he treat me the same way he did before? I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn hoping that it was Myungsoo oppa but it was not him.

*End of flashback*

"And that was when you came in." She told me. This two.. they obviously SOOO in love but yet this stupid Myungsoo doesn't want her to explain. Imma make him wake up from his senses and this idiot here into a girl that doesn't always get bully at a side. I am going to make sure this two end up together and that stupid Goo Ara get kick in the by Seohyun!

"Wipe off those tears eonnie. We have some work to do." I pulled her up and went into the ladies.

"Clean up and wait for me to come back, arraso?" I took her face in my hands.

"O-okay." I ran out of the ladies and into the ballroom. I look around the ballroom for that namstar. And.. I spot him. I walk towards him and pull him away from those girls surrounding him. Probably flirting?

"Quit flirting. We have some important things to do." I smack his head.

"Owww, gentle lady! What work? Since when did WE have work to do." He stared at me.

"Quick staring, GUY. A mission to get L and Hyeonae eonni together, Those two are SOOO in love but yet L has to be a stubborn one." I then told him what to do and he nodded. We two headed for the ladies and I entered the ladies while he waited outside.

"Come on, Let's get going." I pulled Hyeonae's arm and drag her out of the ladies.

"WOAH! Did she get or something?! She looks... HORRIBLE!" Woohyun oppa blurted out.

"Stop that! Now let's go!" I smack his head and pulled him by his arm towards his car.

"Alright, now stop with your smacking on my gold namstar head!" He told me.

"No can do, now drive!" I shove him towards the driver seat and pulled hyeonae into the car seat behind and plopped myself onto the front passenger seat. I bluckled my seatbelt and signal Woohyun oppa to drive. The engine started and "Mission starts now." I said.

 

"Mission starts now." Lynette said. What mission is she talking about? I don't remember her telling me any of this.

"Lynette, What are you planning to do?" I ask her while looking out of the window to see the night sky.

"Don't ask, follow your heart, Eonni. I'm sure you and L are going to thank me one day." She told me while looking straight into my eyes. I didn't care, But I am going to listen to her. Follow my heart, That's what I am going to do.. I close my eyes and inhale deeply then exhale. I open my eyes and look out of the window again. I spot that bright star and gloomy one once again. Myungsoo oppa, I am going to follow my heart. I am going to explain everything even if you don't want to hear. I am going to tell you my feelings, I will be THE ONE Myungsoo... I am going to be a new me. Not the girl that gets bullied by people. I will stand up for myself. Just you wait, I am coming..

 

Mission starts! Finally, new hyeonae woohoo! I am going to sleep now, Beauty sleep calls. Comment, subscribe(: Please don't be a silent reader.. ): you, support me so I can get energy from you!(: Enjoy~

Another gif of Myungsoo Throwing Heart♥~~

Damn, He's just too cute ): *melts*

freakout.gif