Celebrity

Who TF Are You Guys?

 The next morning when Suzy came down to have breakfast, Wooyoung and her mom were already eating an All-American breakfast, pancakes, scramble eggs, orange juice, and bacon.

"Good morning Um Ma and Wooyoung," she gave her mother a kiss and sat down to eat.

"Good morning Suzy," Wooyung said.

"Morning sleepyhead," her mother said.

They enjoyed breakfeat and talked, about an hour later Wooyoung left. 

"Hon, are you going to work today?" her mother asked as she got ready to be the new CEO http://www.yesstyle.com/en/cocoblanc-set-double-ed-dress-belt/info.html/pid.1031168253

"Mhm, to celebrate you being the new CEO, I'm going to get ready for work." http://cherrykoko.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=12589&xcode=035&mcode=001&scode=002&type=Y&sort=order&cur_code=035001 (Scroll down)

"Want to go together?" 

"Sure, but Um Ma I want to drive my new sports car http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1680&bih=879&tbm=isch&tbnid=FhfYTcK1pHSpmM:&imgrefurl=http://www.thecoolhunter.net/transportation/Lamborghini-Reventon/&docid=eFktUNGBh4oCAM&imgurl=http://www.thecoolhunter.net/images/stories/2007pics/storiesnew2007pics/lamborghini.jpg&w=679&h=333&ei=WbIdUNC4BM_siwLi8YDYDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=157&vpy=378&dur=1972&hovh=157&hovw=321&tx=184&ty=138&sig=104244753102085171532&page=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=195&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:161 I never got to drive it and it can be a new start without Appa,"

"Okay, but don't drive like a manaic, I might get a heart attack."

 When there were all set to go Suzy went to the driver seat of her new lamborghini and sped off. Her mother wasn't fond of her driving but vtstanders walking down the streets going where they go was amazed by the cool-looking car passing by, they just stopped and stared.

 Suzy smiled with her gigantic Gucci sunglasses on, while her mom was clutching on the dashboard.

"Slow down!" she commanded.

"Calm down Um Ma, I'm not going to crash," she slowed down to 65mph. Even then her mother thought it was still to fast.

 As they were rolling in J Fashion a bunch of paparazzi were there.

"Must be for the new CEO," she smile at her mom and parked her car on their family only, "Resevered" parking spot.

 When Suzy got out the car bunch of paparazzi ran ro her, shocked as she was she just stood there frozen, looking like an idiot. They were f;ashing questions about her and Wooyung but she heard non of them. Finally a guard took her into the building. 

"Um Ma, what was that!?" she said a little to loudly. 

"Suzy, 'll talk to you later, we can't talk in the open, get to work."

 Suzy went to her office, when she passes by her peers they asked her if she was really with Wooyung and the 2PM, she ignored them and shut her office door behind her.