Puppy Love

Pet Life

Wooyoung, without San’s knowledge, happily hummed to himself as he walked inside the pet store. He looked around for a few minutes before finding a cute small Shiba Inu puppy that seemed to only be a few months old. He smiled wide and thought that this would be the most perfect birthday present for San as today was a special day. Wooyoung talked to an employee at the pet store and soon adopted the little puppy and got supplies to feed, bathe, and play with the puppy. San was sitting at the dorm unsuspecting as to what Wooyoung was doing at the time as he held his favourite plushie Shiber in wait for Wooyoung to return. After a few hours, Wooyoung returned to the dorm hiding the pet food and toys behind the kitchen counter and holding the small puppy behind his back. “Sannie!” he called out. San instantly jumped out of bed and went into the living room where Wooyoung stood. “What is it?” San asked curiously with his head tilted a little to the left. Wooyoung told him to close his eyes and San obeyed, closing his eyes tightly in anticipation for whatever Wooyoung was about to give him. Wooyoung slowly held out the puppy in front of him and said, “Hold out your hands, palms up.” San nodded and did exactly what Wooyoung told him to as Wooyoung slowly started to hand the puppy over to San. “Happy birthday Sannie” Wooyoung said with a sweet smile. San opened his eyes and once he saw the puppy he started tearing up with joy. “R-Really?! You got me a puppy?! Oh my gosh he’s so cute!” San couldn’t have been happier in the moment. “Look at his name tag,” Wooyoung said as he pointed to the puppy’s collar. The collar’s tag read ‘Shiber’. San started to cry a little out of happiness, hugging Wooyoung with one arm as the puppy was in his other arm. The puppy let out a tiny happy bark and Wooyoung and San both chuckled, smiling at how cute the puppy was. “Thank you so much Wooyoung!” San exclaimed as Wooyoung grabbed some of the toys from behind the kitchen counter. Both of them went off to their room that they shared and began playing with Shiber together.