The Conference Meeting

Who TF Are You Guys?

*RING RING*    (JYP Entertainment)

"Uh? This better not be some ad, oh wait maybe they need momre clothes," Suzy said to herself when she saw the 2PM manager calling from her called ID.

"Yawbosehyo," she said into the phone.

"Yawbosehyo, is this the manager Suzy of J Fashion?" he asked.

"Ye, how can I help you?"

"May you please come to JYP Entertainments, I would like to discuss something with you."

"Sure, when?"

"How about now, we need to clarify something as asoon as possible," he explained.

"Okay, aneyasayo," as she hung up the phone her assistant came in to tell her, her mother wanted to talk to her.

"Tell, CEO that I have an important meeting I have to be at right now with JYP Entertainment," Suzy grabbed her purse and went to her car.

 Before she even went out she already saw the paparazzi hangingout on the front, ready to ambush her with more questions.

"Yah, come here, take me to my car," she said to a security guard.

 She made it to her car without acting like an idiot and sped off.

[JYP Entertainment]

 2PM's managerwas already waiting for her at the enterance.

"Annyounghasehyo Suzy, I was the one who called you, follow me," he motioned his hand so she can follow him.

"Annyounghasehyo," she bowed then followed.

 Whent they entered the meeting room, Suzy was shocked to see 2PM. 'What are they doing at an entertainment company?' she thought.

"Please have a seat," the manager held a chair out for her.

"Kamsahamnida, so what did you want to talk about, sir? I don't believe these guys are celebrities I heard they are famous for taking photos at 2PM, did you want me to design clothes for these er.....models?" she said right away.

 Each of the guys looked at each other no quite believing she STILL didn't know who they were.

"Excuse me Suzy," the manager started to say, "But that's not where were here to talk about."

"Ooh, okay."

"Uhm, what is this?" he handed her a magazine.

"I'm not sure, but it's a picture of me and Wooyoung I saw it yesterday but I don't get why they'll photograph Wooyoung he's not a celebrity only some guy who's "famous" at taking pictures at 2PM," she was simply clueless.

"Are you dense or what!?" the manager yelled.

"Excuse me!? How dare you speak to me that way, as you may still know I'm higher than you, even if we're both managers, I'm a manager that comes in a GREAT RICH family WITH a title, you haha it's just a job," she pointed at him.

"Can I have a moment with these boys?" he asked her.

 Suzy got up and said, "Sure whatever, call me when you're ready."

 

"I don't think she knows at all, do you guys want to keep it a secret?" he asked the group.

"Told you, her mother CEO of J Fashion personally told me," Wooyoung said.

"Yeah," the all agreed into the secret.

"Wooyoung can you make her your girlfriend?" the manager asked.

"But..." Suddenly he liked the idea because he never got to date anyone since being in the group and he liked Suzy.

"No buts, we have to make your image spark so you'll get more fans," he was mentally planning.

 The manager went out and got Suzy, telling her that the group needed new clothes for a "winter fashion shot" even though it was still fall.