First day at Woolim Academy.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

Author’s POV

*Ringgg!* You were woke up by the alarm of your alarm clock. You pressed the buzzer down to off the alarm and got up from your bed. You were limping a little as your legs were still hurting from the ‘beating session’ yesterday. You got into the bathroom to wash up. After about 20 minutes, you came out fresh, smelling nice. You went back to your room and dried your hair using a towel. You didn’t have enough money to buy a hair dryer. After your hair almost dried, You took a comb to brush your brown red hair. Your phone that was on your bed vibrated and you walked towards your bed to pick your phone up. You pick up your phone, putting it in between your ear and shoulder and sat down on the bed while wearing your socks.

 

“Hyeonae! Hyeonae! HYEONAEEEEE!” You heard Lynette screaming into the phone happily and you chuckled at the way she was so excited for school.

“Yes? Miss Lynette? You.Don’t.Have.To.Scream!” You stop at every word to let her hear it clearly.

“Eonnie! I’m going to fetch you from your house and we will go to school together. Okay? Okay? Say yessss~~~~ I’ve longed for this day for a very long time! Taking a car together with my bestie to school.” Lynette said quickly into the phone not allowing you to interrupt her. And yes, You were older than her. By 3 months actually.

“Fine~ But please hurry, We’re going to be late on my first day of school. I can’t afford to have a bad impression on the first day!” You gave in to her.

“OKAY! I’ll be there in…. erm….. 10 minutes! Byeee! Kisses!” She said excitedly and hung the phone quickly.

You chuckled and laughed at the way she was yelling and scream. She was just that adorable little dongsaeng to you. You tied your hair into a ponytail, Grab your bag and left your room. Limping to the kitchen, You grab two pieces of bread and stuff one bread into your mouth while the other was in your left hand. You limped towards the door and put on your shoes that were on the floor. When you were done, you left the house and locked the door. You waited about 3 minutes outside your house when all of the sudden, A limo stopped right in front of you. You looked at the limo weirdly and the window lowered revealing Lynette’s head popping out of the limo’s window. You smiled at how childish she seemed.

“Hyeonae Eonnie! Quick! Get in!” She said as she smiled and opened the door, moving herself towards the left seat and patting the seat on the right. You quickly got in and you were awed when you saw what the interior was like. Your mouth slightly open at the amazing sight in front of you and Lynette chuckled seeing what you did and closed your jaw with her right hand.

“Wow! Is this a car or a mobile café?!” You exclaimed.

“Haha… It’s a car.. plus a small café?” She smiled sheepishly.

She open a small cabinet at the side of the seat which turned out to be a mini fridge and took out a can of coke.

“Coke?” She pushed the can towards you.

“Nahh, Water please!” You smiled.

She took a bottle of water from the fridge and passed it to you. You took it from her hands and opened it, gulping down the water slowly.

 

YOUR POV

Soon, We reached the front gates of Woolim Academy. I glanced out from the window and was amazed at how furnished the buildings were. The building was in white and the roof was light blue. There were 5 stories and 4 blocks of buildings. The car stopped and Lynette opened the door, running out and pulled me from the outside. I slowly came out from the Limo and stared at the buildings. It was 10 times better than the buildings of YG Academy. Lynette then turned to face me and smiled while showing her teeth. I knew something was going to happen right at that moment and it did. Lynette grab my right arm and ran towards the school pulling my arm. I tried running but I couldn’t.

 

“OUCH! Aww..Aww…” I winced in pain and Lynette turned around straight away. She looked at me with wide eyes and pulled the long selves of my shirt up. She gasped when she saw my right arm full of bruises and a little cut here and there. I quickly took away my arm from her hands and pulled down my selves while smiling awkwardly at her. “YAH! Who is the bastard that did this to you?! It’s your STUPID DAD right?!” She emphasized the stupid dad part while shouting. I quickly cupped my hand around when people walking pass us looked at us and smile sheepishly at them.

 

“ Mffgghhh!”

“OUCH!” I took away my hand from Lynette’s mouth when she bitted on my hand. Yes, she BIT MY HAND!

“When is your dad gonna stop abusing you? He’s been like this since your mom passed away. Tell you what. I can’t stand seeing you get hurt by your dad anymore. As your bestie, Move.In.With.Me. I’ve got a spare room in my house. You can just pack your clothes and stuffs and move in.” She said while her eyes stared deep into my eyes.

 

“I can’t, If I do, It’s just a matter of time before he finds me again and you’re gonna get hurt because of me.” I told her seriously.

“Phfft! I am LYNETTE! I am rich and he can’t hurt me even if he want.” She said proudly.

 

Just then, The bell indicating the start of class rang. We both looked at each other then ran together to class. Well, I was practically limping faster. Yes, I was in the same class with her except Art and Music lessons. We reached the door of our classroom just a few seconds later and walked/limp into the class. Lynette settle into her seat that was by the window and I limped towards the teacher’s desk.

 

“Class! We have a new student in class! Let’s welcome, HYEONAE!” The female teacher echoed through the classroom. After a while, everyone was clapping enthusiastically.

I bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo! Hyeonae-imnida!” After I spoke, Guys were whistling and girls were whispering between themselves.

“Hyeonae, Go take a sit next to Lynette. Lynette! Raise your hand so Hyeonae can see you.”

“Ah, There’s no need for that Miss kang. I know who Lynette is.” I bowed and limp, well trying to walk towards Lynette. I was glad that I got to sit next to Lynette and not some other people. Once I sat down, I heard people whispering.

“She’s hot!”

“She’s looks y but I would LOVE to make friends with her.”

“Totally, She fits my style to join my group!”

“She looks so pretty like an angel!”

“I bet she’s the new queenka of the school!”

Well, this were just some of the whisperings I heard from them. There were a lot more but I didn’t bothered to care more. I turned to Lynette and asked her.

“Are all of the people in the class here?”

“Well, There are 6 more. But they are always late for classes.”

“6 MORE?! 6?! How can they be late for classes?! It’s so rude.”

She shrugged and turned back to the teacher.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 Just right after the conversation between Lynette and Hyeonae ended, 6 hot and y guys walk through the door of the classroom. Just when they entered, Girls were screaming. They were screaming as if they saw celebrities even to the extent of taking out their phones and snapping pictures of the guys.

 

Your POV

 

These guys are so damn full of themselves and these girls are seriously mad!

Want some examples why I said the girls are mad? Here.

“OH MY GOD! INFINITE!!!!!” Infinite? Funny name I wonder who was the stupid one that came out with this name. Anyway continuing on, here’s MORE.

“OPPA! KISS ME! KISS ME! MUACKS MUACKS!” Eww? Why would she do such thing, It’s disgusting. I wouldn’t want a girl like her if I was them. It’s called OBSESS!

“OPPA, OPPA! CALL ME!” She winked at him and her lips, OH MY GOD, I wouldn’t call her if I was them. She seems so…. ty.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! …… AHHHH! …… AHHHHH! INFINITE!” OKAY OKAY! I got it! Infinite it is! But there’s no need to keep screaming Ahhhh! Right?

These girls are mad! What’s so good about these guys anyway? They are just a few bunch of wanna-be-cool and wanna-be-gangsters by coming late into class. Argh! That’s why I don’t like guys. They are just a bunch of fools that are full of themselves. Look at them! I mean they look good I can’t deny that. But look at that guy with those fierce eyes! He looks as if he wants to beat up people right now, this instants.

But something about that guy just seems to cold. It’s like something is keeping him from being himself. Oh well, Why should I care? I should care about myself more.

 

The Guy’s POV

I suddenly felt someone staring at me. I looked around the classroom and caught a pair of unfamiliar eyes staring at me. I don’t seem to see her anywhere before in the school. Then the teacher spoke up.

“Guys, Same reason for being late again?”

“Nae.” We answered together.

“Well, I’ll settle this with you later. There’s a new student in class and I want you to meet her. Hyeonae, Please stand up.”

“Nae” Hyeonae answered and stood up introducing herself.

So she’s new. No wonder I never see her around in school. She looks pretty, like an angel. Well, That’s her problem. I can’t be bothered to care about anything else. But something about her just attracts me to her. The teacher told us to go to our seats to be seated so we did.

The lesson soon ended and soon it was break time. Everyone headed towards the cafeteria except her. Yes, her. The new girl in school. And… Lynette was with her. I wonder what relationship do they have with each other. She stood up and left the class and Lynette chased after her. Then, I got out of class too. I was walking out of the classroom door when suddenly *BAMP* I was knocked hard in the chest. I looked down and saw her.

“Awwwww…” She stood up and rubbed her head.

“Hey, Are you okay?” I spoke out.

Everyone around me stared at me as if they saw God. I guess that was because this was the first time I talked to a person that was not in Infinite.

“Yeah. I’m sorry, I should have seen where I was walking to.” Wow her voice… It was like a melody to my ears.

“O-Oh.. It’s Okay. I-I’ll get going then.” I walked hurriedly but stop when I heard a loud thump on the floor behind me.

I turned and… OH MY GOD!

 

HEHEHEH! Cliff Hanger! xP Guess what happened. :D And also, You should know who the guy is(: *winks* *winks* Long Chapter! Don't blame me becuase i didn't know where to stop.:X Anyway I'll probably update tomorrow after school (: WAIT FOR MEEEEE!

Also, This IS IMPORTANT! POSTERS~ PLEASE ):