Not an updated~

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

Hi people! No, this is not an update or sort. It's a link to the new story I'm writing at the moment. The main is L and I hope you guys would support that fic too like how you did with this one. That's all(:

Summary:

The Kim's is a rich and influencing family in S.korea. The birth rate in S.korea is getting lesser day by day and because the Kim family is an influencing family in the society, the government asked the Kim family to help in spreading and being a role model to the society by having more babies.

 

The problem is, the Kim family is only able to rely on their only son to help produce more babies and, he isn't married -making him unable to make any babies. L is at the age of marriage right now and his family is trying hard to get him married. The thing with L is, he isn't interested in getting married -with females.

It's a waste because he had the looks and skills on being a top elite in the society. Because of L's ual preference, it makes it harder for the family to have any babies. His father, frustrated with his son's ual preference, put up a reward of 50 Million Won given to whoever can make his son change his ual preference and finally settle down on starting a family.

It didn't matter whether there was love in the marriage or not, they just needed a heir to the corporation and an answer to the government.

Seeing all the ads on the media, Hee Young decided to give it a go, she needed the money for her sister. It doesn't hurt to try, right?

It didn't matter if she had to live with a guy she didn't love, as long he wasn't a jerk. She went for the interview and out of all the many girls that went, she was the one that got chosen. L's parents thought that Hee Young suited L -she had the looks, a pure heart and was naive to almost everything, making it easier for her to approach L.

L was aware of the things his parents were doing and he wasn't exactly happy with it but decided to go along.

 

The first day Hee Young entered their house gates, he didn't like her. No, he didn't like the idea of having to change his ual preference, his love. He appear as a jerk to Hee Young, hoping she would just back off.

Hee Young has a strong will, one of the many reasons L's parents chose her for. Will she be able to tolerate all the hurting words and things he say or do? Or will she give up on the reward and her little sister? Will L open up to her? Will he be able to change his ual preference and give up on his long time love? What if love happened between the two? Will L be able to realise it by then?

 

The link is... here: