Hidden condition.

Everything happened because of a 'Fake' Will. (His Parent's Will and Love.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rns0fzaKE

After Hyeonae went off, I went in the car.

"Where are we going right now?" I ask Mr. Park.

"Law firm." I nodded and the car drove off.

We reach the law firm and walk into the meeting room. He took out a folder and put it on the table. I look at it and then him.

"This is your parent's will." I nodded, Obviously knowing what that is.

"At the back, They wrote that if by your 20th birthday, you have yet to find a commoner to marry in which meaning being in an engagement with a commoner, you won't be able to inherit anything at all."

"What?!" I yelled. This is ridiculous!

"Yes, If you would like to check." He hold the folder in his hand and stretch it out. I snatch it away and quickly look at the back. There, It was written clearly.

'Deadline: 20th birthday of Kim Myungsoo. If failed, Everything will be pass on to Lawyer Park. Our long term family lawyer.'

"I got it." I hissed and threw the folder back at him and walk out of the law firm.

(Mr.Park's POV)

That fool. I added that at the back and he couldn't even tell. What an idiot. Soon, everything will be mine. Everything is going according to my plan. Wait till I get my hands on everything. He will be shock at how capable I am. After all I have done, to get this far. Even if it means killing one more, I wouldn't mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foy2zOuXHg0 (You HAVE to change this if you're listening to the first one. The mood changes from here.)

After getting out from that stupid place, I went home. I went straight into my room and plopped onto the bed, stomach flat. I took my phone out from my pocket and unlock it. (A/N: Everyone's using an iPhone in this fic. Since I'm using one too :X It's easier for me to explain the functions, heh!) I smile looking at my wallpaper, Hyeonae sleeping. HAH! I bet you don't even know that I took a picture of her while she was sleeping, what more her. :P I started messaging her. And put my phone on the bedside table.

(A/N: Italic, you. Bold, Myungsoo.)

Jigeum Mwohaneungeoya? (What are you doing now?)

Few seconds later, my phone vibrated. My hands naturally rushed to take my phone and unlock it.

Eating! Ahhhh, Maa! (Delicious!) WHAT?! Eating?! Without me?! How much more mean can she get!

Yah! Dwaeji! I want some! I haven't had my snack ):

Hey! I'm not a pig alright! Too bad! None for you because you called me a pig! Your house has lots of food and snacks, go grab some.

It doesn't have Hyeonae's taste in it ): (A/n: Hey hey! Yes! You right there! Don't think ert alright! What he means is she's not there to eat with him. tsk tsk, you and your dirty minds. HAHA! :B)

Don't sweet talk too much, I'm melting right now ><

I have such effect on you don't I? In fact, I have such effect on every girl, You're just one of them :B Bleh!

Yeah yeah. Think all you want. Want to taste some Hyeonae flavour?:D

Yes! Can I get some? ^.^

Come my house and I'll share :p I can't share if you're too far ><

Yes Mam! Coming right up! I quickly sat up and change into some casual clothes and rush out of the house. I went to Mr. Choi.

"Ajussi! Can you fetch me to this address?" I told him the address. He nodded and hop into the car. I quickly hop into the car as well and drove off.

So.. Here's an update. It's really short. But the next chapter is a long one. I still feel quite sad though. There's only one person commenting these few chapters. ): Where are the rest of my readers? T_T I hope that you guys can start commenting D: So I would know that at least there are a few people enjoying this story.