Mall World

Who TF Are You Guys?

 Suzy was acting like a pimp, two guys with her. She went to all the girly shops buying everythin that caught her eyes. They went into Jessica MCclintock dress shop to get Suzy a party dress.

"This is the last shop, ok and only one outfit that Taecyeon and I will pick, you pick the one you like the best, ok," Wooyoung said. 

"Sure," she sat down on a chair watching them running around the store looking for the best outfit for her. 

"Here, try mine on first," Taecyeon pushed her in the changing room.

"Take mines with you," Wooyung gave her the outfit.

 She came out all dramticly with Taecyeon's outfit and walked out like a model. http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/product/dresses-y-dresses-54573 He put his thumbs up while Wooyung put his down with a frown, "Now try mine," he said witih a smile. 

 Again she came out dramticly but the opposite thing happened this time thumbs up with Wooyoung and thumbs down with Taecyeon. http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/product/prom-short-prom-dresses-54545

 She came out with her clothes and help up Wooyoung's dress, "I love this one, sorry Tae," she gave him a puppy face.

"It's fine."

"YAY! Let's pay and I'll get you ice cream, you too Taecyeon," he smirked and raised his brow like he won Suzy.

"No thank you, I'll buy my own," he said.

"Which ice cream shop do you want to go to?" Wooyoung asked her.

"Basket and Robins!" 

"Mmm, I like Chocolate Mint and Rainbow Sherbert," she said while looking at the menu.

"Suzy I'll buy you the Chocolate Mint," Taecyeon said.

"I'll get you the Rainbow Sherbert then," Wooyoung ordered.

"But I don't think I can finish it," she looked at both of them.

"Don't worry I'll finish it fot you," Taecyeon said.

"Would both you like it on a cone?" the saleslady asked.

"CONE!" both of the guys said.

 They held all Suzy's shopping bags while she was like a little kid from two ice cream cones. 

 A bunch of highschool girls were looking at Wooyoung and Taecyeon. One whispered, "Hey aren't they in 2PM?"

"I think so, but at the same time they don't look like it," another one said.

"Let's go talk to them."

"Yah, are you two from 2PM?"

"No," Taecyeon said,

"Well you guys look like them."

"We're not, we're her bodyguard," Wooyung pointed to Suzy.

"Oh," they said.

"Thank god we had some disguise on," Taecyeon said to Wooyoung.

"Who's 2PM and those girls?" Suzy asked.

"2PM is a band group and those girls were probably fans," Wooyoung answered.

"Oh, you guys look like them, that's what they said?" she questioned.

"Yeahhhhhhh, ahahahahahhahaha," they both tried to act as casual as possible. They looked at each other and mouthed, 'Thank God.'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, it's been so long, so sorry, I've been really busy, I bet you hear/see this a lot already but seriously. :O I had presentation powerpoints to worry about and hellah other crap, I apology for taking weeks to update, I seriously was going to update yesterday but you all probably know about what happened on this site :/ Well I'll try to update this weekend again, but I can't grantee it, because next week ahhhhhh, asdfghjkl my presentation :P Well buh bye for know, hope you guys enjoy this. Wooyoung ♥ ~~~