Chapter Four

Hold Me Tight

 

“Hyung! Don’t leave me!” Minhyuk begged, gripping Minho’s arm tightly.

Minho struggled to pull away from his brother, “Minhyuk! Let go. Jung Ahjumma will watch you. I’ll be back in a week.”

“NO! I lost my umma, I won’t lose you too! This time you won’t come back,” Minhyuk cried.

The older one looked at Taemin for help, but he was looking away. He finally pulled away from his brother and looked at him, “I’ll be back in a week. I promise,” he said once more. He walked over to Taemin and gripped his elbow, pulling him along.

“Like you promised her you wouldn’t hurt anyone?”Minho froze for a moment, but his face grew blank as he continued out the door.

Taemin managed to catch sight of Minhyuk on the floor, crying. He looked up at Minho and could have sworn he saw a tear, but he was thrown into the back seat of the car. When Minho got in the car, there were no tears. He wondered if it was a trick of the sunlight.

 

The sun had disappeared. Now the rain was pouring, slamming against the car with force. Soft music hummed throughout the car, mixing with the rain. Taemin had his head against the window, the cold glass felt good against his face; comforting maybe.

His eyes moved to stare at the figure who kidnapped him. The other was definitely taller than him and well-built. Any chances of fighting Minho off would be useless, plus the other had a gun somewhere in the car. Possibly the glove compartment. He had no idea and would rather not know.

Taemin looked into the rearview mirror, staring at Minho through it. The other was leaning against the door, his elbow against the door with his cheek resting on his hand as he drove with just one hand.

Minho was very attractive, Taemin thought bitterly. He had curly, brown hair that clung to his face. His eyes were doe shaped, a beautiful soft brown iris paired with it. His nose was cute and Taemin hated that. His lips were perfect. Taemin marked off another reason why he hated Minho.

“Take a picture.”

The red head snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Minho, “Huh?”

“Take a picture. It lasts longer,” Minho replied. A small smirk rested on his lips. Taemin scoffed and turned away to stare out the window, but a sound caught him off guard. He sat up and glanced at the radio.

Thank you for tuning it. This is a breaking news story. Apparently, son of SM Entertainment’s founder, Lee Sooman, was kidnapped two nights ago. Lee Taemin,18, was last seen at his father’s company after his dance lessons, getting into a black Sedan. The leader of Korea’s biggest music company made an announcement an hour ago, addressing the kidnappers. Please listen,” the reporter said.

Taemin leaned closer, pulling out his seatbelt. His father’s voice came onto the radio.

Whoever took my dear, Taemin, listen very closely. I am not a man to be played around with. You will return my son to me. If you do not bring him to me by tonight, I will be enlisting the best of South Korea’s police department. Trust me, I will find you and I will make sure you rot in jail,” his voice sounded like venom with each word.

The boy looked at Minho and saw the color in his face was gone. The reporter went on to discuss more details in the case, but Minho quickly switched it off. He didn’t spare a glance at Taemin who was still staring at him. “Stop staring at me.”

Taemin sat back, but kept his eyes on Minho, “You’re not a kidnapper.”

“Oh, really?” Minho questioned with a chuckle, but there was no humor in it.

“Really,” Taemin replied cautiously. He had to be careful with his words, “You’re a good gu-“

“Good guy?” Minho laughed now. Taemin cringed as the sound echoed throughout the car, “Get real. I’m not a good guy. I’ve helped smuggle drugs, I’ve helped get es where they have to go, I’ve helped get rid of dead bodies and now I’ve kidnapped you. So keep talking about how I’m a good guy. Please do on.”

Taemin stared wide eyed for a moment. He definitely wasn’t expecting that. “You feel sorry for me.” He saw for a moment a flicker go past Minho’s eyes in the rear view mirror. He continued on, “You have a heart. You do what you’re told because if you don’t, there won’t be money for your family. You’re a good guy because you care. You want to let me go.”

Minho said nothing. He covered his mouth with his hand, glaring out the front window. Taemin sighed and sat back, staring out the window. Maybe he was wrong.

---

Jungmin was not an evil man. No, in his mind, he was a businessman. He did not murder anyone or get his hands dirty with drugs or es. No, Kim Jungmin was a family man. He did what he had to do. He had people who did that for him.

He glanced down at his watch before looking up at his guard, motioning his fingers at the other. The bodyguard nodded and bowed, opening the door. Two of Jungmin’s men came walking into the room. They bowed to their boss in respect.

“Jonghyun… Key,” Jungmin said with a smile. His voice with slicked with authority and power, “How have you two been?”

“Good, Jungmin-shii,” Key replied with the bow of his head. He was tall and thin with blonde, curly hair on top of his head. He was beautiful with feline eyes and soft, plump lips. He was well known for his good looks and attitude. Say one wrong thing and you’d be met with an eager fist. Despite his looks, he was very strong.

“Thank you for asking,” Jonghyun replied with a lopsided smile. Unlike Key, he was shorter and had a fuller build. His face was angler, but still very handsome. His bangs hung just above his eyebrows, each side shaved off. It was similar to Key’s, but not as curly or long and brown, not blonde.

The older man nodded, “Good, good and you’re welcome.” He said politely. As a businessman, he knew how to be respectful as well. “I have a job for you too. It seems that Minho is a bit late with a delivery for me. He made a U-turn after leaving Seoul for Incheon to see his mother. It seems she moved on from this life.

Jonghyun and Key instantly shared a look of sadness. Both of them owed everything to Minho. Jonghyun was living on the street and was arrested for theft at a grocery store a few years back. Minho had pleaded for Jungmin to get Jonghyun out. Key owed Minho just as much. He lived in a foster home where he was abused day in and day out. Minho saved Key and brought him to Jungmin. Both worked loyally for Jungmin, but their loyalty was more towards Minho.

Jungmin removed his glasses and sat them on the table before pushing himself up from the chair. He walked over to the window, staring out into Jeju Island. “Minho has something very important to me. But because of his little adventure, the cops are looking for what he has.”

“Jungmin-shii, what does Minho have?” Key questioned.

“Not what, but who,” Jungmin turned to grin at Key.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened slightly, “He has Lee Taemin.”

Jungmin clapped his hands, “Jonghyun, I didn’t know you watched the news. I always thought Key was the brains out of the two of you. I’m so proud.”

Key smirked for a moment while Jonghyun glared at him, a soft shade of pink on his face, “You both will go aide Minho. Make sure he gets here before the end of the week. I fear Soo Man will hire Jinki to search for Taemin.”

The two lacky’s eyes widened. Jinki was feared throughout Jungmin’s establishment. He sent the last five years doing nothing but tearing down Jungmin’s businesses. He wouldn’t rest till Jungmin was in jail.

“Exactly,” Jungmin said, his face now turned cold. “Go find Minho and make sure he brings me Taemin. That boy is tricky. He got out of my grasp when he was five. It won’t happen again. Go now.”

The two bowed before making their out of the room. Jungmin turned to the window and stared out at the city. He wouldn’t lose to Sooman anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

Okay, three things. One, new trailer! Two, I will most likely making Remember into a short story. If you haven’t read Remember, please do. It is a short Jongyu dabble. Do enjoy. And three, I am creating a story of epic proportions. It will have SHINee, B1A4, and Big Bang. Of course there will either, but those groups are the most important! So if DB5K, but they come in later. It’ll be short, but will most likely involve into a Sequel. Look forward to that! More information will be given later!

Thank you for reading :) Please comment!

©sungyo2o12