Secret

Who TF Are You Guys?

"Sit down," Suzy's mom said to Wooyoung, making him sit down on the couch. 

"Suzy, may you gring the tea out?"

"Okay, Um Ma," she walked a long way to the kitchen, which when people are talking in the living room it can't be heard, almost soundproof.

"So what's your name?" her mother asked Woo.

"Wooyoung, nice to meet you Ajumma," he smiled. 

"Yah, I've seen you before and the name sounds so familiar," she gave him a questioning look. 

"Mmm, maybe."

"Are you a celebrity?"

"Ye, but Suzy doesn't know so don't tell her." 

"Oooh, now I remember 2PM right?"

"Ye, please don't tell her," he said.

"Okay, besides I don't think she'll ever find out because she never keeps up with the news, let alone the celebrity world."

"Kamsahmnida."

"No need to thank me, I should thank you for saving Suzy from that gross man, I really love my daughter but ever since he bacame CEO of J Fashion he became a drunkass and I don't want to get rid of him until I'm CEO which I will since he's going to jail."

"Oh," was all he said because his clothes were from there, all Korean celebrities brought their clothes from J Fashion.

"My daughter made the one you're wearing, well designed," she pointed out.

"Really! She nevered pointed it out and it's nice, one of my favorites."

"Ye, oh she doesn't like fame, never did probably never will. She doesn't like being in the spot light, it's to much for her," her mother explained.

"Too much of what?" Suzy steped in.

"Oh nothing, just talking about how you don't like the spot light, that's all."

"Oh, and yeah I don't because once I get famous, I won't have a private life."

"Mhm, anyways Wooyoung would you like to spend a night here?" her mother asked.

"Sure why not, I'd love to!" Wooyoung caught Suzy's eyes.

"Let's have dinner later together later, my chefs will make whatever you like. Chinese, Japanese, Itanlian...etc. What would you like?"

"Chinese spring rolls," Wooyoung said politely.

"Chicken, shrimp is fine in it for the meat right?"

"Yes, it'll be good tahnk you so much."

"No problem, you cared for my daughter, I should be the one thanking you so it's not much of a repay."

"No no, it was fine actually. Suzy do you want to go to the park?" Wooyoung asked the really quiet Suzy.

"Sure."

[Park] 

"Why were you so quiet?" Wooyoung asked as they were taking a walk on the sidewalk.

"Oh, I just didn't want to interrupt your guys conversation," she replied.

"Are you okay with me sleeping at your house?" he asked another question.

"Ye, it's not a problem you've provided me a place to stay, also you've been so nice to me."

 A paparazzi was behind a tree taking a picture of Suzy and Wooyoung walking together. One obssess policewoman from earlier taking a statement from Suzy's mother alerted the paparazzi, his friend who was in the business. 

 They walked together to an ice cream shop and ate their sone, when Wooyoung realized he was being photographed. He slipped on his sunglasses.

"Why'd you put on your sunglasses?" Suzy asked.

"It's bright in here, it hurts my eyes," he lied and bit the last of his cone. 

"Let's go back to your house," Wooyoung suggested.

[Dinner]

"Come eat dinner guys," Suzy's mom called from the kitchen as they were watching TV.

 They sat down at a long table together, just the three of them as one of Suzy's mom personal chef served them.

"Mmm, these are good," he dipped his spring roll into peanut sauce.

"Kamsahmnida." the chef replied.

 After dinner Wooyoung took a shower, brushed his teeth and got ready for bed.

 Before he went to the guest room down the hall from Suzy's room he went to her room to say goodnight.

*Knock knock*

"Yes?" Suzy called out.

"It's me Woo."

"Come in."

 He opened the door, "Good night Suzy dongsaeng."

"Dongsaeng? Is that what I am to you?" she asked.

"Of course not, I was just teasing you," he smiled widely.

"Hahahaha, okay goodnight then opppppa."

 He shut the door behind him as Suzy's phone buzzed alerting her something important happen, involving her. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHEHE, I'll try to update soon but idk. Follow me on Tumblr!  http://angieleung.tumblr.com/ I reblog fashion, K-pop celeb, occsionally food, etc. Most of my sources are Suzy & IU, and I reblog WOOYOUNG ♥
Oh ahaha I totally got J Fashion from Fashion King. :3 Anyways thank you guys for reading!