It Must Be A Prank..

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

Your POV

The teacher was teaching in class when my phone vibrated. I carefully took it out making sure no one saw me. I unlock my phone and took a look at the text on my phone under the table. My eyes widened at the message.

‘I heard your father got beaten to death by the loan sharks. Hurry home after school.’

The number was unknown. Even though I hated the way my father treated me, I didn’t want him to die. He was still a loving father until my mum died. I thought of it as a prank that someone had pulled to make me scared. That thinking didn’t last long as I soon received another message. This time, it was from my aunt, the principal of my school.

‘Hyeonae-ah, I hate to break this to you but the police had called me and asked me to tell you to report to the police station near your house after school. Your father just passed away due to internal bleeding that was caused by the beatings from loan sharks. If you need anything, call me.’

I couldn’t believe it. He, my father, had already passed away. And he was abusing me just last night. I wanted to cry but I held it in. Lynette noticed that there was something wrong and she wrote something on a piece of paper and pushed it to my table. The paper wrote,

‘Hey, something happened? You don’t look good.’

I replied her by writing ‘Someone by an unknown number texted me just now saying my father passed away due to internal bleeding, It can’t be true right? It must be a prank. But my aunt also texted me saying the same thing.’ Then pushed it to her.

She didn’t replied me instead, she just kept quiet. Then when class ended and was time for break time, Everyone rushed out of the classroom so I assume that no one was in class. Lynette then turned to me.

“Are you sure that they said your father died?” I nodded and showed her the messages they send me. She then opened and eyes wide opened. She continued.

“Isn’t it a good thing? Now there’s only your uncle to get rid off.” I couldn’t believe what she was saying. I understand that even though he was abusing me, He was my FATHER. I could understand why she said that but I just couldn’t control myself from scolding her.

“It may be good but he is my father after all. And I don’t like the way you’re talking about him. I’m sorry but I’ll just go calm myself down first and come to find you later.” With that, I left the classroom rushing towards the restroom. I could hear that Lynette was chasing me from behind but I just ran. I wash my face quickly still the pain around my chest and ran out. Lynette was outside leaning against the wall when I came out but I just carry on walking straight down the hallway with Lynette following behind me. I walked faster until *BAMP*I was hit on the head by something soft but firm and my hit the floor.

“Awwwww…” I stood up and rubbed my head.

“Hey, Are you okay?” A voice spoke out.

Everyone around me stared at the person in front of me as if they saw God.

“Yeah. I’m sorry, I should have seen where I was walking to.” I said

“O-Oh.. It’s Okay. I-I’ll get going then.” He stuttered and walked away hurriedly.

I looked at the back of the disappearing figure walking away when I suddenly felt the pain in my chest area near my heart deepening in. I clutched my hand around that area trying to lessen the pain. Soon, I saw black and I couldn’t think of anything. I felt free the pain disappeared.

 

L’s POV

 

I walked away hurriedly but stop when I heard a loud thump on the floor behind me.

I turned and… OH MY GOD! She was there… Laying on the floor helpless and unconscious with Lynette holding onto her face, patting it gently to wake her up. I quickly rushed over to her and picked her body up from the floor bridal-style and rushed towards the nursing room. I didn’t know what I was thinking but I just had a feeling that was very weird in my heart. I didn’t know what it was and I was very worried about what had happen to her. I didn’t care what people around me were thinking. I just had one goal. To make sure she was okay.

Soon, I reached the nursing room. “Nurse! Nurse!” I shouted loudly. A nurse rushed in and gasped. “Put her down on the bed over there! Quick!” I putted her down quickly and the nurse checked her and place a thermometer in Hyeonae’s mouth checking her temperature before injecting her with the syringe. After she was done attending to Hyeonae she left the room. I watched in horror as she was perspiring a lot. Her hair around face was all wet and she was mumbling some words.

“You can’t leave me…Don’t leave..Please..”

I walked towards the bed where she was lying. I looked at her face and swept the hair around her neck and face. She looked so pure and beautiful, like an angel. Wait.. What am I saying?! Snap out of it Myungsoo! But I can’t help it. She cringed a little and started to call out for her father. It seem like she was in so much pain. I held her hand in mine and took a rolling chair nearby the bed and sat down beside her. Soon, I fell asleep without realising I had lesson after this. It was just because…because…I feel so comfortable holding her warm, soft hands in mine. But I’m sure it’s just because she’s new and I felt that she barely knew anyone in this school other then Lynette. Yes! That must be it.

I need some help on my poster ): Anyway an update(: I can't really think of any ideas right now. My brother is disrupting me ): I hope this isn't bad. I'll think of a better one for the next chappie!^^ Remember to check for updates often!