Chapter Seven

Hold Me Tight

 

Taemin sat on the shore of the ocean, staring out at the crystal blue water. It was beautiful. He reached out and picked up some sand, watching it fall from his hands. It felt so real. He looked up again, turning to a voice in the distance. He stood up and narrowed his eyes. He covered his eyes, blocking out the sun as he looked at the figure appearing.

“Taemin!”

He stared at the figure as he got closer. His eyes widened slightly, “M-“

 

“Taemin!”

The boy groaned as he felt hands on him. He pushed at the hands, mumbling as he buried his face into the pillow, “Go away…”

“Cute. Get the hell up,” Minho sighed as he rolled the boy over. Taemin looked up at him and Minho felt his heart pound. The boy’s long red hair covered the pillow messily. His shirt was coming off his shoulder and a bit of his midriff was showing. Why did Taemin have to be so beautiful? “Get up…”

Minho pulled away and walked over to his bag, “Go shower. You smell.”

Taemin sat up slowly and looked over at Minho. His hair was still wet from the shower. The water was rolling off his curly hair. Even wet, Minho was attractive. The boy scoffed and looked away until a towel connected with his face, “Go shower!”

“I’m going!” Taemin shot back as he threw the blanket off of himself. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. He quickly undressed and got into the shower. He used the shampoo that was most likely Minho because it smelled just like the other. Once he was done, he dried off and looked around. His clothes!

He unlocked the door and peeked through from behind the door, “Um…”

“What?” Minho sighed.

“I need my… um… clothes,” Taemin mumbled, pointing over to the bag.

Minho tilted his head, “You have nothing I haven’t seen before. Just come on out.”

Taemin glared at Minho for a moment before coming out, hugging himself with his arms. He noticed Minho leering at him and he glared even more, “Take a picture. It lasts longer,” repeating what the other said to him before.

The kidnapper grinned and looked away, going through his bag. Taemin took that time to quickly change into his clothes. He pulled out a hair tie and tied up his hair in a messy ponytail before cleaning up his things. He zipped up his bag and looked at Minho, “Where are we going?”

“Jeju Island,” Minho replied as he pulled his bag over his shoulder, “Let’s go.”

---

Minho and Taemin arrived at the tow area and Minho received his car back. He saw Taemin get into the front seat and tilted his head. He looked at the other in confusion, “What are you doing?”

“Sitting,” Taemin replied, looking at Minho. “Can I not sit anymore?”

The kidnapper rolled his eyes, “Do what you want.”

Taemin just nodded his head and looked out the window for a few moments. He looked back at Minho, “Aren’t you getting in?”

Minho didn’t reply, his eyes focused on a silver Aston Martian haling as it came down the room before stopping with a sudden movement in front of Minho, causing dirt to fly around wildly. Minho covered his eyes and waited as the driver stepped out, “Key…”

“Hey, Minho,” Kibum replied with a smirk as he slammed the door shut. A few seconds later, Jonghyun came out of the passenger’s seat before collapsing against the hood of the car, “I almost died…”

Kibum rolled his eyes, “Shut up, babe. It wasn’t that bad. Anyways, your is in deep trouble, Choi Minho. Cops got your picture from the security camera. Jungmin is not happy. Taemin should have been on the ship to Jeju last night. You ed up.”

Minho crossed his arms, “Did he send you guys to take Taemin? I’m not letting him out of my sight.”

“You can’t trust us?” Jonghyun questioned as he walked over.

“I don’t trust Jungmin. Taemin is 18 years old. He doesn’t deserve to be in harm’s way because his father is a criminal,” Minho retorted, crossing his arms.

Taemin stepped out of the car and looked at the three, “Criminal? My father isn’t a criminal.”

“He’s embezzled money from other companies. He blackmails singers to join him and he’s stolen thousands of dollars from Jungmin, which was a stupid thing to do,” Minho pointed out as he glared at Taemin, “Now shut up.”

“He’s so cute,” Kibum cooed. He made a move to walk over to Taemin, but Minho pulled him back. Kibum stared at Minho for a few moments before pointing to the car, “Take it. Your car is all over the news. Take this one. We’ll get Jinki off your tail.”

“So Jinki is after me. Fun,” Minho sighed as he handed the keys to Kibum, “Get your bag, Tae.”

Taemin nodded his head, grabbing his back from the back. He also grabbed Minho’s, holding it up to the other. They both stared at each other before Minho turned away and headed to the car, “Don’t dent my car,” Minho said as he took the keys from Kibum.

“I’ll drive then,” Jonghyun glared, snatching the keys to Minho’s car from Kibum. Kibum merely shrugged and waved at the two before getting into the black car. Jonghyun gave Minho a look before he got in and drove off in the direction they had just came from.

Taemin got into the passenger’s side and threw his bag into in the back. Minho got in and did the same before starting the car. Taemin looked at Minho, “You called me Tae…”

Minho froze for a moment before pulling out, “Put on your seatbelt.”

---

Jinki had just left the gas station where Minho and Taemin had reportedly been seen. The gas station owner told him that Taemin took off and Minho took hold of him before the boy could get hit by a car. He then called the police a few hours later when he saw the two on the news. The cashier then pointed him in the direction the two went.

Now Jinki was at the motel. A tow truck driver said he picked up two people who resembled Minho and Taemin. He dropped them off at the motel and a few hours ago they came back for the car. Jinki walked into their room and ordered his men to search the room for any clues.

He stood in the middle of the room and looked around, “Taemin… where is he taking you?”

“Sir,” Jinki glanced at one of the officers who held out a paper. Jinki read the words and smiled, “Thank you.”

---

Jinki was walking out of the motel when he caught sight of the car Minho had reportedly been driving. He told his men to surround the car and the others to search the area. He walked up the windows and noticed they were misty. He knocked on the window and heard a lot of noises. He made a move for his gun when the window was pulled down. His eyes widened when he saw two males looking up at him. The blonde hair beauty grinned at him, “Can I help you officer?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me?” Jinki groaned.

-------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: Four more chapters and then Hold Me Tight is finished! I think YES! Four more chapters! Please look forward to them all! Sorry that this chapter is so short! The next one should be much longer! :3

For special links to check out, few the last few chapters :)

Thank you for reading :) Please comment!

©sungyo2o12