A Walk

Who TF Are You Guys?

  It was one of those days where Suzy was pissed at her family so when they all went to sleep, she snuck out and went for a walk to clear her head.

 She lived in the city which walking down five blocks was a night club, the HotDanceClub. Suzy decides to go in there to get an ice tea, if they even have it there.

 Lines of cars were parked near the sidewalks, every car was fulled in the parking lot.

 Suzy lived in this rich park of Seoul, celebrites were always at HotDanceClub Friday nights, partying all night long. She was never excited to see them, afterall she couldn't tell who was which, they all looked the same to her.

 This club was really big, three story high, the top floor were for only selebrites. All night long she danced with random guys, some tried to get down at her pants but she wasn't drunk or stupid, many even offered to buy her drink . They only drink she drunk was Long Island already she felt a little tipsy.

 Meanwhile up two floors the 2PM group were partying, it was their first year anniversary. Jaebeom was drinking a lot, the others were dancing with the AfterSchool girls. 

"Man I want to dance with some hotass girls," Jaebeom said in a drunk voice. 

(Background music~ Go Away- 2ne1)

 The AfterSchool girls looked at him. Uee sneakered, "Jerk."

"Dudeee, lets go party downstairs with other people I bet there are hotter girls," Jaebeom said again.

 Taecyeon went up to him and took the beer out of his hands, "Shutp, Jae you're making a fool of yourself, besides you know we can't go down there, people will say thing about you."

"Uh, can we go then?"

"Yeah, let me get the others."

 At 3 in the morning 2PM and Suzy left the club. Suzy was slowly walking, the 2PM group weren't far behind they had to walk 5 blocks to their limo, near Suzy's house.

"Ayeee y, may I touch those legs of yours?" Jaebeom shouted.

Suzy looked around and realized that he was talking to her. She picked her pace. Jaebeom grabbed her arm.

"Come here y," he said. They all laughed besides Wooyoung.

"Hahahaha, come on don't mess with her Jae," Taecyeon said and pulled his arm back. Jaebeom shook his arms out from taecyeon grip, he then wrapped his arms around Suzy's waist.

"Ooo, you feel hella y, want me tonight?" his breath was hot near her neck. 

"Let go right now or I'll yell rap," she threaten.

"Muahaha, it's not rap if you like it," he felt on her stomach.

"LET GO! I don't even know who the you guys are."

 Chansung looked at her and said, "Hella lying, you do know who we are and you'll be lucky is Jae did it with you tonight."

"Who's Jae, this jerk right here that's trying to feel on me!?" Suzy said in a pissed voice.

"Duh, who else!?"

"LET GO!" she yelled again.

 Wooyoung put his hand over , "Take her to the limo we can't let the press see this, it'll ruin Jaebeom's image. We'll deal with her at home."