Complete change.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

That very night that Lynette drag me into the car and said something about 'Mission start', was about 2 weeks ago. Yes, 2 weeks. And I haven't seen Myungsoo oppa for that long. I didn't return back to his house. Instead, I moved out of there, thanks to Woohyun and Lynette, They took my belongings out from the house. The very next day, I took a plane and off I am right now, In Jeju island. Lynette is staying with me in a small apartment here while Woohyun is back in Seoul right now. He would occasionally come and visit us or should I say, Lynette? I'm guessing he has a crush on Lynette. What are we doing here, you may ask. Well, Lynette told me that I needed a change. I took a leave from school for 2 months with reason being family problems. Here, Lynette made me wear clothes that stands out, changed my hair to the colour of light red and side fringe with a long wavy curls for the rest of my hair. The last one that she wanted me to change was my character. I was taught by her to fight back whenever I got bullied, go for what I want and not to blend into the crowd but stand out. I am going to stay here for another 2 weeks and I will be back in Seoul. To complete her 'Mission'. She told me that I will be fighting for Myungsoo oppa and I will need lots of energy. Seohyun and Goo Ara? Revenge time. Right now, I am totally a different person, completely different from my old self.

"Eonni!" I heard her shouting for me in the kitchen.

"Coming!" I walk towards the kitchen and saw her making... CHOCOLATES?! WTH!

"Why are you making chocolates?!" I asked her.

"These are for Woohyun oppa! He told me he has a craving for homemade chocolates so I am making for him." She replied while still stiring the mixture.

"I see, There's something going on between you two I swear!" I nudge her while wriggling my eyebrows.

"Well, for now, nothing. But I can't say the same for the future." She face me with a smile and went back to the chocolates.

"Anyway, why are you calling me here?"

"Aye... I need some help with this!"

"Alright alright. What do I have to do?"

"Pour this in there." I took it and pour slowly into each space.

-2 hours later- 

We finished making chocolates and I packed it into a box and wrap it with a ribbon. You may think Hyeonae Eonni change a lot. But to tell you the truth, She haven't change much at all. She may act different and all but deep inside, She still has that innocent side to her. 2 more weeks and all our efforts would be paid off. Anyway back to earth, Woohyun oppa will be in 30 minutes so, I guess I gotta get change right now.

"I'm going to get chage now! Sleep early tonight, I won't be back that early!" I shouted to eonni.

"Alright!" Honestly, I'm still a little worried that she might think a little to much if she's alone.

After changing and everything, 30 minutes passed and I had to go. I left the house and went for my 'date' with woohyun oppa.

 

I am alone again..  Well, I guess this is a good time to relax on my own. I wander around the house, cleaning up and stuff. Soon, it was night time so I prepared my own dinner and cleaned up. After that, I went to sleep, another day gone again. The day to see Myungsoo oppa is nearing and I am curious about what he thinks of this new me. Beauty calls, I needa sleep. So long, Myungsoo oppa, Good night.

 

I couldn't update for so long! I'm so sorry guys): I am busy this few days. Enjoy, I'll update again!(: I'll try my best to update as often as I can. I am also having a writer's block~ AHHHHH!