Chapter 3

30 Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: new chapter, new day. Okay?)

 

“Hi Chanyeol!” I was walking through the hallways when three girls suddenly appeared in front of me. I don’t know them, maybe they’re one of my “fans”. I replied “Hello” to them and because of that, they started acting more cutely.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” I heard a familiar voice from behind me, getting nearer and nearer. I turned to look, and you guessed it, it’s that guy, again.

 

“Hey, you ugly asses! What rights do you have to cling to my Chanyeol?!”

 

“Your Chanyeol?” looks like there will be an upcoming fight happening in front of me. Sigh, “Why? Are you his boyfriend?”

 

“No girls, he’s just another one of Channie’s fling for sure!” the girls laughed except for the boy, he just raised one eyebrow towards them and said, “Is that a joke? Can I laugh now? Tsk! Excuse me to the angels who fell on their faces, FYI, I am Channie’s boyfriend!”

 

“Tsk! So what? Why are you so possessive? as if you are the only lover Chanyeol have.”

 

“That’s right! As if the playboy will stick to one for you!” another girl butted in.

 

“He’s just playing with you. If I were you, let others flirt with him and don’t get too serious in this so-called “relationship” you have.”

 

I know that’s how people all look at me, a playboy. But I’m still human right? I also get hurt. I feel a pain in my chest of what they said.

 

“I’m sure that you are one of those who people won’t be serious about because of your ugly horse faces, but me, I know Chanyeol is serious about me! And what rights do you have to bad-mouth Chanyeol that way hah?! Who are you people? You think you’re so clean, but in reality, you’re just like all those people who judged without knowing the truth.”

 

After he said that, he pulled me away from those girls. I asked him where we’re going and he just shouted at me irritated that “we’ll go to a place where there are no ugly horse faces around that makes my head ache.” After all, I’m still happy about what he did. He stood up for me, I can’t believe that someone will do that for me even though I’m a disgrace to this world.

 

He brought me outside the building and stopped under a tree that was inside our campus. He let go of me and sat on the grass under the tree.

 

“Argh! Those kinds of people always irritate me! Argh!” he shouted.

 

“Then, why did you still fight back?” I sat beside him.

 

“As if I’ll let them get away from bad-mouthing my boyfriend?!” I turned to look at him and he was just looking straight ahead, eyebrow furrowed.

 

“What they said was true though…” after I said that, he whipped his head to look at me and collared me.

 

“What the hell are you saying? That what they’re saying is true? You’re just playing with me huh?! You have other lovers aside from me?!”

 

“Wait, wait! Wait a minute!” I held onto his hands that was collaring me, “That’s not what I meant!”

 

He finally let go of me, “Then, what do you mean, huh?”

 

“It’s true that ---”

 

“WHAT?!” I didn’t get to finish what I’m about to say because he collared me once again.

 

“Wait, will just let me finish me first?”

 

“Okay, fine.” He let go of me and crossed his arms on his chest while pouting.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter