Chapter 4

30 Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Continuation of chapter 3)

 

“You liar! You said I’m your only lover? You are such liar!” after he hit me with the lunch box, he pushed me so hard that I fell on the dirty floor.

 

“I sacrificed my lunch for you, because I know that I love you more than food, but what did I see? You, cheating on me!?  I hate you! I really really hate you, Chanyeol!  You’re a big idiot!”

 

After he said that, he ran away while crying towards the exit. That guy is really such a pain in the a--- argh! I didn’t do anything bad, but I’m guilty that I made him cry. Bull!

 

I stand up and followed him outside but I didn’t see him, I don’t where he went. I have nothing else to do but to go to the gym lockers to change my uniform. I took out a white plain shirt from my locker and I just wiped my pants. That guy never appeared even in dismissal time, no one is waiting for me outside the room like he usually does.

 

Because of that, I decided to join my friends at the computer shop to play some games. It’s already night time when we decided to finish the game, I was walking home because I don’t have leftover money to take a cab home. The streets are dark, only the streetlight giving the light on the way. While I was walking, I saw a familiar face across the street. I followed the familiar face walking towards a three-floor building, I cross the street and called him. He turned to look at me, but when he saw me, his face became emotionless then put a finger under his eye and pulled it down while stuck his tongue out. Then, ran inside the building.

 

I ran after him, I also went inside the building. The building is a mix of offices and other things. There is an office for a lawyer, a clinic, a studio and other.

 

I looked around and saw him heading towards an elevator. I tried catching up to him, I called him but he just ignored me. Why is he ignoring me? Is it because of what happened earlier? Is he that angry? And why am I bothered that he is ignoring me? I can’t understand myself. Aish!

 

“H-hey!” I shouted when the elevator door closed, but he just stuck his tongue out at me. I thought I can’t catch up but thank god, before the elevator door closed completely, I managed to put my hand to stop it from closing and I went inside.

 

“Phew!” I took deep breathes from all the running.

 

“Hmp!” I heard the irritation in his voice, when I turned to look at him, he was crossing his arms and didn’t even glance at me.

 

“Is it right for running away from me??”

 

“Why? Did I ask you to chase after me?!”

 

I was about to answer back when we suddenly felt the shaking of the elevator, then the lights went off. The elevator suddenly stopped. We screamed, but I quickly recovered while he was still screaming the living daylights out of him. He was really scared. Earlier, he was scooting away from me, but now, he was clinging onto me.

 

“Relax, I’m here,” I tried calming him down.

 

“I-I c-can’t s-see y-you!” his voice is shaking because of fright. I also can’t see him because it’s too dark.

 

“A-ack!” I felt him grasping tightly on me.

 

“W-what d-do y-you m-mean, ‘a-ack’?! W-where are you? I-I can’t s-see you?” his voice is still shaking.

 

“I-I’m h-he-re…. C-can’t b-bre-breath.” I tried prying his arms off of me, he can kill me through suffocation.

 

“S-Sorry!” he said when he realized what he was doing. “I’m sorry, I’m scared of the dark!”

 

“It’s fine, you’re so different you know? You’re so violent but you’re so scared of the dark.”

 

“What?!” and there he goes, the violent one.

 

“Ahh, nothing. I said, don’t be scared. I’m right here. No need to worry.”

 

“Yes you’re here but I can’t see you,” he sound like he’s about to cry, “What if, you’ll suddenly disappear?”

 

“Wha-? How will I disappear when we’re both trapped in here?”

 

“You don’t know that. Maybe, later on some monster will come and get you…” I tried not to laugh cause his voice is so serious, he’s just like a kid.

 

“What are you talking about? That’s not gonna happen.”

 

“But, what if it will?”

 

“Haisst, just… just hold my hand so that you’ll know that I’m still here.  Once, I let go, it means that the aliens have abducted me, okay?” I said like I’m talking to a 5-year-old kid. He quickly held my hand.

 

“Okay! But I won’t let the aliens kidnap you! I will not let go of your hand no matter what happens but….”

 

“But?”

 

“But don’t let go, okay?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I will not let you be abducted by aliens because I will hold onto you tightly but don’t let go too, okay? Because, if you’re the one to let go no matter how tight I’m holding onto you, the aliens can still abduct you. I don’t want to be left alone in this dark elevator!”

 

“Wait wait, why is our topic suddenly about aliens?” our topic is getting weirder and weirder. What is going on in his brain?

 

“Hmp, just don’t let go!” he held more tightly on my hand when he took a sit on the floor, even though I can’t see his face, I can feel him pouting. I chuckled mentally and just smiled.

 

After the weird topic about aliens, no one made a sound from the both of us. It’s quiet and dark, the only sound I hear are our breathes. Is there no one gonna help us out of here? Is there even anyone noticed that someone was stuck in here? Oh well, not 5 minutes have passed by since the brown-out.

 

“Chanyeol,” I turned to him. I can’t see his face but because my eyes are adjusting in the dark, I can still see his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter