Chapter 1

30 Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is this girl, Chanyeol?”

“And who the hell are you?”

 

“Excuse me, I am Chanyeol’s girlfriend, and who the hell are you clinging to him that way huh?!”

 

“Wow, the guts! I am his girlfriend!” the girl said, pointing at herself. Before I can blink, the two girls are now fighting in front of me, that’s why I simply escape and went to the rooftop. I can’t believe that I was found out two-timing inside the campus. It’s hard having girlfriends in a same school, but it’s fun and more exciting.

 

“Ahh!” I went straight to the rooftop and tried to unlock the door, no one really goes there since the others thought that the door was locked, but all you have to do is just slipped a cardboard through it while slowly turning the knob and then voila!  “Ouch!” I stopped when I heard a voice. I looked down and saw a guy, he was sitting on the floor.

 

“Oh, I stepped on !” I quickly removed my foot that was stepping on his hand. Didn’t notice him there. Never thought that there would be other students here.

 

The guy stood up and held onto his waist, “Who you calling a huh?! And why are you stepping on someone’s hand?!” he exclaimed.

 

“I didn’t know that there would be someone’s hand over here.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Apologize!” he demanded. “No way!”

“Just apologize. Is it hard to say sorry?!”

 

“In your dreams. Why would I- “my words were cut off when he suddenly attacked me. He went behind me and grabbed my neck, gripping it between his arms. Like a monkey clinging to me.

 

“Ouch! What the hell?” I screamed.

“One! Apologize!”

“I said no! Let go of me!” I held onto his arms and tried to loosen his grip. “Tried”, damn! This guy is strong.

 

“Two!” he shouted.

“Three! Yes, I know how to count. Now, can you please let go of me!” I said.

 

“Nope! Apologize first.”

 

“Argh! You’re so irritating” I finally loosen his grip from my neck, and pushed him off of me. I overdid it since he was on the floor again.

 

“Ouch! You did it again!” he exclaimed.

 

“So what?”

 

“You must be given a punishment since you don’t want to apologize. And as a punishment, you will be my boyfriend for 30 days!” he said.

 

“What? Are you serious? Is this a joke, tell me when to laugh, alright?” I said, chuckling.

 

“I am serious! From now on, you are my boyfriend whether you like it or you like it!” he exclaimed.

 

Huh? Is he crazy? There are no options in what he is saying, and who the hell is this guy? As the most known playboy in the campus, I knew all beautiful girls and handsome boys. Yes, I swing both ways. I’m biual, got a problem? And I had to admit he is beautiful, but I don’t know him, never seen him around and he’s not familiar at all. He’s wearing the school uniform so it’s impossible that he is not studying here. Maybe he’s a transferee. But still, no one can escape this playboy here. But anyways, I just ignored him and left.

 

“You’re crazy.” I simply said and turned away from him.

 

I really should have left if I didn’t notice the next thing he did. He went near the edge of the rooftop, he sat down first and then stood up. Nervousness suddenly came over me, because I know, one wrong move he’ll fall down from the 4th floor of the building.

 

“I will jump if you don’t agree to be my boyfriend for 30 days.” He said.

 

Crazy. That’s one word to describe him. He’s crazy.

 

“You really don’t want to? It’s only for 30 days,” he took a deep breath when I still didn’t answer. I’m still in shock in his attempts that’s why I never got to answer immediately. “Haisst, fine. Bye-bye!”

 

My eyes widen when I heard that, he didn’t wait for my answer. And it really looks like he really is gonna jump so I quickly ran to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the rooftop’s floor.

 

“Are you really crazy? Why would you kill yourself?” I screamed at him while he’s still o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter