Home Not So Sweet Home

Who TF Are You Guys?

 Wooyoung was heading south to her house, when they were on their way there he gave her a velvet box that contained a bracelet.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1680&bih=879&tbm=isch&tbnid=5td8gpWhl_OZBM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sziro.com/diamondszirokidscharmbracelet.aspx&docid=2_rzl6ANGFORMM&imgurl=http://www.sziro.com/productimages/kidsim/detail/S3391BR_1.jpg&w=500&h=500&ei=79j8T7SyNomnrQHW9aGLCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=471&vpy=382&dur=597&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=132&ty=172&sig=104244753102085171532&page=1&tbnh=135&tbnw=139&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:113

"Thank you so much you've been so nice to me from the time I started living with you guys," she said.

"It's no big deal, that bracelet is so you remember me," he winked at her.

"Hahaha," she closed the box.

 

"Well I hope to see you in the future again," Wooyoung gave her a hug. "Take care!" 

"You too," she jumped out the car, forgetting her bracelet.

 

 As soon as she walked into the house her mom started ing at her.

"Where the hell have you been!? I raised you and fed you and this is how you treat me to a thanks by going missing for 2 MONTHS!!!" she slapped her on the face at that moment her dad come in.

"YOU! You know how much trouble you've caused, go make my money !" Clearly he was drunk.

"Do you think I really care, anyone like me would LOVE to leave this crap of a house, even YOU mom," Suzy shouted.

[Wooyoung's car]

"Oh, Suzy forogt her bracelet, I'm going to turn around and give it to her," he made a U-turn heading back to her house.

[Back at Suzy's house] 

"What!? You want to leave! Well you're not!" her dad slapped his wife, knocking her to the ground.

 Suzy ran to her mother, "Um Ma, are you okay?" she asked with concern.

"Does it look like I'm okay!? Look what you've caused," she started to cry.

 Suzy's dad reached down and yanked here hair, "You ! If you ever leave again you will pay a high price," he was getting ready to slap her. Suzy closed her eyes to see Wooyoung holding her dad's wrist.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" his voice booomed.

"How dare you hit women, you know what!? I think it's time for you to be put in jail," Wooyoung punched him in the nose knocking him out. 

"What are you doing here?" she whispered.

"You forgot your bracelet," he help up the box. 

"Who are you!?" Suzy's mother damaned. "Why are you butting into other people's business!?" 

"M'am, do you want to live like this forever?" Wooyoung asked calmly.

"I live in a nice house, why wouldn't I like to live like this forever." 

"Haha, sure you do but not with him," he pointed to Suzy's father.

 Her mother was slient until the police came to get info and to lock her dad away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorrrry for taking over months to update, I bet you all wanted to slap me or something, ahahaha. Anyways I'll try to update again soon but not so sure since I busy. I know excuses excuses. But I hope you guys really enjoy these two chapters, btw read my other stories. Please subscribe/comment/etc. Thanks ♥