Uh-Oh

Who TF Are You Guys?

 Suzy clicked on her phone to see the news, usually she doesn't check her alerting messages but it was a text from her friend Eunjung.

Eunjung: YAH!!! Look at this! (She sent a link of a picture of her and Wooyoung at the park and ice cream shop)

 

Headlines: Suzy of J Fashion & Wooyoung of 2PM Together???

 

Suzy: Huh? Who's 2PM?

 

Eunjung: WHAAAT?! You don't know the BAND 2PM???

 

Suzy: Noo....

 

Eunjung: You were with WOOOOYOOOUNG!!! OMG!!! Have you met Jaebeom??? He's soo freaken hottt!

 

Suzy: Huh? Yeah I have, Jaebeom is a he treated me like . Anyways what's this 2PM you're talking about?

 

Eunjung: Are you lying?! You met Jaebeom!? :O You're got yo be kidding me, you don't know who's 2PM.

 

Suzy: I'm not lying I did meet jaebeom, send me a picture of him ans I can identify him, and I really don't know what 2PM is but now that you mentioned it I saw a picture of them at their house that says 2PM but I think it's the time they took it...besides they're mafias.

 

Eunjung: WHAAAAT, you've been to their house!??! Also, they're not mafias.

 

Suzy: Yeah....for 2 months. How do you know?

 

Eunjung: WHAAAT! And you didn't tell me!? Cause...they're....

 Right then Suzy's mother walked in so she didn't have a chance to finish reading Eunjung's message.

"Yah, Suzy you're not asleep yet?" her Um Ma asked.

"Yes, I was just talking to Eunjung,"

"Ahh, she was wondering where you were cause she hasn't seen you at work."

"I know, but what is 2PM she was going crazy with her text messages?" she asked.

 Her mother who also saw the news because her phone was connected to allk-pop news alert lied, "Oooh, it's just the time, Wooyung and his "group" are famous for taking pcitures at 2PM."

"Ahh, I see. Now that you mention it we were out at around 2."

"Mhm, anyways do you like this Wooyoung noy? He seems very kind."

"Uhm, I'm not sure but I know he's nice."

"Yes indeed, did you see the shirt he was wearing? Your creation," her mom smiled.

"Yes, but Um Ma I thought only celeb. but our clothes."

  Her mother's smile vanished but reappeared to cover up Wooyung and the rest of 2PM secret, "I know, but rich people also buys from us."

"Oh yeah, no wonder cause they have a very nice house but Um Ma, what I don't get is they don't look alike to be family, also Eunjung dongsaeng said that they're not mafias, so what are they?"

"They're very good friends, from what I've heard," it wasn't a total lie. 'If only she would keep up with the news, she'll know.' her mother thought. "Anyways, maybe you can be good friends with Woo," she added, she wanted her daughter to be with someone worthy but if she finds out he's a celebrity she might not be happy considering how she always hears her daughter insulting them. 

"Maybe, anyways I'm tired I'll talk to you tomorrow," she yawned.

"Oka, night Suzy hin," her mom still gives her a kiss on the cheek before she goes to sleep.

"Night, Um Ma," as she turned off the light.

 Suzy forgot all about Eunjung's text.