Transformation.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

I was waiting in my room when I heard the door open. Then I saw a few people walking towards me. They were carry cases and lots of clothes hanging on a rolling metal railing.

"W-w-what a-are you d-doing?" I'm scared that they were here to do something bad to me.

"Don't worry darling. We're instructed to doll you up all nice and ready!" The lady that seems to lead the others said. Then the next thing I knew was being drag into my room's bathroom.

"Let's do some waxing first. Take your clothes off~" One of the girls said and clap her hands together. She was searching for something in the bag and pulled out a paper with some... WAXING?!?!?!

"N-no! I don't want to do waxing!" I gasped.

"Don't move darling." She stop me from struggling. Then took my clothes off. She then put the wax on and put the paper on. After a while,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream at the top of my lungs. It was VERY and I say VERY PAIN AT THAT!

"Chill lady. There! We're done!" She smile, sastified, She passed me a robe and I wore it on.

"Let's go back to the room." She pulled me back into the room and sat me on a chair.

"Have you bathed?" A guy that looked a bit gay asked me.

"N-no? How could I when I had no time!" I frowned at him.

"Alright. Go bath first. Chop chop! Go!" He pulled me up by the arm and smacked my . What the hell?! I moved towards the bathroom and went inside. Lock the door and took off my robe. After i bathed, I wore the bathrobe again and went back to sit in the room in front of the mirror.

"Wet hair? Let's do some treatment." The gay guy took out a bunch of bottles from who-knows-where and started doing stuffs to my hair. After 15 minutes of leaving the 'treatment' on my hair, He used water to wash off it off. He dried my hair and took out heat curls. He did magic stuffs to my hair! My hair looks... damn good! Then he snaps his fingers.

"Makeup time!" Then 5 girls rushed towards me. One girl started to put BB cream on my face while two girls were doing manicures and 2 other girls doing pedicures. After putting BB cream, She took out the foundation and patted it on my face. She put eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, blush and finally, lipgloss to finish the last touch. My nails were dried very soon too then I wasn't allowed to even look in the mirror to see how I look. I was dragged into a side where all the beautiful dresses were. The girls started to take the dresses and put it in front of my body, looking how I look then shook their head. Finally, the girls nodded at one dress and took off my robe. They put the dress on me and zip the dress.

"She's ready!" All the girls said together. Then, They brought me towards a full length mirror while covering my eyes.

"Open when I count to 3!" I heard one of the girl say. I nodded

"1,2,3!" I opened my eyes and I was shock to see how I look. I look beautiful. Gorgeous!

"Where am I going? Why do I have to dress up all grand and pretty?" I am curious. Why do I have to dress like a model?!

"It's a secret! Let Young Master tell you!" Myungsoo oppa? What is he up to?

"Okay, Now what do I do?" I asked.

"You're going downstairs, Young master is waiting!" She then shove a purse into my hands and spray some perfume on my neck area and wrists.

"Let's go!" The girls said then pull me towards the door. Soon, I reached the staircase. I saw Myungsoo oppa standing, wearing a suit back facing me. And he look good even from the back.

He was texting on the phone when I called him. I called for his attention.

"Myungsoo oppa?" He turned around and saw me, I could see his jaw drop open, Eye opened big. Well, that was what happen when I saw myself in the mirror just now too. I chuckled and walked down the stairs, slowly because I'm scared that I would fall because of the high heels that I'm wearing.

I was preparing myself while Hyeonae was preparing herself too. I put a lttle BB cream too. Don't laugh! I'm a guy with looks too okay! I need BB cream too. After preparing myself, I headed downstairs to wait for Hyeonae. I took out my phone and texted WooHyun that I will be bringing Hyeonae along and asked him to bring Lynette along too. My phone vibrated and I check the message.

From Woohyun,

'I would bring her along even if you didn't ask. I already prepare her for the night.' I chuckled and replied him.

From Myungsoo,

'Lol, I prepared Hyeonae for the night too. Let's see whose partner is more gorgeous.' Then someone's voice called my name.

"Myungsoo oppa?" I turned and saw Hyeonae standing at the top of the stairs. She looked GORGEOUS. Like a angel that descended from heaven. She look DAMN DAMN DAMN beautiful. My jaw dropped open, eyes went bigger while staring at her from up to down without noticing. I am very sure that Hyeonae would be the prettiest of all. She walked down the stairs slowly while looking at the ground. Time seemed to have slowed down. She shone like a diamond in front of my eyes. I quickly got out of my dazed and went up to her. She was at the last 4 steps and I extended out my arm.

"Eh?" She looked at me weirdly. She look y and gorgeous but once she speaks, she would sound so cute.

"Hook your arm around mine. And stop acting cute! You're suppose to act elegant! What you're doing now makes me wanna ruffle your hair but I can't." She hook her arm around mine and I lead the way down, to the car. I opened the car door for her and she went in. I closed the doors and went to the other side. I sat beside her.

"Go to the nearest mall first." I told Mr. Choi and he nodded then drove to the nearest mall.

"Where are we going?" Hyeonae ask me.

"The mall, We have to get you accessories before we go to the actual place."

"Why am I dolled up for?" She asks a lot of questions doesn't she?!

"You will know later. Now let's get off the car, We are here." We got off the car and went into the jewelry shop. The staff there recognize me straight away and bow at me.

"Get me your latest design that would suit her." I pointed at Hyeonae.

"Yes, Right away sir." And the staff went off. I guide Hyeonae to the private room in the shop and sat down at the chair. The staff soon return with many accessories. I look at a few and pick one that caught my eye at first sight.

"I want this, now." I told the staff. She nodded and took it off the set and put it on Hyeonae. It suit her well. I paid and waited for the staff to return me my card.

"You don't have to spend such money, Myungsoo oppa." She was frowning.

"Stop frowning, Look pretty! It isn't a waste of money if it's spend on you." I told her. And she smile. I held her hands and went into the car. We were driving towards the place, the place where I would ask her to be my girlfriend. The trip would take about 2 hours.. from now.

 

I change the way I'll write. I won't be putting something like L's POV, Instead, I will be putting it like this. L's POV would be in blue, his thoughts would be in this colour. For Your POV, red. Thoughts will be in this. For author's POV, this. It makes it easier for me.(: I made a poster! I know it's not as good as other people's poster but I had no choice:/ Anyway, I don't know what event I should make in the story:/ Any suggestions? I hope this chapter isn't boring, Comment and subscribe to support me!:D I'm planning to make another couple in this story too! HAHA, Woohyun and Lynette, *winks*:D