Awkward

Who TF Are You Guys?

 At 9 a.m. in the morning there was a lots of noise that woke up Taecyeon. WHen he saw Suzy next to him he moved back quickly.

"Whoa, what the," he siad, his eyes looked huge.

"Ohh, what have you guys done last night?" the guys asked. 

"I didn't do anything to her, I don't know what she's doing next to me," Taecyeon said. Everyone just looked at her sleeping.

"Uhh, what are you guys looking at," Suzy said while rubbing her eyes. She then turned and looked at Taecyeon. 

 Suzy laughed and said, "Hahahaha, oh sorry Taecyeon, I didn't do anything to you, I just fell asleep next to you because you looked snuggly," she smiled at him. He raised  his eyebrow and looked at his friends.

 That afternoon while the guys were saying good-bye to their friends Suzy was taking a shower.

"Dude, no wonder wht it was warm last night, it felt almost good," Taecyeon said to Wooyoung.

"Good for you," deep down he was jealous.

"I don't get why all of you guys are so hung over about that Suzy girl, what's good about her anyways," Jaebeom pointed out.

"She's fun and cute," Junsu said.

"Uh, no she isn't we have to take care of her," Jaebeom said.

"That's your fault," Chansung said, "We're just trying to protect your image."

"Yeah, yeah whatever it's not like she knows us," he said.

"How would you know? You're the one who didn't before, or so for a week," Chansung told him.

"Here's what we should do, we should take her home, so you all won't start falling for her," Jaebeom said.

"Who's even falling for her," Junho asked, "She's not even pretty."

"Apparently, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Chansung, Junsu, and Nickhun," Jaebeom said.

"Ewwh, what's good about her, she's like a , leeching off of us, how much you want to bet she knows who we really are," Junho asked.

 Suzy was standing at the staircase listening to everything. She simply took her purse from the counter and headed to the door.

"Some "brother" you are," she looked at Junho and quoted it, then at everyone else, "What s," she slammed the door behind her.

"Wow, now I can see wht she thinks we're s cause of you es," Wooyoung said. 

"oh, you help her but not us, some "homie" you are, just leave already, mudaer," Jaebeom said.

"I will, oh yeah Jaebeom and Junho, yoursevles alright, since you guys are jerks already," Wooyoung was heading to the door.

"Bi-," Jaebeom was about to say but he had already slammed the door.

"Wow, I'm done here," Taecyeon got up to leave.

"Me too," Chansung, Junsu, and Nickhun said.