A misunderstanding plan, Planned by......, I'll make L fall for Seohyun eonnie!

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

The trip there was long and so, Hyeonae fell asleep. We reached there finally and I shook her to wake her up.

"We're here already?" She asked me.

"Yes, now let's get off the car." I went out of the car first then extend my hand out for her to take. I lead her into the ballroom inside the hotel.

"Where are we? I am sure you can tell me now." She look at me curiously.

"We are here for Hoya's birthday party."

"Hoya? Who is he?" Did she already forget about Infinite?!

"Hoya? Infinite? I thought you met them once." I raised an eyebrow while looking at her.

"Oh! Yeah that's right." She seemed to be thinking while talking.

"Okay, Whatever. Let's just get going. Quick!" I pulled her with me then took her arm to hook into mine. We entered the ballroom and all eyes were directed towards us. More specifically her. I could see guys drooling while seeing her. And I swear, I would dig their eyes out if I could. I could hear girls whispering among themselves. Probably jealous over her much?

"Who's that girl? Why is she with L?"

"Who's that damn lucky girl?"

"She looks pretty!"

That's what I managed to dig out with my ears. We walk towards a corner where all the food and beverages were.

"Apple juice?" I took the apple juice to her.

"N-no." I could tell that she was nervous.

"Are you nervous?" I put down the apple juice and turn to her.

"A little." She look around the room and face her head down.

"Who's this pretty lady here?" Sunggyu said while walking towards Hyeonae.

"She's Hyeonae. Don't you recognize her?" I replied giving him a face which says She's-mine-don't-you-dare.

"Oh! I couldn't recognize you. Sorry. You just look very different, in a good way of course." He said towards Hyeonae.

"I-it's okay." She replied.

"Wait here." I told her then pulled Sunggyu away.

"So, I heard you want to take this chance and ask her to be your girlfriend today." Sunggyu told me when we were far.

"Yeah, And, Hyung, She's mine. So that's a no-no for you!" I told him.

"Sure." He then gave me a pat on the shoulder and walk away.

 

I was waiting alone for Myungsoo oppa to get back. I was standing awkwardly by myself scanning through the room when I saw a familiar face. I look properly and saw Lynette. She caught me and walk towards me.

"Hey! Eonnie! Enjoying yourself?" She nugde me. Enjoy? I am plain bored over here hello~

"No, and why are you with Woohyun? YOU LIKE HIM DON'T YOU?" I literally said it out loud. Woohyun who was nearby open his eye wide. Lynette slap her hand over my mouth and smile meekily at Woohyun.

"Haha. Ha ha ha. She was just kidding." I could tell that I hit the weak spot AHA!

"Be quiet or I'll skin you alive! It wasn't easy for me to come here with Woohyun oppa!" She whispered into my ear and I nodded, smiling behind her hand. She took away my hand and look around the room.

"So, Where's L huh?" She said.

"He said he will be back." I replied. Then, A girl bumped into me on purpose and 'accidentally' spilled the blue cocktail on me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I could hear Sarcasm in her tone.

"What?! I saw you purposely spill it on her!" Lynette screamed. And oh boy do I hate all the attention I am getting.

"I-I d-didn't." She pretended to look pitiful. Too bad I'm too kind to even scold her.

"It's okay Lynette. I'll just clean up in the ladies." I wanted to walk away but Lynette made me stay put.

"You're not going anywhere eonnie! Until I settle this. You're too kind to deal with this kind of girl and Imma teach you how YOU should DEAL with this KIND of GIRL." She emphasized the words. When Lynette talk in this tone, It means trouble. L, where are you? Come quick!

"W-what? Deal with me? W-what are you going to do?" The girl pretended to be afraid.

"Oh, come on! Don't act like a puppy!" Lynette shove her face towards the girl's. The girl didn't say anything but I could see her forcefully force tears to well up in her eyes. Woohyun couldn't stay to see the scene so he walked away to call Myungsoo oppa I guess. WHY IS THERE ALWAYS TROUBLE WHEN I THOUGHT EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL?!

"Come on! Eonnie, do something! You're not just going stand there and do nothing when you are always in this situation! Do something for once!" Lynette shouted at me.

"I don't think this is a good idea, lynette. Let's not cause any trouble..." I told her.

"If you're not going to at least scold her, Imma beat her up until she turn into a pulp!" She shouted at me. It's been a long time since she last shouted at me like this... She waited for me to react for a while. And when I didn't say anything, She raised her hand, getting ready to slap the girl across the face.

"WAIT!" Lynette stopped halfway.

"I'll do it." I told her and she took her hand away and smile at me happily.

"I know you did it on purpose! You...you..YOU B*TCH! And I'm not going to stay back and do nothing anymore! You're going to clean up this mess for me!" I shouted at the girl. She opened into a 'O' when I said those, Guess she didn't think that I would scold her.

"I'm disappointed Hyeonae." A voice said. I look around for the owner of the voice and saw Myungsoo looking at me with a disappointed face. He then walk away. I stood there, blank. When I was back into reality, I chased after him.

"Wait! Myungsoo oppa, It's a misunderstanding!"

"No need to explain, I saw what you did back there. And here I was thinking you were an angel from heaven, blah blah blah, And I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend.. my life partner. HAH! Joke!" He said while walking fast and not turning back even once. I was shocked. Not because he didn't want to hear my explaination.. But about what he said with me being his girlfriend, Life partner. I stop chasing after him and walk away slowly, to who-knows-where.

BACK IN THE BALLROOM.

The crowd spreaded out after the two left the ballroom. Leaving Lynette and the girl there staring at each other furiously.

"So, I guess I won." The girl said.

"What?!" Lynette shouted.

"Don't you know who I am?" She ask Lynette while cocking one eyebrow.

"How would I know if I didn't even hear or see you before." Lynette replied her.

"I am Seohyun eonnie's cousin. And I am going to make L fall for her." She replied with laughing manner.

"So you plan all that?!" Lynette couldn't believe that the girl in front of her was Seohyun's cousin.

"And so what if I did? I succeeded this round. Await my other plans." She smirk and turn.

"Oh, and the name's Ara, Goo Ara." She paused to turn and say that then walk away.

Lynette couldn't believe that she was trick and fallen for that stupid girl's plan. She mentally told herself to becareful the next time. She followed the routes that L and Hyeonae went to look for them. She look around in the lobby but couldn't find any of them anywhere. She heard the car's wheel screeching and she recognize that car as L's. With him in the car rushing off somewhere, It means something happened between them and Hyeonae was probably somewhere emo-ing. Just at that moment, She heard screaming followed by sobbings. She followed the sounds and found herself outside the hotel's sky garden. There, she found a figure by the railing. Her body shaking alittle then stop, shaking a little then stop. She walk towards it and tap the shoulder on the right.

"Hyeonae eonnie?" She asked. The figure turn and...

"AHHH! OMG, WTH!" Lynette scream.

 

Phew! Finally some ideas popped into my brains! I find that the story is starting to get of point.. Also, I couldn't access AFF for 2 days. I think there was a problem that occured. But anyway, UPDATE! YAY!!!! I need to find inspirations to continue the story... I'll try my best!(: So, here, enjoy and comment! Subscribe, Don't be a silent reader ): Maybe I'll update again in a few hours time, Who knows what will happen right?:D

 

OH! AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MYUNGSOO! :D

*Throws confetti!*

 

The gifs don't belong to me. I just google it. Credits to the owner.(: