Hide and Seek

Pet Life

Mingi, floored and frustrated with high anxiety, searched all over the dorm to find his precious Camille. He had been searching for hours before finally going into the studio to ask Hongjoong if he could search around in there. Hongjoong didn’t pay much mind to Mingi’s presence in general as he was simply working on sample stuff that may or may not be used later on. After a few minutes of looking around, Mingi noticed something off with Hongjoong. As Hongjoong bobbed his head up and down to the sounds, Mingi noticed something on top of his head that wasn’t quite moving along with his hair. He lightly poked at Hongjoong’s head and suddenly eyes opened. Mingi freaked out a little and flung back a little with a small scream. He held his hand on his chest as he realized that it was simply Camille blending into Hongjoong’s hair. Hongjoong laughed a little and slowly took the little chameleon off his head. “Were you looking for her? She’s been here with me all day,” he explained to Mingi while Camille turned back to her normal colour. Mingi carefully held Camille in his arms as she turned back to her normal green colour. She then made her way up to Mingi’s shoulder as he playfully scolded her for scaring him all day long. Mingi walked out of the studio with Camille and suddenly got flocked in the face by a parrot. Mingi screamed again to Yeosang’s amusement before Yeosang decided to control the bird. Mingi and Camille both seemed to look at Yeosang and the bird in a quizzical manner as Mingi asked, “I thought your bird died?” Yeosang laughed a little and shook his head. “My old one, yes. However, I thought instead of sulking about it, I’ll get a new one,” he explained. It seemed Yeosang was even closer to this parrot than the last for some reason and Mingi couldn’t quite put his finger on it. “Well, if you insist then. It is your choice,” Mingi said before walking away. After a few steps he noticed Camille wasn’t on his shoulder anymore. “Damnit...Camille!” he exclaimed with a groan of annoyance. Yeosang laughed yet again before putting the bird away back in the cage, knowing exactly where Camille went but said nothing about it.