Chapter 2

30 Days with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: new chapter, new day. Okay?)

 

“Let’s go there! Let’s play Left for Dead, hurry!” he said while pulling me towards the game. I can’t help but be pulled along because nothing can stop this guy.  

 

Last week, I told him that I don’t want to be his boyfriend any longer, I got bored. But he did not agree, he said that breaking up is not allowed until the 30 days we’ve agreed on is over. It’s true though, he didn’t accept my decision to break up even though I said I don’t want it anymore. Wherever I go, he follows. Always near me, sticking to me like some leech.

 

In the end, I gave up, he just won’t stop whatever I do, so I just went with the flow. It’s just one month, right? I can keep up with that, nothing’s gonna lose.

 

After class hours, he brought me to the arcade – forced. So, here we are right now, he pulled me to this large screen that has two guns. He’s so excited like a little kid, bouncing here and there swiping his arcade card and took the gun from its holder.

 

“Hey, what are you doing?! Get the other gun and slide your card!”

 

“Huh? I’m gonna play too?” I asked, pointing at myself.

 

“Of course! It’s boring if I’m only playing by myself.” He said, while holding his waist.

 

“No thanks, play by yourself.” I said. My eyes widened when he suddenly pointed the gun he was holding to me and said, “I’ll kill you if you don’t play with me.”

 

“Okay fine!” I said, rolling my eyes. He’s so different, what he wants, he gets. If you don’t do what he says, he’ll make a scene - he’ll scream and cry like a 5-year-old. That’s why I just gave in, I took the other gun from its holder and slide my arcade card to avoid another scene that this boy is gonna make.

 

The game starts, on the screen there are many zombies coming out of the different spots and god, this boy can scream. He’s so noisy and moves around a lot.

 

“The zombie is finally here! Shoot it! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!” he screamed beside me.

 

“Okay, okay!” I shouted while moving away from him. “My eardrums are gonna explode because of you!”

 

“Son of a----”

 

“Hey! What are you doing? The screen will break if you keep doing that!” I shouted when I saw him hitting the screen using the gun.

 

“There’s too many of them!” he reasoned out and continued hitting the screen using the gun.

 

“Yes, there are many of them but if you keep doing that and the screen will break, we’ll pay many money for it too!”

 

After we played Left for Dead, he brought me to the shooting game. we shared the game and I must say, I enjoyed it because I like basketball. But since we shared the game, we fight over the ball and there are many times that we held hands. The last one that we played was the toy catcher, a machine that has many stuffed toys. He’s the one who wants to play it and I’m the one he’s forcing to get the stuffed toy.

 

“There! That’s the one I want you to get for me!” he pointed at the rilakkuma doll.

 

“I’m not good at this game,” I shrugged, while putting my hands inside my pockets.

 

“Just try it!” he said.

 

“I can’t! I will not be able to get that toy because I’m not good at this game!” I said.

 

“You’re so irritating! You don’t need to be an expert to get what you want. If you have the will, whether you’re a newbie or an expert, you’ll get it!” he said while pouting.

 

“Fine! I’ll try getting it!” I give up. Removing my hands from my pocket, I slide my card wanting this to end as soon as possible. What can I do? He won’t stop until he gets what he wants, and what he wants right now is that rilakkuma doll.

First try: Failed

 

“Again!” he said excitedly.

Failed again.

Third try: Nothing

 

Fourth try: Still Nothing.

 

“What are you doing? Again! You’re almost there! You’re so stupid!” he complained when we almost tried it for about ten times now, and still nothing.

 

“I already told you that I’m not good at this game! Let’s go,” that time, I was the one who pulled him while walking away from the machine while he was whining about the rilakkuma plush toy.

 

“Arghhh! Whatever!” I said, irritatingly and let go of his hand and walked-out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter