Move in.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kZKfAc6tA

Even after Myungsoo oppa left the kitchen, My cheeks was still hot and red, heart still beating against my chest. I could hardly breathe when he was THAT close to me. When his lips landed on mine, My breath hitched in my throat. Surprisingly, I didn't have the slightest urge to push away him. His lips felt smooth, thick and it felt good to have his lips on mine. I only got back to earth when he got off of me. I tried to think of what I could cook. But after thinking so much, My mind would wander off to think about his lips. Anyway, After wandering my thoughts so far, I finish whipping out a snack. Egg sandwhich. I took a plate and put it on the plate, heading out to the living room. It was awkward, far too awkward. I sat down next to him and put the plate on the coffee table. Realising I was too close to him, I move a little further.

"Your snack." I gesture to the plate on the table.

"Don't." He said. I was confuse. Don't what?

"Sorry, What?" I look at him confuse.

"Don't feel awkward. Don't act different around me. Don't, stay too far away from me." He then look at me in the eyes. And I could see sincerity in his eyes and a little hint of.. pain ?

"Yeah.. Sure." I move back closer to him.

I notice her moving farther away from me when she realise that she sat too near me.

"Your snack." She gesture to the sandwhich she placed on the table earlier. I didn't reply her. I didn't like the way she acts so different around me. Especially after what happen.

"Don't." I told her.

"Sorry, What?" I could hear the confusion in her voice.

"Don't feel awkward. Don't act different around me. Don't, stay too far away form me." I look into her eyes. I want to be more than friends..but I know, I would have to wait since I was the one that accused her first.

"Yeah.. Sure." She move back closer to me, I turn my head back and a smile unconsciously slip on my face.

"So," I grab the sandwhich and took a bite. "How long are you planning to stay in this apartment? You don't seem to be brave enough to stay alone."

"Truthfully, I don't know. I don't like staying alone either, It creeps me out." She said while looking around. I nodded.

"So why not move back to stay with me?" I asked her. I was hoping to get a positive answer. She look at me, shock.

"Wouldn't it be burdensome? I have a dog you know..plus.. We're not exactly that close." I was hurt by her last words. What happen to best friends? Or more?

"No, It isn't burdensome. I like your dog, so no. No problems. And I thought we were best friends." I told her.

"Sorry. It just.. Forget it. Anyway, My apartment still has one month, so.. maybe I'll move in after a month?" She said. YES! I'll make sure she moves in. And what was it she wanted to say. Forget it, I'll just ask next time.

"Make it a sure. Not maybe." I frown at her. I ate all the sandwhich left and off the TV. I stood up and put Honey back down on the floor. She stood up also.

"I guess I'll be making a move. It's late already." I turn and walk towards the door. She open the door and I walk out.

"Nights and Bye." We chorused at the same time. Then, The door slam shut. I sigh and called Mr. Choi to drive me home.

The ride home was quiet. I was spacing out by looking out at the windows. I know Mr.Choi notice something but he didn't want to ask. I didn't want Hyeonae to act so different around me. I know she has to act according to her plans so she can get me back but even without that, I've already fallen deep for her. I want her to act as herself not some typical girl that I can find anywhere. While I was spacing out, we've already reach the house. I snapped out of my daze and walk out of the car. I heard Mr.choi sigh when I was walking towards the house. I went straight into my room and change into my sleepingwear.

(A/N: This colour is the both You(Hyeonae) and L's POV. Italic is you, Bold is L whereas, normal is the both of you doing/thinking the same.)

I laid flat on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. Without knowing, my mind went back to replay the kiss. So soft, smooth and kissable..

Should I move back there? I get a better chance getting back with him, don't I?

Will she decide to move back? I can't stand without seeing her for even a few minutes.

Will we be the same?

I want to act normal around him. But I'm afriad too. What if he doesn't like me as myself?

A girl like her is impossible to find, she makes me flush, my heartbeat race and makes me smile even without me knowing.

This is not what I intended,I always swore to you I'd never fall apart.
You always thought that I was stronger.
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start


Hyeonae tossed and turn then went to pick Honey up and snuggle into bed with Honey in her arms. Myungsoo tossed and turn, took the pillow in his arms and snuggle into bed. With that, They both fell asleep. But they were having a very sweet dream. Why? Because Myungsoo was dreaming about Hyeonae and likewise.

The ending for this chapter seems really stupid. I realised that I've got nothing to write anymore towards the end and just came up with nonsense. LOLS ,The result? This. Also, I won't be able to update tomorrow ): I've got work.. Comment, Subscibe and Myungsoo will kiss you, ON YOUR LIPS!

Myungsoo: What?! The last time, it was on the cheeks, it's not that bad, but its on the lips this time! NO WAY AM I GOING TO DO IT!

Me: Pretty puwease wip a cherry on top! *bat eyelashes*

Myungsoo: NO!

Me: PUWEASEEEE!

Myungsoo: NO!

Me: YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE THEN. COME HERE! IMMA CHAIN YOU UP.

Myungsoo: AHHHHH! *Runs*

Me: I'M GETTING YOU!

Myungsoo: Nooooo!

Me: Gotcha! Imma lock you and chain you up now. MUAHAHAHA! Bye guys, Im going to tend to him first! In case he runs away *winks*