Unfortunate Events

Pet Life

Yeosang, after showering and getting dressed in some comfy clothes, decided to walk over to his parrot. He took a good look at the bird and chuckled softly. “Can you say, Yeosang is awesome?” he questioned the bird. The bird repeated the words ‘Yeosang is awesome’ back to Yeosang’s amazement. The simple bird actually parroted back the words and Yeosang was a little astonished. He took the cage and went outside with the bird while grabbing one of his drones along to mess around. Yeosang decided it was a good idea to let the bird fly out of the cage. To Yeosang’s amusement, it stayed fairly close to him as he started to fly around his drone. Yunho came outside to watch and chuckled a bit before saying, “You better be careful with that thing. We wouldn’t want you to lose your pet after only a few weeks.” Yeosang shrugged off Yunho’s comment and kept flying around his drone, only half paying attention while his parrot did the same thing. It didn’t take too long before disaster struck and Yeosang accidentally flew his drone in the wrong direction. A head on collision happened between the parrot and the drone. Yeosang gasped and instantly fell to his knees in front of the fallen pair. Yunho hurried over to help Yeosang pull the parrot and drone apart. As they finally did though, it appeared that the bird’s wing was broken and that one of the fans in the drone was busted. Yeosang was clearly upset but it was unclear to Yunho if he was more upset over the drone or the bird. They both took the bird to the vet instantly to make sure the bird would heal. However, at the vet, it was clear that the bird had also suffered some internal damage and wasn’t going to last any longer. Yunho sighed softly and placed his hand on Yeosang’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, Yeosang,” he said in a soft tone. Yeosang seemed to either have no reaction or was hiding it the best he could because his face was blank. He said no words and as they both returned back with no parrot. Yeosang locked himself up in his room with the broken drone in an attempt to fix it. Yeosang sat on his bed and tried to fix his drone the best he could before getting frustrating and throwing it aside. He laid on the bed and sighed heavily. His bird friend was gone and he didn’t know exactly how to feel. All he knew is that there was a new emptiness inside that he never experienced before.