Odd Friendship

Pet Life

It was the weekend of the spring festival and the boys had the day off. They all decided to go and Yunho was most excited about playing the games. Everyone cheered him on, even when he failed, as he played games after games. It was beginning to get dark and most of the guys were ready to go home, but Yunho wanted to play one more game. He went up to one of the booths and it was a ring toss game. Some of the prizes were either candy, plushies, or a live Betta fish. He smirked to himself, everyone else in disbelief that he would even attempt it as he wanted to win the top prize of the fish. Yunho took a deep breath as he slapped his money on the counter and grabbed the rings. He only had three chances to get the ring onto the farthest red pin to win. He threw the first ring and missed, instantly grabbing the second one to toss it but stopped midway as he readjusted his footing. He threw the second ring and missed again. This time he took a deep breath and tossed the ring as he released his breath. He finally made it! The guy that was running the booth was shocked, as were the others, as he slowly went to give the fish to Yunho. Yunho had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at the diamond blue looking betta. He smiled and pulled the guys along so they could finally leave since it was almost time for them to be back at the dorm. As they went back, they stopped for Yunho to get fish food and a small tank just big enough for the fish. Once in his room, Yunho set up the tank and as he put the fish inside he gasped. “Daeyang! That’ll be your name! My little Daeyang,” he said as he smiled brightly. He sighed contently and knew that he instantly made a new best friend.